нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Uhh the new look
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Uhh the new look
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I was just thinking that Toonamio's sounds too much like a cheap formed canned speggeti. Come on kids! Try some Toonami-O's! Enriched with Toonami Goodness and metal shards!

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 3:15 pm
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
A mafia name that's spanish . . . sorry, just doesn't fit . . .

CP, even if you might think that mafia names in spanish don't sound right. There are mafias in spanish, which do some heavy hitting work...mainly with the cartels like the mexican mafia and las perineas...oy,why did I decide to clarify that .
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 5:30 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
the mexican cartels don't come close to measuring up to the columbian and italian ones though. but the mexican cartels could still whoop the yakuza's ass. that's my story adn I'm sticking to it.

PostSat Nov 09, 2002 5:44 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Someone tell my principal that gangs shouldn't be identified by colors. Why, because he banned all blue, red, and brown clothing on campus. Now that's just stupid to me.
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 5:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
And aren't one of those the schools colors?
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 5:55 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yes it is Zechs, and not trying to sound racist but with brown banned shouldn't all the dumb mexicans be kicked out also? *no offense to our spanish speaking members*
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 5:59 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Quote:
[Post] Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 5:30 pm Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
A mafia name that's spanish . . . sorry, just doesn't fit . . .

CP, even if you might think that mafia names in spanish don't sound right. There are mafias in spanish, which do some heavy hitting work...mainly with the cartels like the mexican mafia and las perineas...oy,why did I decide to clarify that .

Mafia isn't the same as cartel. Mafia is italian. Triad is (I think) Chinese. Cartel is usually Columbian/other spanish speaking place. If we're forming a mafia then a spanish name doesn't fit. See? I'm not saying that spanish speaking people can't form their own crime syndicate. Hell, I'm sure they can do it quite well! Hell, the HAVE done it quite well!!!

Wait, that didn't come out right . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 7:12 pm
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
FinalDivineDragoon wrote:
and not trying to sound racist but with brown banned shouldn't all the dumb mexicans be kicked out also? *no offense to our spanish speaking members*

Well, no surprise that I would take a slight offense to your comment, or a low callus remark...hmm you don't want to sound racist yet you insulate that all dumb mexican be kicked out, that's not nice! I defiantly don't go around making superficial remarks like that about my fellow gringos here...but I hope you try and clarify what you meant by that comment, because that wasn't very nice.
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 7:43 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I can clarify what he means.

People are jerks. People are stupid. When you go to public school, you meet people. 10% of the people you meet are cool. The other 90% are usually assholes. FDD's experience with anyone Mexican has had all of them fit in that 90%, just out of sheer chance. But he didn't MEAN it in a racist way. Simply most of the spanish speaking people that he knows are in gangs and are all around jerkwads. I doubt he's against getting to know someone based soley on skin color.

Care to correct anything, FDD?

PostSat Nov 09, 2002 9:32 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
*veers wildly back on topic*

I'm kinda partial to "TimmDini's", but that's probably too narrow of a focus...
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 9:57 pm
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
I can clarify what he means.

People are jerks. People are stupid. When you go to public school, you meet people. 10% of the people you meet are cool. The other 90% are usually assholes. FDD's experience with anyone Mexican has had all of them fit in that 90%, just out of sheer chance. But he didn't MEAN it in a racist way. Simply most of the spanish speaking people that he knows are in gangs and are all around jerkwads. I doubt he's against getting to know someone based soley on skin color.

Care to correct anything, FDD?

Geez Louis! Well, I do acknowledge your point, because of course there's a jerk at every corner of the world, no matter in or out of schools or working environments. But, I find this preposterous to go about and type cast the a minority (I call that being a hypocrite) as idiotic bumpkins just for personal mishaps. And you can't just tell me that the majority of hispanic people are in "gangs" either, your just looking at one side of the picture yourself. There's many races that out weigh hispanics in gangs, such as anglos and african americans and etc. But, before this gets more out proportion, I just find it lude to state a phrase on something that sounded very prude and judgmental. And it'll be good to see what kind of clarification this person gives...

Now get back to the topic!
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 2:25 am
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
He DOES live in the southwest... where there's a large hispanic population. Just be default, that would make it more likely to run into an a$$h0l3 who's Mexican than into a white one. Living in Eastern Washington, I could say similar things about whites(not haupas like me) as he did to Mexicans...

Also, most of the 4% of students at my school who are black are also mostly gangish and b@stards - not that there aren't some who're okay. Lighten up- it's not easy being part of a minority group - and it can be even worse for those of us who are half white, half anything else.

Just had to throw in another .02.
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 2:39 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Keromia, we know for a fact that you're cool. And Deelite has shown the same in, what, under 3 days? I'm sure no one here would mean any offense by anything.

PostSun Nov 10, 2002 1:18 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
actually it's quite popular here in SD for mexicans to act like lil vato's. we got whole areas of vatoism. El Cajon, El Centro, Sanio Sydro (spelling takes to much effort), Escondido, Vista, San Marcos. That's only a small portion, but it's still highly prevolent. ok, back on topic..... Ehh... I like vanilla pudding. Pudding is good and delicious. I like Vanilla pudding.

PostSun Nov 10, 2002 2:35 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
Let's try this one more time.

back to the main topic, I kind of like the new look. I have heard, and understand, several complaints about the color scheme. Personally, I am fond of darker blues, and blue on blue on blue on black is not terribly hard on my eyes. Definitely, this should be one of, but definitelty not the only, available themes.

Oh, yeah, and I'm back, to an extent.
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 8:12 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: