нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Mailbag: Infolink Edition
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Mailbag: Infolink Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Dorothy: Oh great and Powerful Tyler please hear our Pleas!

Tyler: I AM TYLER! PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!

Dorothy: Zogg? what are you doing hiding behind that curtain?

Really though, IPs can be banned.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostThu Nov 02, 2006 10:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
He's coming from different IPs.

Don't delete any more of his submissions. I need to match the timestamps up to track him.
PostThu Nov 02, 2006 11:42 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Quote:
Name: Anonymous
Title:
Topic: Ratings

Wow.
PostFri Nov 03, 2006 3:15 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
That 'bot fails at failing.
PostFri Nov 03, 2006 4:54 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Jesus, we're up to 126 submissions!

Does this guy ever run out of IPs?
PostTue Nov 07, 2006 2:39 am
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
When you have a major bot network it doesn't really matter. Plus these bastards will swap networks with each other. I'm curious though, any of these IPs tracing back to Charles Degaul (sp?) airport in France? We had several attacks from them.
PostTue Nov 07, 2006 11:29 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Bayesian filter? A regular expression that filters out anything with more than say, 5 links would probably be relatively simple...
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostTue Nov 07, 2006 1:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Get a little carried away?

None of the downloads seem to be working.
PostTue Nov 07, 2006 10:20 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
UniversalSilence2k4

Post subject:
Beefy wrote:

Any reason as to why they're not? They're not working on either ASFDC or the arsenal. Sad
PostTue Nov 07, 2006 10:43 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
Beefy wrote:
Get a little carried away?

Gah. I broke it.
Fixed now.

...and I also upped the max SQL connections. That seems to have stopped the Nuke error screen.
...and that happened the same time I broke downloads.
One hand giveth, the other hand bitchslappeth.
PostWed Nov 08, 2006 12:07 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Stephen Queen wrote:
This was a commercial for Gundam Wing in Australia, during the time that it aired. It was extremely memorable for me, as it was very gritty and used the song 'Crawling' by linkin park off of their album Hybrid Theory for effect. That's all i can remember, as it was such a long time ago, and i'd like to see it again. It's too bad that Cartoon Network in Aus doesn't have toonami anymore...

Faye wrote:
hi, i would like to talk about sailormoon. we all fort sailormoon was great but when it was shut off without warning we were quit dissapointed so, if you could please put on sailormoon r the movie and if it all goes well- i garante it will- could you please put on sailormoon back on air! there are petitions being signed everywere but what we really need is your help so please, could you give us that extra boost? you wont regret this. thank you. faye.

gabe wrote:
dude, i cant find anything on chrono trigger! i really want some movies cuz its my fav. video game! post some if u can find some...thanx mate.

Weimon wrote:
Hello I think you should re-air sailor moon or atleast sailor moon r the movie and if it gets good ratings then uy should re-air it

Weimon wrote:
Hello Again Now I really think u should re air sailor moon r the movie and if it gets good ratings u should start from season classic and re air sailor moon to sailor moon super s

yusufphantom01 wrote:
I Love Toonami

PQU wrote:
I swear to god when dinosaurs walked the earth a popcorn factory for you big sausage pizza shin-chan lol

ihateyou wrote:
bring sailor moon back please(i hate you) i hope you die because you took sailor moon away. i hate you. bring back sailor moon please!!

anthony wrote:
A commercial featuring a song by MF DOOM aired Tuesday, November 7th at roughly 930 pm. There was a straight beat for a little while then Doom came in. WHAT WAS THAT SONG WITH THE BEAT?!?!?!

PostFri Nov 10, 2006 1:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
gfpaperboy22 wrote:
any of these IPs tracing back to Charles Degaul (sp?) airport in France? We had several attacks from them.

Charles de Gaulle International Airport. Remember the guy's name. He's an important historical figure.
PostFri Nov 10, 2006 3:06 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
AdmiralGreer wrote:
gfpaperboy22 wrote:
any of these IPs tracing back to Charles Degaul (sp?) airport in France? We had several attacks from them.

Charles de Gaulle International Airport. Remember the guy's name. He's an important historical figure.

Remember: yes
Care: no
PostSat Nov 11, 2006 1:24 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
gfpaperboy22 wrote:
AdmiralGreer wrote:
Remember the guy's name. He's an important historical figure.

Remember: yes
Care: no

Hey now, I won a trivial pursuit game because of him! Wink
PostSat Nov 11, 2006 3:19 am
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
those poor poor moon-itics.
PostTue Nov 14, 2006 9:09 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13

Jump to: