нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - C'mon, Share the Love!
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
C'mon, Share the Love!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zer0

Post subject: C'mon, Share the Love!
OK, we all get alittle gitty sometimes, haha. So in you're feeling frisky and want to, go ahead and shout out who it is you like/love/want to look your way! I'll takee the honors to get this started off and *cough* eventually locked. Katie, I love you! Ok, for saftey sake we'll just use first names. So c'mon ppl! Lets share the love! Smile
PostWed Aug 20, 2003 7:10 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
I L Mad V E Y Evil or Very Mad U
PostWed Aug 20, 2003 8:57 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Daikun, do you have to be an ass so often?

I am head over heels for this girl. And the whole situation is fun, even though she doesn't know yet and it's possible nothing will ever come for it. But this is all in a way new to me, so it's fun. Weeeeeeee!

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Aug 20, 2003 9:13 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
uh, no
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostWed Aug 20, 2003 9:24 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
I think I've found someone... Might ask her out sometime, who knows?
PostWed Aug 20, 2003 9:30 pm
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
Results from meditating for a week ½ ...

Me is Love,Love is me ... I love everybody, and even all of you nerds out there! May Love bring you peace and tranquility...

~Peace,Ludwika ...person whose been in touch with her mind bending metal self for the pass week doing feng shui y no se que mugre más.

Oh! I just remembered something this pastor told me way back when I was this uber rebellious little kid and I figured it had some weird message of love in it to post it here ...

Pastor- Sweetie, you know your bad actions and misbehavior have a answer.Simply because you have a demon inside you ...

Me- But... I ...was just going to...

Other person- Hush! Listen to what he has to tell you!

Me- Ugh...Me...I do... Demon you say?

Pastor- Well in fact we all have demons inside of us that makes us do things like be lazy and be rude to others, that's why we need to make God our lover...you've got to have god as your lover.

Me- *Begins choking on the Hawaiian punch and starts thinking of "how my mom doesn't even let me have a boyfriend yet...so,oh geez I'm confused!!!"*

Pastor- God is what makes people love ... so remember you need god to love

My brother in the kitchen- *laughing his arss off* The squirt has a demon! Hahaha!

eh... the message is somewhere. Neutral
PostThu Aug 21, 2003 12:53 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hahaha, what a GREAT message Ludwika. It's obvious why you and JP got together . . .

PostThu Aug 21, 2003 7:51 am
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Hahaha, what a GREAT message Ludwika. It's obvious why you and JP got together . . .

Why's it obvious? Because there was an illegal shipping ring on the net and I had to marry the first American citizen before I was deported back, which so happened to be a Mohican man named Johnny?

Kidding ...

just add a ditzy mentally unstable girl, and one Psycho into one spot and you'll have all the lovin' that's ever needed.
PostSun Aug 24, 2003 10:16 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
There are a couple of girls here in Rolla I've considered/am considering "asking out." However "out" will mean pretending to be romantic as we eat in the cafeteria, as we're both cheap, and all our meals are already paid for.
PostSun Aug 24, 2003 10:21 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Update: There is one girl here who I have found to be very interseted in me, and I won't deny that I have more than a slight interest in her. I was going to start a thread, but looky here, we've already got one going on a subject. So, anyone got any suggestions for two poor college kids to do with alone time together, that doesn't involve physically touching (aka, something I can ask her to go do for fun)? Of course, there's also my lack of relationships of this sort, which grand totals up to nearly having one with Sabra.
All advice is appreciative at this point, no matter how useless.
Yes, Stephanie, your propensity for dispensing pheremones of the likes I've never felt before utterly astounds me. There would've been a nice long kiss in her dorm room if I wasn't so bumbly.
PostMon Aug 25, 2003 9:58 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hmm, go bowling? Mini golf? Ummmm just hang out and play strip poker? I don't know. I'm not exceptionally good at this . . . but you don't have to GO anywhere specific and DO anything specific in order to have a good time. I hate people that think they have to BE somewhere DOING something in order to have fun. Just chill someplace and talk.

PostTue Aug 26, 2003 9:46 am
Zer0

Post subject:
CP is right. I found that out the hard way. Go to a movie maybe. Or just "watch" a movie at your dorm/ wherever you live. And talking is always good. *sigh* These joyous times......lol.
PostTue Aug 26, 2003 8:17 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'll go for the movie in dorm, as the theatre in Rolla is only a few screens, and there is neither bowling nor mini golf here. I'll go for it--and maybe she'll keep those pheremones in check.
PostTue Aug 26, 2003 10:57 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Free movies sounds like an excellent idea.

John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo wrote:
I'll go for it--and maybe she'll keep those pheremones in check.

And if she can't- Hey, it's only natural chemistry, after all... Wink

And there's always a fall-back position if it doesn't work out Razz
PostWed Aug 27, 2003 12:07 am
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
i like bowling. It might be the only sport that I'm not deathly competitive in. Just for fun, and i like to do well as anyone would.

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostWed Aug 27, 2003 12:08 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: