нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Martin's Bar
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Martin's Bar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Twas nothing more than the Bono B.O.
PostThu Mar 25, 2004 7:20 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
now causing a Bono K.O.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostThu Mar 25, 2004 10:24 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Martin_the_Wise

Post subject:
Yikes!

"Can I get a janitor in here? The position pays"
PostFri Mar 26, 2004 12:17 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
do you think Kero 2 would take the job?
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostFri Mar 26, 2004 9:37 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Martin_the_Wise

Post subject:
He just might... also looking for a good blackjack dealer.
PostFri Mar 26, 2004 4:23 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Martin_the_Wise wrote:
He just might...

*ahem* ...She...
PostFri Mar 26, 2004 4:50 pm
Irkan_Warrior

Frequenter

Post subject:
Did someone say BlackJack?
PostFri Mar 26, 2004 9:36 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
How could you mistake Kero for a he?

Of course, I though Kalma was a she...

But then again, I'm unhinged...

You need a dealer, Martin?
I haven't done it in a long time...

Many many moons...
And the most money I've ever had to deal over was a bunch of Goldfish...

They wouldn't let us gamble with money in high school...
So we used other things...
PostSat Mar 27, 2004 8:20 pm
KeroMia

Post subject:
¿Que? I'm getting the gender bend on me once again? What is this deja vu? I would think all my bubbliness, and the girlie stuff that I prance around with... not to mention my moon language tantrums would make everyone think otherwise. But whatever, its so not the first time I get confused for being a "he" here! Only this time its not a mullet wearing midget, like Johnny and another faded member called me. Sad Crying or Very sad

Anyway...

KeroMia002: * stuck wearing the skimpy bar uniform has been laying on top of the pool table, fast asleep instead of doing any waitress work*
PostSun Mar 28, 2004 1:35 am
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
:Stumbles and rolls down the flight of stairs that enter into the bar:

Jonny: Who the hell...

Martin: is that?

:sits up with his hat covering his eyes trying to locate the familer voices he hears:

Kero: that can't be..

Doug: Dread?

Overdrive: Naw.. that can't be dread... we all know he was abducted by aliens...

Martin: I thought he was "whacked" in a blackmage drive bye..

Kero: I thought... I duno what to think.

:Removes his hat:

Dread: urk.. who left the extention cords on the stairs?

JJc: umm.. You did.. 5 Months ago.. when you hooked up your computer up there to play FF-XI.

Dread: erm yeah.. so I did.. ^^; hi!

Kero: Hi? Thats all we get? YOU'VE BEEN GONE 5 MONTHS! :runs over and starts strangling dread: WHY DIDN'T YOU COME BY TO SAY YOU WERE ALIVE!?!?

Dread: *who is going unconsious* Kero sweety.. dready can't breath.. urk.. getting dark..

Nobuyuki: Kero.. in about, oh, 30 seconds he'll be leaving us for good.

Kero: huh? :looks at dread: Oh my.. I guess I got a lil carried away. *giggles* :drops the lifeless corpse:

:Lands slumped up against the wall semi-consious:

Martin: Soooooo, what do we do with him?

Hi Hi!!!
I know I have been away for soooooooo long. My apologies for that. As I stated in the other thread.. my life has been hell for the last 5 months. I have been depressed and emotionally stressed to the breaking point and a couple times beyond, every day for the last 5 months. Today/Yesterday/Saturday was thankfully the day that finally ended it. Now all I can do is get better. I hope ~_~

A Shout-out to some of my online friends for helping me the last 5 months from doing anything too stupid. ^^
Shout-out too; Dillpops! FF-XI friends: Matilda, Small, Rhiannon, Angels, Glissa, Delphyne, Alyana. Thank-you all sooooo much for being there for me and helping me! ^^ :they will read this just not post:

For all you that read this. My 18th birthday was March 12th. I feel so old now. x_x Hmmm.. I guess I could ramble more, but seeing its 4:30 am and I shoulda been in bed hours ago.. I guess I wanted to come on and let you all know I was ok. Ugh.. Now I have to go through like.. 30 pages of rambling bs here to get caught up.. ^^ This should be rather entertaining. I'll prolly do it later today/monday.

Ok I'm done... I think.. Oh I know there is more I want to say I just can't think of it. I guess this will do for this post.

{Edit} For those of you that dunno FF-XI is Final Fantasy 11. A massive online MMORPG or sumthing like that.

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostSun Mar 28, 2004 4:40 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Final Crack as opposed to Evercrack?
PostSun Mar 28, 2004 5:58 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
*Gets ready to strangle Dread*

You've been playing FF-XI all this time!?!?!
PostSun Mar 28, 2004 10:23 pm
Martin_the_Wise

Post subject:
Friggin time!!
PostMon Mar 29, 2004 12:39 am
KeroMia

Post subject:
Yay! It's my favorite doink head here, dready-boy! I hate to say this again but I really just thought you were lying dead somewhere and that was the reason why you were gone so darn long.

Little tidbit about what's been going on dread, my little girl got into her daddy's play things and now there's two of me prancing around the place.Use to be three for awhile, but that was just a guy robot I don't know thing with kalma's agreement with satan...I think? Anyway,as far as I know Nobu hired the other me to work here as a waitress illegally... bad Nobu! Mad

And oh yeah I went from being KeroMia to Ludwika to KeroMia again! Very Happy
PostMon Mar 29, 2004 1:13 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
KeroMia wrote:
Anyway,as far as I know Nobu hired the other me to work here as a waitress illegally... bad Nobu! Mad

Hey now, it was your husband's idea. Razz

I have to admit though, she doesn't creep out the customers like Kero 003 did. Wink
PostMon Mar 29, 2004 1:43 am
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 58 of 75

Jump to: