нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - The NEW Fight thread
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
The NEW Fight thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
*From countless pages back.. still training on Mt.Hobbs*

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostTue Nov 26, 2002 2:58 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
*JJc waves his dagger in the direction of the Mass Spider all cool like. The spider's glow slightly green and slow to a crawl. A few of them start to fall off of the Mass Spider.*

CP: It's working. Keep nulling their senses. Gun. Command Line. Full Delete. *Points gun, and shoots out legs, taking out massive amounts of spider's at a time. The legs gone, the body falls, spider's scattering. A fair amount fall into the ring of fire, burning them to a crisp. CP casts ICE3 on the remaining spiders, stopping them in thier tracks. JJc rushes up and grabs the two artifacts that gave the Spider Mass it's power. The survivers of the now defeated Spider Mass, without their artifacts to give them power, scatter.

JJc: Well, that worked out nicely, let's look at what we got here . . .
CP: Ooo, nice stuff. Let's get onward to that village. We'll divy up the stuff there. There's gotta be some cool stuff just ahead.

~~~A few hours later~~~

TWWK: *Humming on his way to Beat.*
CP: *Instant transmissions to right in front of TWWK.* Hey man.
TWWK: I thought you were questing.
CP: Was. Done. JJc is coming, but he prefers to travel his own way. Walking. Got some cool stuff though.
JJc: Oooo, can I see?
CP: You'll see it in all it's glory soon enough. *Puts hand on TWWK's shoulder, Instant Transmissions them to the front gate of Beat's fortress.*

TWWK: Um, why didn't you just transport us inside?
CP: Simple, this is more fun. *CP blasts the front gate down all DBZ like and takes out soldiers left and right with various spells and skills already known to Beat. The two run in taking out everything in their way and not even getitng hit by Beat's shabby forces. CP looks up at the first camera he sees, smiles, and bows all polite like, knowing full well Beat is watching and quite thoroughly pissed off.*

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Nov 26, 2002 4:17 pm
GundamFreak

Post subject:
GF: Come Peawee. We leave now.

Peawee:Squeak?

GF: We are going to space.

Wolf's Rain is cool...
PostTue Nov 26, 2002 4:24 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- They are here. Battle stations! Queadluun-Rau units, engage the enemy!!
Terra- They are coming to this throne room. Which one do you expect?
Sigma- I'm back sir. A battle already? Who is it?
Beat- None. I have suprises for all of them.

{On the first floor}

TWWK- This is madness! No armed guards other than Jurinian knights are even allowd in the palace!
JJ- You want to talk to them and tell em no?
CP- Sure. Have TWWK reason with the Meltandi. Let's split up. TWWK, go into "Meltandi barracks".
TWWK- Me?!
CP- Hell, I thought you'd like that. JJ, go on ahead. I'll handle these guys.
TWWK and JJ- Okay! (run off)
Meltandi #3- Now!!!!

{A bright flash of light appears, and CP ends up in a location he cannot recognize}

CP- Where am I?
Voice- The shadow realm. Hi, CP. Remember me?
CP- Simon Cowell. What's wrong? American Idol boring?
Simon- You obviously have already forgotten my true form!!! {Simon transforms into EXODIA!!!}
Exoida/Simon- And that's not all! Also here is

The Blue Eyes Ulitmate Dragon!
The Dark Wizard of Chaos!
Black Luster Soilder!
Black Robed Sage!
And the Mythic Dragon!

CP- And my instant transmisson doesn't work here...
Simon/Exodia- KILL HIM!!!

(Meanwhile...)

TWWK- Let's see- Meltandi showers! I can kill all the unarmed soilders! {Runs in, unaware of what a Meltandi is}
TWWK- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
PostTue Nov 26, 2002 4:30 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
*walking along a path near a field*
DM:*humming*
*sees a sign*
DM: 100 million dollars! Wow, that's a lot of money.*continues walking* I'm not strong enough to take on TWWK.
Mysterious voice: i can give you power
DM: Who said that?!*looks around* Weird.
*walks off into the distance*
PostTue Nov 26, 2002 5:05 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hey, um, Beat? JJc isn't here yet. He's on his way. Just thought you should know. But this should be fun . . .

~~~~

*All of the Yugi-verse characters fire at once. CP holds up his hand and there is a ring on his middle finger. A simple silver band.*
CP: This better do what I hope it does. *An energy sheild appears in front of CP, absorbing every last ounce of the shots.* See, the thing about Yugi-creatures attacks is that they are slow. Slow enough for me to react with this, which nicely allows me to absorb energy attacks and then . . . *Hand still raised, fires their blasts back at them.*

Beat: Ha! Trap card! Mirror Force!
CP: Silly Beat, too predictable *A warp hole opens up before the blasts can hit Beat's forces. Another hole opens up above them, and their blasts come cascading downward upon them.* I'm not gonna tell you how I can make warp holes. Not yet, anyways ^_^
Beat: Blast! *Is infuriated.*
CP: You're creatures are gone. Now, Red Eyes Black Dragon, Defeat Beat! *Red eyes is summoned, Beat is defeated. CP returns to the real world to continue his way towards Beat's position. He looks up at hte nearest camera after droping a few Cobra soldiers into warp holes that transport them to distant mountain peaks.* I know you can hear me, Beat. You're cheap tricks with the Yugi verse and Simon Cowell and massive armies of peons, none of them will work on me. Either you fight me, or you will be defeated. Plain and simple.

PostTue Nov 26, 2002 5:06 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
::walks alone in a forest::

"...well, that certainly was interesting...i wonder what everyone's up to now?"

::stops and looks to his right::

"hmm..."

::JJc hurls his dagger towards a shrub fifty feet away...a cobra officer panics and jumps to avoid it, only to have JJc grasp his collar before landing::

"...now, what have we here?"

cobra officer: i...can't...

"...what's that? it sounds like you're having trouble breathing or something?"

::the cobra officer nods::

"...well, if you ask me nicely, i might put you down..."

cobra officer: ...can't...breathe...

"...i'm sorry, i can't hear you..."

::the sound of multiple firearms being loaded and aimed diverts his attention::

"...alright, i'll let him go..."

::JJc tosses the officer off to the side...while he falls toward the ground, JJc unsheaths his masamune and slashes the guns of the ten soldiers around him::

::while resheathing his sword:: "...so..."

::the officer hits the ground as each soldiers gun falls apart in their hands::

"...you were saying something?"

::the soldiers look at each other and take off running::

"i don't know how beat can put up with this pathetic excuse for an army...maybe they make him look better?"

::the officer coughs, attracting his attention::

"oh yea, i almost forgot about you..."

::the officer reaches for a firearm only to have it kicked away::

cobra officer: ...i...uh...

::JJc takes a step forward, causing the officer to cower in fear::

"run...NOW!"

::the cobra officer takes off...JJc continues his travels::
PostTue Nov 26, 2002 6:31 pm
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
TWWK: AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! oh wait...what am I yelling about? I don't even know what a metlandi is...<sits and waits for explanation>

oh, by the way, I've seen He-Man, every original episode probably, and I owned about a billion action figures; and the Sword of Power is overrated (plus, only He-Man can wield it...that seems to be the thing with these uber-powerful swords) - sure, it can shoot out weak energy beams that merely knock over people, and sure, it's kinda of sharp, and sure it gives Prince Adam a tan, but...wait, I forget where I was going with this...
PostWed Nov 27, 2002 11:24 am
Gerbera345

Post subject:
Meltrandi: A counterpart race of the Zentraedi, where Zentraedi are all men Meltrand are all female, they range in height from 32-35 feet while Zentraedi are 35-38 feet tall. All Meltrandi are built off the same genetic structure but there is some variety, also most Meltrandi have normal human skin color but a variety of hair colors(pink, purple, green, blue, and the like)
Also both Meltron and Zentron have very dominant genes and a child from a human male and a meltron female will always result in a girl, every time, no matter what.
They normally wear this type of armour.

Although considering thay are Quadelun Rau pilots they don't have these suits, they have a completely unarmoured flight suit, also a .50 cal machinegun was found to be effective in incapacitating Zentrons and Meltrons.
PostWed Nov 27, 2002 4:09 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Thanks Gerb. It's nice to have a mecha anime expert on the board.
So there, TWWK. You're stuck in a shower with a bunch of giant, virtually indestructible, and I'm guessing naked, women. And to them, you're an intruder the size of an action figure. Have fun. Cool

{Meanwhile}

CP- Stupid Yu-Gi-Oh guys! Where's beat?!
Dubya- You'll be dead before you see him.

{CP is in a large hallway, with Bush, Tony Blair, Jiang Jengsing, Cobra Commander, Kagato, and Kofi Annan, pointing laser rifles at CP}

CP- Those won't work on me.
Cobra Commander- These are the laser rifles that Tochiro invented. Not even the LHW can withstand them!
CP- I'll just instant transmission my way out of this!
Kagato- Swords of Revealing Light!
{The Swords of Revealing light appear and trap CP in place}
Blair- Fire!! Blow his bloody head off!

Last edited by Beatdiggga on Thu Nov 28, 2002 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostThu Nov 28, 2002 10:53 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
NOTE: Instant Transmission is Goku's move of locking onto someone's energy signal and instantly teleporting to them. Shadow walking is a move of my own design, inspired by the whole ninja theme, in which I can disapear into, and appear out of nearby shadows. They're different moves.

CP: *Smirks. Opens warp hole. Shots go into warp hole. Wall next to Beat's lackies blows open. They all look, without realizing that it is there own shots coming throug a warp hole. Except Dubya, he's too busy choking on a pretzel to look. Dubya is down. CP Laughs as he takes out Blair and Jensing. CP cuts Annon in half, knowing it to be a robot clone since the real Annon is peacemaking.* What else ya got?

*Kagato throws down his gun, takes out his light sword dealy (Haven't seen the series in a long time, I forget what it's called) CP holds up his left hand and blows Cobra Commander back into a wall, knocking him out as Kagato is preparing to fight.*

CP: I hope this is more of a challenge than Dubya was. *Kagato looks down at the blue-faced, and now twitching, Dubya. CP smirks again. Takes out flamesword. Kagato goes down. CP looks at the nearest camera.* You've GOT to get better forces Beatman. Really, this is pathetic. :::sigh::: I was counting on at least a good workout.

PostThu Nov 28, 2002 11:59 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
CP- {Walking foward, stumbles into a room with a turkey, mashed potatoes, and yams}

CP- What's this?
Beat- Check the turkey.
CP- No poision in anything. No toxins, no nothing! What's the deal?
Beat- It's thanksgiving. I really don't want to fight you.
CP- And if I do?
Beat- Then perhaps Sigma will be able to etertain you.
{Sigma appears out of a secret entrance}
Sigma- Prepare to die. You cannot defeat me.
CP- I will defeat you.
Sigma- {Draws beam javelin} Try me.
PostThu Nov 28, 2002 12:07 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Sets up DBZ-Garlic Saga-esque shield.* It's Thanksgiving. We continue when it is no longer Turkey Day. Then, I shall do what Megaman could not: permanently defeat Sigma.

PostThu Nov 28, 2002 2:29 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
*Is in his lair*
Slim: Uhh....can't...move...tooo...bloated
Mole people: What holiday were we celebrating again?
PostThu Nov 28, 2002 9:22 pm
Heero_Yuy

Post subject:
Master TWWK why don't you just use your lightsaber once again here catch
*Throws lightsaber with the force right into TWWK's hands*
We will join you in the fight as well, Come on FDD
PostFri Nov 29, 2002 1:47 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 67, 68, 69  Next
Page 18 of 69

Jump to: