нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Dominion
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Dominion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
Guard Membership
Current Status
You are not a member
(button) Join the Royal Gaurd

whats that?

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostTue May 06, 2003 2:35 pm
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
looks cool, I think I might give it a try
PostTue May 06, 2003 2:37 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I still say it'd be funny if we took over kingship . . . oh well.

If you join the royal gaurd, it means that people a certain percentage above or below your size cannot attack you (You can only attack/be attacked by people 66-150% of your size). As a downside, it means you pay a certain percentage (2%) of your income to the king.

While this is good for some, it's bad for others. On one hand, you're only fighting people that you can gain prestige from (and there are certain benefits to having a good prestige value.) On the other hand, you can't attack people far below your strength for easy land. If you are going to rely on attackin in order to gain land, this isn't for you. If you are going to rely on exploring to gain land, then this IS for you (and also joinging the Elite gaurd, 5% of your income goes to King, attack range is 75-133%, can only be reached once you are a royal gaurd).

I, myself, have desided that I am going to go for a high attack and defense and wizards, leave spies alone, and explore with any extra money and such. Goblins have a lot of attack advantages, and I plan on exploiting every one of them.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue May 06, 2003 2:47 pm
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
hey, mind if i join your group?
PostTue May 06, 2003 3:31 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Actually, you can't, and not because I don't want you do, but because the game is stupid in that way. The way it works is that I set up the group, and I could reserve, at a maximum, 5 spots other than myself. I reserved the absolute maximum possible and all spots were filled by people on this board (Zechs, Dread, Chon, FDD, BebopDeathGod). So, you COULD have signed up yesterday, but once every spot is filled, our accounts go into action. You can play Dominion, it's just that the chances of you being put into our Realm by sheer luck are about 1/456. Sorry.

PostTue May 06, 2003 3:42 pm
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
okay i already joined another anywho, oh well
PostTue May 06, 2003 3:44 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
As I said before, in our realm I am Lord Zeranor of Dragonia. I chose the Dark Elf so i'll be going for mass wizards and gems.
PostTue May 06, 2003 5:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
by the way, it probably doesn't matter and probably won't affect anything or anyone in any way, buy I am General Fenix of Zz'gashi, I chose the Sylvan
PostWed May 07, 2003 2:00 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
So, is there any way for me to get into the rest of y'all's realm if I re-register. Btw, Captain Aran of Danube II.
PostWed May 07, 2003 3:42 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Same thing I told Saiyoukai. There is a small chance you will be randomly placed into our realm (about 1/456). Other than that, there is no way. Join when the next round starts in about, 5 weeks.,

PostWed May 07, 2003 3:53 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
We are now Out Ot Protection, people. Stay sharp, we're all gonna be attacked by someone eventually. Watch each other's backs and stay strong.

PostThu May 08, 2003 8:25 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well I checked some of your dominions and you're eather not spending enough plat. Or have way too small an army. You should all have at least 500 troops by OOP. That'll keep you safe. If you go all willy nilly exploring land with all your cash you're just going to have a prized target for someone like the guy who attacked CP today. Bunch of land, hardly any army.

Right now I'm working on a high income high defense strat. I'm going with only Adepts which have a stat of 1/4 but that goes up with every 10% wizard guilds. I have 20% so all of my adepts are 3/6 which a a very good stat. Not to mention that I don't have a huge amount of land at the moment to entice other attackers or to spread my forces thin.

Once I have at least 1000 adepts, which should happen tommorow, I'll start focusing on expansion. For one day I'll spend all my plat on exploring giving me about 200 land a day. Next day I'll spend all my plat to build on that. The day after that, or just with whatever I have left from the past couple days, I'll spend all of it on more adepts. Thus keep a high defense and alot of land ^_^
PostThu May 08, 2003 9:11 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Bah, minor setback. I'll end up doing fine.

PostThu May 08, 2003 9:33 pm
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
As either you or your target is a member of the Emperor's Royal or Elite Guard, you are prohibited from casting spells at that Dominion.

Damn.. sorry CP, I was gona wreak some magic havok on the guy that attacked you.. My forces are still not strong enough to launch an attack on him.

Skeletons: 80
Progeny: 60
Ghouls: 120
Vampires: 289 in training 33
ArchMages: 20

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostFri May 09, 2003 12:37 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Swordsmen: - 77 (2)
Gargoyles: - 10 (0)
Adepts: - 770 (230)
Spirit Warriors: - 10 (0)
Spies: - 10 (0)
Wizards: - (0)
ArchMages: - 20 (0)

Yep in 11 hours I'll have 1k of Adepts. Then I can either start on exploring or begin building up my 4/0 Swordsmen which have the highest attack ration for the cheapest cost of just about any class. Right now I could afford about...*does some math* 1500 of them a day. So in one week that could amount to a seriously kickass army. Not to mention that the number will only go higher as my Pop. increases. The Spirit Warriors and Gargoyals are sorta worthless. If I need defense I'ld much rather go with Adepts and for offense SWs cost way too much(about 5 times more) for only a 1.5 increase in stat compared with Swordsmen.
PostFri May 09, 2003 9:10 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 3 of 17

Jump to: