нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Computer FAQ
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Computer FAQ
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
yeah, now darkness and just are the new admins ^_^
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostWed Dec 08, 2004 6:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
dougisfunny wrote:
so how did removing the primary IDE cable work?

Haven't tried it yet. I'm to busy playing quick battle mode in Bridge Commander. Tyler also suggested reseting the cmos, so i'll be re-seating it later. And don't worry Nobu, I haven't replaced my bitches, just added to the family.
PostWed Dec 08, 2004 6:33 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
so did you get anywhere with the post screen thing?
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSat Dec 25, 2004 1:05 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alshoff

Post subject:
Can an iBook take an 80 mm CD-RW or will it cause damage to the disk drive? Or could it get jammed in the drive?
PostSun Jan 23, 2005 3:30 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
most things can play those things... I'm not sure though about an i BOok
PostMon Jan 24, 2005 10:14 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Alshoff wrote:
Can an iBook take an 80 mm CD-RW or will it cause damage to the disk drive? Or could it get jammed in the drive?

Page 41 of the iBook manual wrote:
Important: The optical drive on your iBook G4 supports standard circular 12 cm discs.
Irregularly shaped discs or discs smaller than 12 cm are not supported. Noncircular discs may become lodged in the drive.

Same instructions as my PowerBook. Sorry, Alshoff.
PostMon Jan 24, 2005 8:38 pm
Alshoff

Post subject:
Here's one for Mr. "I work at an Apple Store" (if he still bothers to read this thread) or anyone else that can answer:

Does the student discount at a physical Apple Store differ from the online Apple Store? Or does it vary store by store? I've heard conflicting information.
PostTue Feb 08, 2005 11:10 pm
Alshoff

Post subject:
Alshoff wrote:
Here's one for Mr. "I work at an Apple Store" (if he still bothers to read this thread) or anyone else that can answer:

Does the student discount at a physical Apple Store differ from the online Apple Store? Or does it vary store by store? I've heard conflicting information.

The answer is now known to be "no."
PostSat Feb 12, 2005 8:04 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
My mouse has recently become possesed, it moves by itself to anywhere it wants on the screen, all happening at random speeds and/or intervals; but usually it just zooms to a corner and stays there...

This happens with both my regular and optical mice and it's really frustrating. It makes playing games and doing stuff near impossible...

Does anyone have a probable solution to my annoying problem?
PostWed Mar 30, 2005 11:51 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
FinalDivineDragoon wrote:
Does anyone have a probable solution to my annoying problem?

PS/2 serial or USB?
Driver updates?
PostWed Mar 30, 2005 12:43 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
At one time, Apple supported the use of completely-round 8cm discs in slot-loading drives.
But now they don't support anything other than 12cm probably because people are idiots.
PostWed Mar 30, 2005 12:48 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Both mice are USB, and I don't know how to check for mouse driver updates >.>
PostWed Mar 30, 2005 12:49 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alshoff

Post subject:
TylerL wrote:
At one time, Apple supported the use of completely-round 8cm discs in slot-loading drives.
But now they don't support anything other than 12cm probably because people are idiots.

So, by "support" do you mean that their drives are physcially incapable of taking 80 mm discs or that the warranty is voided if anything gets jammed in there?
PostWed Mar 30, 2005 2:30 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
It might actually depend on the drive.
The old slot-loading iMac G3s could handle them...but I don't feel comfortable trying them on a new iMac or iBook or PowerBook.
So, in short, small CDs will destroy your slot-loading drive. Don't use them.
PostWed Mar 30, 2005 3:26 pm
Alshoff

Post subject:
I have an iPod nano with 512 megabytes of space. The problem is that 125 megabytes is being used but I don't know by what. There are no songs in it and I'm not using it for data storage. So, does anyone know what happened to this space?
PostThu Jul 20, 2006 7:18 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: