нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Inuyasha ^_^
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Inuyasha ^_^
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm probably going to butcher these names...

Wednesday: Tetsusaiga Breaks

Since Inuyasha got hit by his own Tetsusaiga balst and is injured, Naraku decides it's a great opportunity to attack him more.
Naraku creates a third demon minon from himself named Gogingi. Gogingi isn't a female human looking demon like Kagura and Kanna, but a big, semi-dog looking monster type demon.
Gogingi attacks Inuyasha and company. Sango is still out after getting hit by her own boomerang. Miroku can't use his wind tunnel because there are Naraku's poisonous insects around (big surprise). Kagome is somewhere, I think with Sango. Anyway, this means the injured Inuyasha has to fight Gogingi by himself.
Inuyasha tries to slice Gogingi with the Testsusaiga but Gogingi grabs the sword in his mouth and bites it in two.
With his beloved sword broken, Inuyasha gets pissed. His eyes turn red (like Sesshomaru's do when he's about to turn into his demon form). Inuyasha becomes more demon-like, but doesn't turn into a big dog like his brother, and tears Gogingi apart. Inuyasha then walks towards Kagome, but she commands him to "sit".
When Inuyasha lifts his face out of the ground his eyes are back to normal. He doesn't know what came over him and is still upset that his sword is broken.

Thursday: <insert episode title here>

Totosai's three-eyed cow falls from the sky. Myoga jumps off the cow and onto Inuyasha's nose. Myoga drinks some of Inuyasha's blood and gets squished. Myoga tells Inuyasha to get on the cow and it will take him back to Totosai's home so the Tetsusaiga can be repaired. Inuyasha takes his sword pieces and gets on the cow and it flys away. Myoga stays with Kagome and the gang and they go off to some hut so Sango can recover.

Sesshomaru comes across the the remains of Gogingi. He comments on how his brother's blood no longer smells human, but instead it smells like his demon blood. He can also tell that Gogingi broke the Tetsusaiga. He takes the head of Gogingi to an evil swordsmith that used to be a student of Totosai, but got banished for making bad swords. Sesshomaru orders him to make a sword out of Gogingi's fangs. The swordsmith says he can only use living fangs and that it won't work if the demon is dead. Sesshomaru brings Gogingi's head back to life with the Tensaiga. The evil swordsmith says it will take three days to complete the sword. Sesshomaru leaves.

Meanwhile... Kagome asks Myoga why Inuyasha transformed into a more demon-like state. Myoga says that the Tetsusaiga acted to supress Inuyasha's savage demon tendencies. When it broke, those agressive powers were awakened in Inuyasha and that he enjoyed killing and might even slay humans. Myoga also says that even with the Tetsusaiga repaired, those powers could still surface in Inuyasha.

Meanwhile... Inuyasha arrives at Totosai's home in that volcano. Totosai pulls out one of Inuyasha's fangs to repair the Tetsusaiga. He says it will be done in three days. Inuyahsha leaves and rejoins Kagome and the others.

Three days later...
Jaken arrives to pick up Sesshomaru's new sword. The evil swordsmith says the sword's name is Tokijin. The sword posesses him and he slices Jaken in half and leaves. A short time later Sesshomaru arrives wondering what's taking so long. Sesshomaru revies the dead Jaken with the Tensaiga. Jaken tells Sesshomaru that the sword has posessed the swordsmith. Sesshomaru concludes that it wants revenge on Inuyasha for killing Gogingi.

Meanwhile... Sango is up and moving around. It's "that time of the month" for Inuyasha and he's a mere human. The swordsmith shows up and demands to fight the one who killed Gogingi. Sango throws her boomerang at him and he cuts it in two with the Tokijin.
Totosai shows up on his cow and gives Inuyasha the repaired Tetsusaiga. Inuyasha can't activate it because he's human. The two fight and even though the Tetsusaiga isn't transformed, it still fends off the Tokijin. Totosai and his former student shout insults back and forth. The sun comes up and Inuyasha transforms and activates the Tetsusaiga. The Tetsusaiga is much heavier now that it's been repaired. Inuyasha can barely lift it. Inuyasha kills the evil swordsmith.
PostMon Sep 08, 2003 8:27 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Thank you beefy.

If anyone misses an episode next week, you need to let me know if you want it. I'm only going to be in Oklahoma for that week and thats the only time i'll have both cable internet and AIM to send people the eps. Just as a note, I will not send anyone the episodes not shown on american soil thus far so don't ask. Just get them from kazaa.
PostMon Sep 08, 2003 6:08 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
Anyone else catch it last night when they said the whole series would be unedtied??

Thats what it is all about!
PostWed Sep 10, 2003 5:38 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
So far, besides a questionable Dubbing, its been completely un edited. Rejoice.
PostWed Sep 10, 2003 5:41 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
THIS JUST HIT ME!!!!

Ok...it seems like theres a little chemsitry between Sungo and Murokue..So what if they are Kogomies ansestors??

*huggg...I suck at spelling tonight*

PostMon Sep 15, 2003 10:49 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
ansestors implies that they were somehow related to each other by family ties, so I don't think so at this point. But they are becoming much friendlier towards each other.
PostTue Sep 16, 2003 2:11 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
Well think about it...Kogomies Grandpa is a monk. They live in an old monestary. They consider the tree that Inuyasha was stuck too seacreat. Someone would have had to start that tridishion or what ever you want to call it.

PostTue Sep 16, 2003 2:20 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yes, Sango and Muroku are getting super-friendly. Kagome's ancestors? Dunno. Possible, but dunno. I'm not sure it even matters however. htere are 500 years seperating them.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Sep 16, 2003 3:15 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
It wouldnt suprise me if they where.

PostTue Sep 16, 2003 9:12 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Last of the new episodes tomorrow(Thursday, Sep 18 )

Last edited by gfpaperboy22 on Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostWed Sep 17, 2003 4:08 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
gfpaperboy22 wrote:
Last of the new episodes tomorrow(Thursday, Sep 1Cool

Crying or Very sad
PostWed Sep 17, 2003 4:12 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

PostWed Sep 17, 2003 4:26 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
And that is the end of that. I'll give you a hint about that dragon from the preview, its the same dragon with a HUGE tooth in it from the second ending.
PostThu Sep 18, 2003 10:59 pm
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Yes, Sango and Muroku are getting super-friendly. Kagome's ancestors? Dunno. Possible, but dunno. I'm not sure it even matters however. htere are 500 years seperating them.

CP, Don't be twisting things out proportion here...cause,this all takes me back to that what if Kagome's Grandpa and the old women Kaede rendezvous thing!

Any who,doesn't Sango-Chan finally accept Miroku's proposal to bear him a child much later in the series?
PostFri Sep 19, 2003 1:08 am
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
just saw the last of the new episodes this run and i'm still impressed with how fresh this show continues to be despite the number of episodes thus far...looks like the network ended in a good place though, closing out this storyarc instead of leaving us hanging like the last time...

this may come as a surprise, but i've really taken to the current ending theme (i think it's the third one now)...the simple piano mixes with the "80s power chord" creating such a great sound...i'm trying to pick up the piano by ear, and while i have the right hand down (the main part), i still can't decipher the left-hand rhythm, but i'll eventually get it...

anyway, it looks like next week will start us back with the koga storyline again, so it'll be good to run through and pick up on whatever i missed the first time...

now to catch up on blue gender, igpx, and dragonball...
PostFri Sep 19, 2003 1:24 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: