нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Annoy Zechs by listing Your New Entertainment Purchases
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Annoy Zechs by listing Your New Entertainment Purchases
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 91, 92, 93  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
Just preordered Master & Commander, MAtrix Revolutions, and Last Samurai.
PostFri Feb 27, 2004 4:47 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Space Pirate Captain Herlock #1 (Yes, I spelled it right)
Memories
PostSat Feb 28, 2004 5:37 pm
Zer0

Post subject:
Haven't bought any anime for a while now, b/c I can't find anything worth buying. BUT I did get a new video card! I have to say for the moeny I spent, this thing kicks some major gludious maximus! I got the Geforce FX 5200 Asylum, a 256 MB memory vid. card. Plays Halo great! And thats all I care about! Ohhhh...Halo.....*drool*

Also, sidenote: I bought legal version of Halo.....not that I had the illegal version....yah....right...*runs away*
PostSat Mar 06, 2004 1:06 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
This week's shipment:

Tenchi Muyo! GXP #1 w/box (technically last week's shipment)
Chobits #7
Kiddy Grade #2 (two weeks early! w00t.)
PostWed Mar 10, 2004 8:13 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Ok, go watch it for the week. Dont do anything else.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostWed Mar 10, 2004 8:25 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Futurama season 3
Tenchi Muyo GXP #1 w/ series box
.hack//SIGN #6 Limited Edition
Chobits #7
Evangelion Director's Cut #2
Evangelion OST #2
Cardcaptors #1-9
GateKeepers #2 (Geneon Signature Series)
PostSat Mar 20, 2004 10:54 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
.hack//SIGN #6 LE
Big O II #2
Revolutionary Girl Utena OST
and the April Newtype USA came in the mail. On the disc: Azumanga Daioh and Comic Party first episodes, with trailers for Puni Puni Poemy and Invader Zim, among others. Very Happy
PostSun Mar 21, 2004 12:18 am
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
damn... need to go to suncoast... Hmmm Newtype and 2 vols of scryed.. and KG vol 2....but that I'll put aside since there is manga I need to buy... oh yeah... the LE of /hack 6...and that Mega Man Collection...and that red vs blue dvd Sad
PostSun Mar 21, 2004 8:05 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Sailor Moon - Season 2, box set.
Klingon Dictionary
PostSun Mar 21, 2004 8:33 pm
Martin_the_Wise

Post subject:
Ordered Kingdom Hearts this morn. Who knows? Could be good, that and I miss Cloud.
PostTue Mar 23, 2004 3:07 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Got Kiddy Grade Volume 2 for 15$
I'm thinking of getting Tenchi Muyo GXP....but I've seen half of it
PostTue Mar 30, 2004 9:05 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
question! is kiddygrade any good?
PostWed Mar 31, 2004 5:11 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
SlimJim wrote:
question! is kiddygrade any good?

Most opinions seem to imply that overall, the series is good, but not outstanding. I'm kind of inclined to agree, since I'm still waiting for the main story to kick in. Visually it looks great, and they did a wonderfully entertaining job with the dubbed version.

Chibi?
PostWed Mar 31, 2004 5:22 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yeah the plot for KG takes a little for it to come to light. I forgot when the plot exactly(sp) kicks in through. But as it's revealed you'll smack yourself for not noticing things sooner.
I would like to say I really only have one problem with the Funi release of KG.... 3 eps a disk...bleh... Well as I said I got the 2nd DVD for 15$(but the strange thing is Vol 1 was 17$) which I would have to say is a reasonable price for 3 eps.
Another thing if you can find it The Kiddy Grade Manga(Kiddy Grade Reverse and Kiddy Grade Versus) looks like it'll be good from what I have seen of it(only scanlations of it are around at the moment).
PostWed Mar 31, 2004 7:42 pm
kenshin590

Post subject:
The last anime or manga related thing i got was:
Gundam Wing Endless Waltz and a how to draw manga book.
PostThu Apr 01, 2004 9:36 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 91, 92, 93  Next
Page 32 of 93

Jump to: