нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Card Captor Sakura
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Card Captor Sakura

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnimeArtist4

Post subject: Card Captor Sakura
Card Captor Sakura Topic

I love this show a lot. one of my favorite Animes. It is very kawaii. What do you all think of it? WB srewed this show up BAD. they cut out over 5 episodes, and cut each one atleast 5 minutes. I also want to check out the movie, it looks good.
PostFri Nov 22, 2002 7:06 pm
lala

Post subject:
I like it too. Cardcaptor S4kura 0wnz j00! Cool
PostFri Nov 22, 2002 9:58 pm
HLB

Post subject:
Eee I love CCS! The dub is the worst dub EVER though. Odd as it may seem, my favorite character is Terada-sensei.
PostFri Nov 22, 2002 10:13 pm
DeeLite

Frequenter

Post subject: Re: Card Captor Sakura
Well, giving in consideration where I live the Wb station doesn't exist.Though Card Captors Sakura did get picked up once more with Cartoon Network having aired the movie on cartoon theater before. And as far for me I thought the dubbing on Spanish was done well, with the English I haven't heard it yet. But aside from that I find the series to be really cute.
PostSat Nov 23, 2002 1:46 am
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Good series! I've only seen up to where Sakura must change the cards into "Star Cards". I want to get the uncut, subbed DVDs, but I'm waiting for a box set to come out. Has anyone heard anything about a box set?
PostSat Nov 23, 2002 1:58 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
DarkMaster

Post subject: re: the movie
Some other CN's have picked up the movie.Smile
PostSat Nov 23, 2002 7:47 am
AnimeArtist4

Post subject:
cool, and i don't think they have released a box set, i looked all over anime corner store ( http://store.yahoo.com/animecorner/car.html ) and if anything, they would have it if it existed.

What are your favorite characters? Favorite character for me is: Sakura ( http://liquid2k.com/slade392/Sakura/Sakura.htm )

My least Favorite Character is: Meiling...ughhh... ( http://liquid2k.com/slade392/Meiling/meiling.htm )
PostSat Nov 23, 2002 9:37 am
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
I enjoy the series,my take on it is fair to say and Kero-Chan always been a personal favorite of mine.
PostSat Nov 23, 2002 7:23 pm
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
I've seen the complete dub series and the dub moive, unfortunately there seems to be no chance of them releasing a subbed movie or series on video or DVD here. Although I do read the mang and I'm mad that they cut so much out, I though the ending of the dub was AWFUL they had no storyline there whatsoever!

I like Toya ^^
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostSun Nov 24, 2002 6:19 am
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
I wish Nya Bear was on the board again so I could have some backup, cause I think we're the only ones who like CardCaptors better - I enjoy CCS, but I just really like everything about the English sub

that said, if I had seen CCS first, I'm sure the edits made for Card Captors would infuriate me

Favorite Character: Sakura

Least Favorites: Eriol and Yukito
PostMon Nov 25, 2002 3:12 pm
quiet_rain00

Post subject:
I like the show but I never watch it other wise yea its cool! when ever I do watch it my lil bro tells me to shut it off cuz he hates the show so I never get to watch it
PostFri Jan 03, 2003 6:45 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Never let younger siblings boss you around. Once they know they can get away with it, they'll never stop.
PostFri Jan 03, 2003 11:08 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: