нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Mith's Castle
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Mith's Castle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Does no one remember that I am the Royal Guard? I protect all within the castle. I have shadow walking abilities and I'm armed to the teeth. Plus I'm gaining NEW tricks in the fight thread. I have Eye and Gun,, (Enzo's in Reboot), the Ice Sword, Jade Dagger, Warp Dagger, pretty kickass armor, mage abilities, can go all Inque style (Spook knows what I'm talking about) . . . and a few other things I forget. Point is, to say you come in and start bustin shit up without accounting for me? Shows you're hallucination or something. I'll deal with you when you're off the wacky tobacky.

well perhaps you need to put down the video games and actually make some rounds now and again. It's just a suggestion, what good is being able to go all inque style if all you do is use it to cheat on your gamecube?

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostWed Mar 12, 2003 9:35 pm
Shiris

Post subject:
Ok, Ive had just about enought of this! I say we settle this by a one on one dual. If I win, I am free to go.
PostThu Mar 13, 2003 1:43 am
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
Just ignore him until he starts fighting. Like I said, he's mad because we forgot him and now he wants to ruin everyone's fun.*continues decapitating random soldiers*
PostThu Mar 13, 2003 10:25 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Let's just kill the monkeys. They've gone feral. {Slices a nearby monkey in half}
PostThu Mar 13, 2003 2:20 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
Why would I want to kill the monkeys? They're on my side.*decapitates another soldier*
PostThu Mar 13, 2003 3:06 pm
Shiris

Post subject:
The_Dragon_Master wrote:
Just ignore him until he starts fighting. Like I said, he's mad because we forgot him and now he wants to ruin everyone's fun.*continues decapitating random soldiers*

HIM?!?!?!?!? WHO are you calling a HIM??
*Smashes DM with a giant Mallet*
PostThu Mar 13, 2003 3:08 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
*six more monkeys pile on top of beat, pounding, chewing, wiping various substances all over him*

Now you shouldn't have done that, *one of the monkeys snatches the sword right out of beat's hands, being that he is distracted by some stronger than human zombie monkeys* oop, oh, that's not good...

*the undead zombie monkey who snatches the sword form beat scampers off about 10 feet and starts imitating Beat* Ahhhhhh, aint that cute, he's making fun of beat. *looks back over at beat, who has for his defense fended off two of the monkeys, but he is quite bloody and smeared with things that should not be named* ew, gross.

PostThu Mar 13, 2003 3:09 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Shiris wrote:
The_Dragon_Master wrote:

I think he was talking about cp. Especially since DM is on the side of the monkey. VIVA LAS MONKEY!!!!

Last edited by Spookmonkey on Thu Mar 13, 2003 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostThu Mar 13, 2003 3:11 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
Spookmonkey wrote:
Shiris wrote:
The_Dragon_Master wrote:

I think he was talking about doug. Especially since DM is on the side of the monkey. VIVA LAS MONKEY!!!!

I was talking about CP.
PostThu Mar 13, 2003 3:14 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
KA-EN!

{huge explosion kills the monkeys and sanatizes beat at the same time}

Beat- Now for my next trick, I will use the ape's natrual predator, the boa constrictor. {Thousands of boa constrictors attack the apes}
PostThu Mar 13, 2003 3:25 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
*starts chopping boa constrictors in half with battle axe*
PostThu Mar 13, 2003 3:28 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well, here goes...

{Yu-Gi-Oh monsters chop DM in half}
PostThu Mar 13, 2003 3:35 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
*unleashes the god of monkeys down upon beat, oddly enough it looks alot like spook* Hey, buddy, could y squish beat and him cheasy yugi monsters?

GOM- Sointinly *mashes beat with his thumb against the pavement* ewwwww.... *wipe beat off on the monsters, shame there was a wall behind the thumb and the monsters and so they smear all over that* Want me to take take of those boa's too?

spook- sure, why not

GOM- *snaps his fingers and all the boas appear on a plate in front of him smothered in a vodka penne sauce sprinkled with romano and parmesano cheese* Delicious! *eats it all up*

PostThu Mar 13, 2003 3:45 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
{The Lord of Dragons appear, and conviently, it looks like beat}

Beat- You know what to do.

{The Lord of Dragons battles the God of Monkeys}
PostThu Mar 13, 2003 3:53 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Spook, I was talking about Inque from Batman Beyond. I'm really confused by that Gamecube comment . . .

~~~~~

CP: *Walks through the castle, clutching his warp dagger. Angles warp holes so that the monkeys throw their own poo at themselves. Once a monkey is hit with poo, CP drops the monkey into a hole that drops them into the Sahara dessert.* I TOLD you that you should have accounted for me. But noooOOOOoooo, you go on like I'm not even here. *Comes across the main hall* :::SIGH::: why is this thread going to crap in the absence of Mith?

Spook: This is the most excitment we've had in like, ever!

Shiris: You're just mad we're winning!

DM: Yeah!

Beat: They just keep coming!

CP: Gun. Commandline. Multitarget. *Eye spits out a red M onto the head of each monkey. The monkeys stare at each other in confusion.* Full delete. *Gun dislodges from CP's side and starts spinning wildly.* Fire.

Spook: Not my monkeys!

*Gun fires, and 90 percent of the monkeys are obliterated.*

Shiris: That wasn't exactly good . . .

CP: *Gun reattaches to CP's side. He unsheathes his Ice Sword.* New technique. Frigid Shotgun. *The sword shoots out a blast at the remainging monkeys. CP then drops the monkeys into a warp hole taking them to their companions in the Sahara desert.*

Spook: Not fair!

CP: Now then. *Drops himself, Spook, Shiris, DM, and Beat into a warp hole so as to warp them outside of the castle.* Now then. If you want to fight, we do just that. Just stop messing up the castle. Honestly, no appreciation for antiques . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Mar 13, 2003 4:17 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 7 of 12

Jump to: