нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Breaking news on the John Bono front (dot dot dot)
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Breaking news on the John Bono front (dot dot dot)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is this the sign of the apocolypse?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Gouf / I wasn't paying attention
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
I'm already posting off topic. After all, the thread's about Bono's love life. Where did you think never-ending threads started?
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
You go for it John Bono! (Applies only to Ixidor, ToonamiL, and the like.)
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Dear lord you all know each other why don't y ou just open up a chat room on AIM and discuss this all at once . . .

I've thought about that myself once or twice.
PostTue Jul 13, 2004 5:49 pm
TantokStormbringer

Post subject:
Demosthenese... I'm with you. I give up my side of the argument. We really should go on aim and debate this out.

You sir, even though I don't know you, get a hug. ::hug::
PostTue Jul 13, 2004 6:35 pm
TantokStormbringer

Post subject:
If someone sets up a time and a date and a chatroom, I'll be there.
PostTue Jul 13, 2004 6:36 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well, a lot of people seem to like the idea... I'll see what I can do. Anyone who wants in on the chat, type 'aye'.
PostTue Jul 13, 2004 9:31 pm
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
I say "Aye".
Welcome back Tantok.
PostTue Jul 13, 2004 10:09 pm
shikonneko

Post subject:
sure, why not.
PostTue Jul 13, 2004 10:59 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
you're supposed to type "aye"

fried or spousal types fill need that you have, which is important depends upon what needs they fill and how well they fill them.

It is better to have loved and lost in most situations. Loving someone else helps you to kno yourself, it is an experience, the more experiences the better, and the better equipped you are to appreciate a new experience.

I'd like to say aye just for the kicks of listening to said discussion. could be interesting. but alas, i have a life of my own now... and could not partake.

I may have had other points i wanted to emphasize, but who really cares anyway? I like vanilla sky's quote, without the sour, the sweet just isn't as sweet.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostTue Jul 13, 2004 11:52 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
TantokStormbringer wrote:
If someone sets up a time and a date and a chatroom, I'll be there.

*looks at the top of the page*

I think a chatroom is already available...

*walks away, whistling* Wink
PostWed Jul 14, 2004 12:01 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
but not a time and a date
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostWed Jul 14, 2004 12:02 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shikonneko

Post subject:
There's nothing wrong wtih lurkers. If anything, it's amusing.
PostWed Jul 14, 2004 9:50 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Que?
PostWed Jul 14, 2004 1:52 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
dougisfunny wrote:
fried or spousal types fill need that you have, which is important depends upon what needs they fill and how well they fill them.

Mmm, fried spousal types ....
I mean, "Ai".
PostWed Jul 14, 2004 2:28 pm
shikonneko

Post subject:
dougisfunny wrote:
Que?

Lukers, you know, people who hide and read along but don't/can't/won't contribute to the conversation. I do it on IRC most days, unless I'm busy playing the realization of someone's schitzo-ness, which is fun...
PostWed Jul 14, 2004 10:40 pm
TantokStormbringer

Post subject:
I am supposed to say something, but for some reason my memory can only come up with a bottle of water, floss, and a pair of plyers.

ô_o Is my brain collapsing in on itself? Perhaps not enough sleep. Too much work might also be a cause.. Wait. That is what I was doing all day... cleaning and making bookcases, not entirely of my free will. Meh, it is money. Crap money, but money-the-less.

Something that I was supposed to remember... did I leave the oven on? The dog has food and water, the calendar has no appointments or birthdays down. There must be something missing... other than my brain. I can almost put my finger down on it.

Aye, I am crazy.
PostThu Jul 15, 2004 2:03 am
TantokStormbringer

Post subject:
Has to be soon, I'm fleeing the state on friday.
PostThu Jul 15, 2004 2:25 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: