нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - The Matrix: Red pill Blue pill, so many choices.
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
The Matrix: Red pill Blue pill, so many choices.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
Quote:
IOW, do you believe The Architect didn't have a backup plan to preserve the Matrix, no matter which door Neo picked? Maybe Zion, Neo and the others aren't truly awakened and living in the real world, but just on another level of the Matrix? A box within a box. As we saw, doors just lead to different programs with the right key. (I didn't come up with this theory, so no hatin'.)

hey, that was my theory, but mine is just a little different, y'see, in my idea, the architect created the matrix in the past, right? right, but what will happen when the matrix catches up with the real world? I personally think that the machines in the matrix will create another matrix within the matrix, and when that one catches up, it will create another matrix within a matrix within a matrix, and if this is true, then the one in the movies probably isn't the first one, which means that there is a near-infinite loop of matrixes, each one within another, and if some one was awakened out of all of them, it would probably kill them. of course, I'm probably forgetting something from one of the movies that disproves this theory, if I am, let me know, if not, tell me what you think.
PostWed May 28, 2003 2:16 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
I don't think theye'd go so cheesy, though.
PostWed May 28, 2003 2:37 pm
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
Huh? what do you mean?
PostWed May 28, 2003 3:13 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
Matrix was great but I heard these two dumb girls talking garbage about how the explanation for the matrix was stupid. As if this stupid freshman girl knew what she was talking about. I'll bet 100:1 odds that she didn't understand shit. I didn't speak to her for fear that I might get dumber by merely turning in her direction. This is the same girl that I overheard once saying that John Mayer was only 16 years old. Ignorance upsets me to the max.

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostWed May 28, 2003 3:21 pm
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
ugh, i know what ya mean, the stupidity of people never ceases to amaze me.
PostWed May 28, 2003 8:01 pm
Shinobo

Frequenter

Post subject:
I saw it TWO DAYS AGO!

I'll use this image to show what I thought of it:
PostThu May 29, 2003 11:16 am
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
heh, that was cool,
PostThu May 29, 2003 1:45 pm
ToonamiL

Veteran

Post subject:
gfpaperboy22 wrote:
Your not the only one. I thought it could've been better without the mass orgy scene. And fight scenes didn't quite blend into the movie that well.

Mass orgy? I wonder where you hang out.

Just kidding
PostSat May 31, 2003 2:00 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well i don't know about any Matrixes within matrixes. But i have a theory on what might have happened with the machines. You know how everytime you go online you have tons and tons of temp and cookie files mostly pictures that let you load the pages faster the next time you revisit them. Well i think that there might alway be a residual connection with the matrix even if you were unplugged. Especially neo because he's The One. Well there could be something within the head plug and since he's The One within the matrix he could somehow access it through himself and therefore enter the machnes AI and maybe, just maybe reach the signal of those sentinels and shape the matrix within THEM to his will.
I don't know if any of this makes sense and I know it's a little weird but I'm thinking it's anyones guess until the next movie comes out, hopefully.

peace[/img]
PostSat May 31, 2003 8:24 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Goldfinger2K wrote:
Well i don't know about any Matrixes within matrixes. But i have a theory on what might have happened with the machines. You know how everytime you go online you have tons and tons of temp and cookie files mostly pictures that let you load the pages faster the next time you revisit them. Well i think that there might alway be a residual connection with the matrix even if you were unplugged. Especially neo because he's The One. Well there could be something within the head plug and since he's The One within the matrix he could somehow access it through himself and therefore enter the machnes AI and maybe, just maybe reach the signal of those sentinels and shape the matrix within THEM to his will.

Actually that's a pretty interesting idea, I hadn't tought of that. Nice, very nice. I think I'll steal it and claim it as my own idea.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostSat May 31, 2003 8:36 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
ooh...acknowledgement from a mod...spook...
I kinda like this. Thank you by the way.
I call it the wireless internet/matrix theory.

peace

Last edited by Goldfinger2K on Mon Jun 02, 2003 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostSat May 31, 2003 9:07 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
I finally managed to see it on Saturday, the movie was good, and that revolutions trailer was awesome.
PostMon Jun 02, 2003 3:11 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
Hey, did anyone notice in the first one, when Neo was being interrogated by Smith, the first shot is from the Archetect's t.vs? I watched it and found it out.
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostWed Jun 11, 2003 9:23 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
I think that the way they explained the need for illusion of choice was that the world of zion is also a matrix, those woken from the inner matrix think "ok I'm out in the real world now" and don't give thought to the fact zion would also be a matrix... also that would help explain how neo gets his "sight" while not hooked up to the matrix, i mean does the sight work when he is outside and he can see the future of zion as well? Then you think since the architect was talking about different levels of conciousness, he woke up in the outer matrix, to an extent, and influenced some power over the sentinels(agents of the outermatrix).

That or there is only the one matrix, being the one altered his state of mind enough that his brain(and remember the human mind is an incredible thing) is psychic and can change the state of things around him.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostWed Jun 11, 2003 11:45 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Big Spoiler Alert*

A friend of mine got ahold of the original script for the first Matrix. It mentions people gaining powers, to a small degree outside of the Matrix--and evolution of man. Record(Animatrix) might also help explain this. That's probably most likely scenerio.
PostThu Jun 12, 2003 12:19 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: