нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - The NEW Fight thread
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
The NEW Fight thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
DM:*arives at Jurai*Didn't they have a defense system?*quickly dodges a laser blast from a satellite*Guess I was right.*flies toward the satellite dodging laser fire, crashes into satellite, sees core*Hmmmm, the power source.*slashes a large mass of wires and flies out as the core starts to overload, satellite explodes causing a chain reaction that takes out the defense system*I should of brought popcorn.*watches the explosions for a few minutes, flies to palace*

-Jurain palace, throne room-

DM:*bursts through roof* Where's Beat?
random person: He's not here.
DM:*looks at throne* Where's the emperor?
RP: Away on a business trip.
DM:*sits on throne*I'll wait for Beat.
RP: You can't sit the-*gets head blown off*
Zero: DM!! X is fine!! I'll kill you!!
DM: Beat tricked you that was a hologram.
Zero: Beat!!!*goes off to kill Beat*
PostThu Jan 16, 2003 3:30 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- Zero. X is back in his own dimension. That's where your going.
Zero- Fine, this is too damn confusing. {Goes home}

Meanwhile-

Ram Man- Rock always beats scissors! {Rams Ryoko, knocking her unconsious}
Man-E-Faces- {In monster form} Prepare to die, little girl!!
Sasami- AIEEEEEEEEEE!!
TWWK- Who is that?
Beat- Wait!! That's Evil Lyn, Skeletor's evil henchperson. She just looks like that to trick you!!
TWWK- Oh. {Cracks Kiyone in two}
PostThu Jan 16, 2003 3:43 pm
Trunx_Kaio-jin

Post subject:
Me, DM? I don't intend on taking away your powers. I have friends to do that for me. And as for giving them to CP... well, we're both DBZ fans. And you took him to that retared dimension, so he should return the favor, doncha think?

CP : *Grinds fist in palm*He he, yeah.....

"Just me and you now, puke bucket"
-My best friend after getting high AND drunk, and puking his intest
PostThu Jan 16, 2003 4:04 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
Trunx, since when can Dera control the universe?
------------------------
DM:*hears all the noise outside*What's going on out there?
Washu:*appears from a door*Beat and TWWK are killing everyone.
DM: Where'd you come from?
Washu: Dimensional door.
DM: Ok. Wait a minute, isn't Beat trying to kill you?
Washu: Do you think he could kill someone as cute as me?
DM:-_-; Ok, whatever.*waits for Beat*
PostThu Jan 16, 2003 4:49 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- You won't be cute for long!!! Fire the modifiers!!! {Modifier turns Washu into Skeletor, and Tenchi and the others into his henchmen}

Skeletor/Washu- Uh oh.

Beat- Let's get them!!
Masters- Right!!!

{Mechaneck is killing Sasami/Snakefish, while TWWK is killing Tenchi/Triclops}
PostThu Jan 16, 2003 5:31 pm
Deraghdreg

Frequenter

Post subject:
*As DM is sitting in the Jurai palace, he feels a tug on his mind* Oh, a new way to enter my mind CP? Useless. *DM's vision whites for a moment* WHAT THE HELL!? *He feels a hard yank on his mind and looks around* Oh! Its you. This will be a short diversion.

Dera: Nothing is short about me. Time to test your abilities. *Opens a portal*

DM: WHAT!? You can't do that!

Dera: *Exits on the other side of DM* Can and will. After all, anything you can do, I can do better.

DM: That's childish. *Fires a ki blast followed by a portal jump behind Dera and a stab with his gauntlets* Ha!... Huh!? *Looks around for Dera to find him sitting crossed legs the exact distance that he was before the portal jump in the same direction* Bastard! *Is hit with the ki blast he fired a moment before*

Dera: Good one. I liked that. Keep it up and you'll beat yourself for me. *Flies near DM but just out of reach* What do ya say to being beaten? Don't like that? *Draws scythe* We'll see.

DM: *Opens a portal* Ha! Lets see you keep up and avoid all the attacks at the same time! *Dives through and creates portal after portal after portal and dives through them while launching various attacks at where he thinks Dera is*

Dera: That's alot of wasted energy. You ever gonna try to hit me? *Charges a ki blast* So you know, this is within my powers and restrictions. *Dera's body crackles with energy and turns the blast into Holy energy* I know those of demon heritage can't stand Holy energy, even if they are half holy, and that it is the most painful experience they know of. *Absorbs energy into a symbol on the back of his hand*

DM: *Vision whites out again but does not go away* WHAT!? *Transforms into demon* I have no need of vision now, I can sense where you are at! *Searches for Dera's Ki*

Dera: (From the left of DM)Useless. I have no Ki. Pisses Kaio to no end. *Stops talking and ducks a blow from DM* (From the right of DM) You are truly weak. *Ducks another blow and moves to the side as DM charges* Time to end this.

DM: *Hits the wall and bounces back* YOU ARE MAKING ME MAD!!! *Feels a slap on the back of his neck that causes masive pain through his body*

Dera: *Uses his other hand to make a cut in the back of his neck* Feel Holy from within! *Pure Holy enters DM's body through the cut*

DM: *His body get racked with pain unimaginable and causes him to black out*

Dera: Step one of the power removal has begun. *Holy energy creates a cocoon around DM preventing movement of anykind* Now to find something to prevent a portal. *Scans DM's mind and finds a useful ability to prevent portals* Good, good. *Creates a locked point anti-portal sphere next to DM* See you get out of that.
PostThu Jan 16, 2003 5:45 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
DM, I got the Speed Boots when I went to the gnome villiage. While I was there, I also got lightweight armor I wear on my chest, much like Meethril in LotR. Those slashes you gave me? WORTHLESS. The Flame Sword was left here by Mithron and given to me by Dill and Dread to gaurd till his return. The Ice sward, and Warp and Jade daggers I also got in the Gnome Villiage. The Inque ability, and shadow walking, I learned while fighting Beat in order to evade his attacks. The DBZ moves are basic and any n00b can learn them. Gun and Eye were Mature Enzo's in Reboot, I recieved them while fighting Jungle Pygmies. My mage powers I learned from Dread, and mine aren't nearly as powerful. The electric arm bands I wear I found randomly on the old board.

~~~A word on the Warp Dagger. The warp dagger opens a hole to a parrallel dimension, devoid of all matter. Whenever an entrance hole is made, the matter or energy that goes in must instantly be spewed out an exit hole. Useful for changing the direction and orientation of the oppositions attack. But the distance from me to either hole is limited by the size of the current planet. That is to say, Not to exceed the boundries of the planet's atmosphere.~~~

Oh, and I only use 'dreams' or 'hallucinations' when people use crappy instant death attacks on me and do things that I would easily a)dodge b) not be phased from or c) use to my advantage. You can't just come along and say "HA! I elbow you in the head! Now I take you to my dimension! Now I do things to you that you could find a way out of seeing as how you're a Fight Thread Vet and have more experience and are thus more powerful, but no! I kill you now even though you should retaliate. Ha! now you're dead!"

Seriously, give me a goddamn chance to hit back. Next time you don't, I'm editing your post so that I have a damn oppertunity to defend myself.

~~~~~

CP: *Instant Transmissions to DM and Dera* What the hell?

Dera: Oh, high CP. I'm just taking all of DM's power for myself.

CP: Well, stop that.

Dera: What? But he tried to kill you! Twice!

CP: Exactly. So I want to fight him. And I want to do it without him whining about how I have so many tricks and he has none. Honestly, all I really do is think ahead. Like the shock in his brain thing? I knew I'd need to have some way to control him in the future. So I took the oppertunity while I had it. It's called a 'plot seed'. You put stuff in now so you can use it later. Honestly, how could he not know I did it for a reason?

Dera: Whatev *Lets down barrier areound DM.* Mind if I watch?

CP: Go ahead. *Looks at DM* I'll even give you first attack. Go ahead. But I garuntee you I've deflected much better stuff from Beat.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Jan 16, 2003 7:20 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
DM: I forfeit. And I'm never using the portals again.*flies off to train*
PostThu Jan 16, 2003 8:02 pm
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
Triclops/Tenchi: TWWK, don't you remember me?

TWWK: <stops suddenly, looking stunned> uh, you just called me TWWK...someone else, was it...Washu...called me that...do you know who I ma?

Tenchi: of course I do! you're TWWK, defender of Washu, protector of Jurai, and Jedi Knight

TWWK: where is this Jurai?

Tenchi: it's right here, where we are right now!

TWWK: I thought this was Eternia...and I thought I was this Man-at-Arms fellow...

Tenchi: no, that vile person over there, the one that calls himself He-Man, is actually named beat; he is your worst enemy; and we've all been transformed into these strange shapes - we can't be changed back, not with Washu occupied with a fight of her own...<TWWK looks over to see Washu/Skeletor fighting Beat/He-Man>

TWWK: is this all true? it seems false...but somehow, it seems to ring true to me...

Tenchi: it is true...how do you think you broke through our defenses? only a Jurai ship, or a Jurain prince himself could penetrate those barriers - you are that Jurain prince; the only thing that confuses me is how you are here; TWWK was taken away from us in a battle long ago...we believed he was dead...

TWWK: well, perhaps you are talking about my counterpart from this dimension; I was sent here from another dimension, an alternate universe if you will...<TWWK looks back at Washu, who is losing her battle to beat> she doesn't look like Washu...but I feel as if I've been deceived

Tenchi: by me?

TWWK: no, not you...<walks over to beat>

Beat: Man-at-Arms, have you already destroyed all the others?

TWWK: no

Beat: then what are you waiting for?

TWWK: <puts his hand on tenchi-ken, which is at his waist> how do I use this weapon? I don't even know what it is, or what it does...but it feels....so natural...

Beat: I told you, get back to work! destroy Skeletor and the others!

TWWK: I don't think so, imposter...

Beat: what did you say?! <TWWK holds tenchi-ken in front of him and it suddenly ignites; in one charge, TWWK stabs Beat in his left forearm>

Washu: and now, to finish you off...<the Jurain protection units surrounding the planet fire on beat and his ship>

Beat: well, you've won this battle...but be assured, I will destroy this planet <runs back to ship and prepares to take off> and TWWK, I tried to put you out of your fighting misery for good - you'll find that your life will be much harder with me as your enemy

Washu: TWWK! it's wonderful to see you back...while we tend to the wounded, I'll fill you in on what's happened to you

TWWK: how do you know what's happened to me?

Washu: well, my alternate self told me...we can communicate though we're in different dimenions - we are both geniuses and chosin after all...

TWWK: well thank you, but no thanks...I feel that I have to learn on my own; right now, in battle, some things came back to me; I felt the power of this weapon in my hands, and I remembered some of your faces...I want to remember everything on my own in my own time; but if you need my help until that time comes, don't hesistate to ask...I'll be going now
PostThu Jan 16, 2003 11:47 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
You asked why I do stuff, so I tell you. Then you back down. I'm confused. Whatever.

Slim, check.
DM, check.
Twwk, Dera, Trunx, not so check.

If I know Beat, he'll take down TWWK by trying to confuse him, make him think that Beat is his ally and Jurai is the enemy. But Washu will oull him out of it. Lost cause, really. Trunx and Dera, on the other hand . . .

Trunx uses DB moves, and Dera? I'm not sure what Dera uses . . . But I guess I'll attempt to take them each on in tandem.

~~~~~NOTE: Dera, whatever you do use against me, a discription of it would be appreciated if it's somewhat obscure or original or not clear so that I could at least have a chance to counter it. Thanks.~~~~~

PostFri Jan 17, 2003 4:39 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
I realized I couldn't beat you so I went off to train. As for Dera, I think he can control the universe. And are you still teamed up with Beat?
PostFri Jan 17, 2003 7:52 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I never said I was omnipotent. I just always manage to pull a technique out of my ass if all else fails. And by edit your post, I only meant that I would do so to such a point that you would stop before a deathblow, not after. You're attack would be in tact. Cheating with my mod powers would really take away the whole point of this thread, you know . . .

PostFri Jan 17, 2003 8:14 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
I said Dera could control the universe. The only things I have are wings, bladed gauntlets, and energy attacks, and there's no chance I could've beaten you with just those. So I'm going to be training for awhile.
PostFri Jan 17, 2003 9:01 pm
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
Washu: are you going to go after beat?

TWWK: no...I'm not strong enough yet - my instincts are apparently still there, but I know I'm no match for beat and his evil minions; I must train...and hopefully with that training, I'll regain some knowledge of who I am; I am going to need a vehicle to get off this planet with...

Ryoko: why don't you take Ryo-ohki? She'll respond to you

Ryo-Ohki: miaw

TWWK: I should let you keep her here - after all, you'll need as much help as possible to protect against beat

Washu: I've got just what you need...follow me, TWWK <the two walk into a Jurain military hanger, where they see a familiar vehicles> TWWK, this is your X-Wing

TWWK: X-Wing? I'm not sure I'd know how to fly this thing - it's easy with Ryo-Ohki, it's almost like automatic pilot with her, but this takes skill...

Washu: don't worry, this is your vehicles of choice, and you mastered it in the past - you'll get the hang of it again <R2 unit is lowered into the fighter>

TWWK: alright, if you say so...and thanks for everything <gets into X-Wing and takes off>

R2 Unit: bleep bleep bleep

TWWK: where are we going? oh...I hadn't thought that far ahead; well, let's check that travel log in this unit - where have we gone to lately?

R2 Unit: bleep bleep, etc.

TWWK: Degobah, Jurai, and Earth come up the most...perhaps we should go to Degobah then...
PostSun Jan 19, 2003 12:28 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- SKELETOR!!!!! You won't defeat the forces of good so easily!!
Mechaneck- What about TWWK?
Beat- Unfortunatley, the evil Skeletor grip on him is too strong for now. I have a score to settle with Skeletor.

{On Jurai}

Washu/Skeletor- I don't know how to turn you all back right away. I have a score to settle with beat.
Ryoko/Beastman- Well, hurry!!

{He-Man and Skeletor meet on an isolated island on Earth}

Beat/He-Man- It's time to settle this once and for all, Skeletor!!
Washu/Skeletor- Don't you realize who you're talking to? I am Washu, Jurinian goddess!!! {Washu fires a huge energy wave at beat}
Beat- And I am He-Man, defender of Eternia!!! {Deflects the blast right back at Washu, knocking it down as it reaches for its sword} All right, come with it then!! {Swordfighting starts}
Washu- You cannot win!!!
Beat- I was always told that evil takes its true form. Guess they were right.
Washu- Evil? You're manipulating TWWK!!
Beat- You're trying to conquer the freaking universe!! There's no way I'll allow this to happen!!!
Washu- And how can you stop me?
Beat- Because He-Man is an American superhero, and American superheroes NEVER LOSE!!!! {With one mighty swing, the Power Sword cuts Washu's head off, and the body explodes}
Beat- Whew. I'm done here. {Goes back to the ship}
PostSun Jan 19, 2003 7:18 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 67, 68, 69  Next
Page 47 of 69

Jump to: