нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - TEEN TITANS CANCELLED!
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
TEEN TITANS CANCELLED!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
If there's trouble, I won't know who to call.
PostFri Dec 02, 2005 8:46 am
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
What if there's something strange in the neighborhood?
PostFri Dec 02, 2005 12:57 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
So do you call the original ones or the new series with Slimer but none of the originals?

Im so confused. Really I think its time to call Freakazoid and just renew that series. Ed Asner needs the work.
PostFri Dec 02, 2005 1:21 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
The Tick was funnier.
PostFri Dec 02, 2005 2:23 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Both were funny in their own ways. But "My Hero" on the BBC is better then the live action "Tick" (excludes the Tick pilot).

Think of what the new episodes would be like with Freakazoid taking on Anime sterotypes.
PostFri Dec 02, 2005 3:04 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yeah; the pilot was awesome. I actually got to see it about six months before it was aired. A friend of FAK and I's dad was friends with a Fox exec or something like that, and we got to see the pilot on VHS with big red "Not for airing, do not copy" or something like that along the bottom.
We all thought half the humor would be ceonsored out by airing, but none of it was.
PostFri Dec 02, 2005 3:20 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fodder wrote:
Think of what the new episodes would be like with Freakazoid taking on Anime sterotypes.

"I MUST SUCCEED!"
PostFri Dec 02, 2005 3:37 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Think about all the new toyorific things he can add to the show! Akiras motorcyle, Goku's flying cloud. Plus he got changed because of the internet. Whats more timely.

Maybe an evil version that spawns from AOL Dialup to battle
PostFri Dec 02, 2005 3:56 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fodder wrote:
Maybe an evil version that spawns from AOL Dialup to battle

Wouldn't exactly be a hard fight . . .

"HAHAHA! I WILL DEFEAT YOU FREAKA- *buffering, buffering, buffering, 70%, buffering* -Z-z-ZOID! YOU CANNOT *You've got Mail! VIRUSSED!!!!*"

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostFri Dec 02, 2005 5:29 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
AdmiralGreer wrote:
What if there's something strange in the neighborhood?
I'm not sure.

From their tower they could see it all, but not so much anymore.
PostSun Dec 04, 2005 8:05 am
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
Fodder wrote:

"I MUST SUCCEED!"

Greatest...episode...ever!!!
PostSun Dec 04, 2005 3:42 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Bah, I missed more of the last 2 eps(The 1st one was because I forgot to tape it and the last one we had a power outage) and CN isn't replaying them anytime soon.

But at least I managed to catch the final ep. It was pretty good, But I'm still disappointed with it. It really didn't feel like the right kind of ep to end the series with. I mean they only focused on Beast Boy. It would have made more sense to focus on all of the Titans adjusting to everyday life again(Well as normal as it gets for them anyway). And I don't mean the first 5 or so minutes they spent on that. Also it would have been nice to have seen more of Slade before the series ended. I mean they brought him back from the dead and he just vanished. He might has well have stayed dead if they weren't going to use him again(And I mean the real Slade).
PostMon Jan 16, 2006 7:20 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
I actually liked how it was focused on Beast Boy. There were a lot of things in that episode for the fans of the series. And Beast Boy fighting against his old Doom Patrol arch villian was a nice touch. But it still didnt feel like he was the final piece on them winning. Although he gets the last line of the series with "Brain Freeze".

It was good to hear some self mocking with things like "Does it feel like this is going to easily?". And honestly if you have all the past enemies wheres slade? Since that little story line never got truly finished. The last we saw of him was him walking into the room in hell to finish some business.

The series changed alot over the seasons. I would like to have seen more of the Raven backstory. Plus you get a small piece of Starfires backstory with the final seasons "Go" episode. Which didnt seem to fit some of the earlier backstory.

I was really disappointed with the cart game ad trying to look like a teen titans episode. It existed to sell toys and a non-existent game. I think it was called Lightspeed.

But overall it was a decent ending to a series I'll miss. And I'm still waiting for the final episodes of JLU to run. If that will ever happen. At this point it feels like it will be part of a DVD package.
PostWed Jan 18, 2006 10:49 am
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
"Titans Together" (Toonami 1/14/06)
It was nice to see Beast Boy get the last laugh in the battle against the Brotherhood of Evil. It was also good to see Jinx take on her former friends the Hive 5.

"Things Change" (Miguzi 1/16/06, Toonami 1/21/06)
It's hard to tell if the writers had this episode planned for a while, or if they just threw it together in order to tie up loose ends when they found out the series got cancelled.

The loose ends I'm talking about are of course Terra and Slade. It was nice to see that Terra will not be spending eternity as a statue. She actually gets the chance to have a normal life. Needless to say Beast Boy will miss her not rejoining the team, but perhaps it's for the best.

Now what about our friend Slade? He's obviously around somewhere. I liked seeing Beast Boy go one on one with him. I dare say it was more enjoyable without Robin there. Then we get the usual copout.

It would be nice to end the series with a final resolution to the Titans vs. Slade theme, but unfortunately it looks like that won't be happening.
PostWed Jan 18, 2006 7:25 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Is this really how they are going to end the series?

I thought it was odd that Beast Boy was trying to convince Terra of how good her life was. Really she had a miserable life. And it would have made life more diffucult for her to go relive it.

There was some interesting scenes in the beginning showing how the central adapted to life without them. And how they are getting older and life is changing. To listen them say the same thing as most of us do in the suburbs about this store and that store that used to be there.

But it really is kind of a downer to end the series on. Since theres no answer on who the polymorph is. Why Slade would talk to Beast Boy other then for the plot to move forward.

Then there are the silly details like how Beast Boy was stalking someone. And hanging out in there school. And that the law or even the principal wasn't involved.
PostSun Jan 22, 2006 11:08 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: