нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Official Naruto Talkback
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Official Naruto Talkback
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Laughingman wrote:
As for the people who will say this dub sucks well it's TV Y7 people, lower your expectations, lower, still not low enough, there.

TV-PG, actually.
PostSat Sep 10, 2005 11:04 pm
Laughingman

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:

TV-PG, actually.

Wait it's TV-PG but Sakura has to say "I kick butt" instead of "Hell yeah". Also I noticed that Naruto said "this sucks", what gives they can say one curse word but not the other. Confused
PostSun Sep 11, 2005 1:57 am
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
They also removed the blood from all nosebleeds caused by the Harem No Jutsu. Americanization at work? Or willely Wills get all wiled up.
PostSun Sep 11, 2005 2:12 am
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
They want kids to watch it.

If I were a parent I wouldn't want my 4 year old running around yelling "HELL YEAH!"

Ok, I would, but I'm the type of person who shouldn't have a child.

It's nice to see a fighter kid NOT sound like Gohan or a retarded Gohan (sorry Luffy) but it's odd he sounds like Rusty the Boy Robot. But I dig it.

GREAT voice for Ebisu. FEAR THE FREEMAN FOR HE OWNS MORE THAN MAN SHOULD BE ABLE TO.
PostSun Sep 11, 2005 3:37 am
D-boy

Post subject:
MatrixSquirrel66 wrote:

EDIT: And may I say with honor that I am officially a member Very Happy !

wow, it only took you 6 days to become a member...Not trying to offend you, but try to go for quality, not quantity.

Anywho, I have to say really enjoyed Naruto. His voice was a little strange, but not enough so that I disliked it. The action was good, and the harem jutsu was hilarious, nosebleeds or not. (Iruka at least had rolled up tissues in his nose for the sexy jutsu didn't he?) I just hope this doesn't develop the sort of fanbase like DBZ has.
PostSun Sep 11, 2005 7:35 am
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
I was very surprised that the dub was so good. It only had a few minor edits, it felt like the original japanese version. The Narutards over at the Narutofan forums are taking it really hard. They exaggerated on saying how much the voices sucked, except for some people that actually appreciated how great the dub actually was. I have never seen such a great dub before. Whats wrong with the DBZ fanbase?
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostSun Sep 11, 2005 9:44 am
nightwing77

Post subject:
I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. I think it was the best (if not better) than what they could've given by being on toonami. If it were on AS or something maybe we would've seen the nose bleeds and all that good stuff, but all in all I think they really did good.
"NIGHTWING. HE IS THE BEST. THE ONLY ONE I COULD HAVE PICKED TO LEAD YOU. HE WILL HONOR YOU. HE WILL MAKE YOU CHAMPIONS. That's it. That's the speech. Get to work Justice League. The world needs you." -Batman "The Obsidian Age"
PostSun Sep 11, 2005 12:12 pm
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject:
such as the post you just wrote.

All I will say about Naruto is that I hate the US intro and ending. However, because of the fact that the jpop artists are not licensed here in the states, i can understand why those were left out.

I cant believe they actually showed Naruto at TV-PG. I was so happy. There really will be hope for it.
PostSun Sep 11, 2005 1:10 pm
MatrixSquirrel66

Post subject:
KingSpanky wrote:
such as the post you just wrote.

^_^ exactly! Anyhoo, I enjoyed Naruto. It was what I expected it to be, awesome...epsecially sexy jitsu Wink
PostSun Sep 11, 2005 1:15 pm
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
I never watched the sub of Naruto... And if the dub is any indication, I doubt it would've been worth it anyway. It's not a bad show, it has its moments, but even with the main theme being ninjas, I suspect that after all the main characters are introduced, the show will turn into an endless stream of recycled plotlines and a never ending story- see DBZ and Inyasha for more examples of how a show like this works. If I want a ninja fix, I'll pull out my old TMNT tapes. Now that was a ninja show.
PostSun Sep 11, 2005 2:59 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Vegito1471 wrote:
I have never seen such a great dub before.
Same director as Bebop and FLCL. And FREEMAN! You know he brings the POWER.

I thoroughly enjoy how one of this threads rules is that dubs are not evil.
PostSun Sep 11, 2005 3:57 pm
Laughingman

Post subject:
Naruto is being shown agian at 10 PM today, guess it's not meant to be a Toonami exclusive as I thought, damn. Sad
PostSun Sep 11, 2005 3:59 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Laughingman wrote:
Naruto is being shown agian at 10 PM today, guess it's not meant to be a Toonami exclusive as I thought, damn. Sad

No, it's still Toonami.
PostSun Sep 11, 2005 4:47 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Premieres are Toonami-exclusive.
PostSun Sep 11, 2005 6:45 pm
Laughingman

Post subject:
Ah I see.
PostSun Sep 11, 2005 11:12 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 2 of 26

Jump to: