нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Favorite Mobile Suit?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Favorite Mobile Suit?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's all about form over function. Not a single mobile suit would ever exsist. Too much form, not enough function. So once again I must bring out marker A, B, and C: Thor, Bushwacker, and Elemental.
PostWed Feb 11, 2004 10:27 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Well, they do have thier own 7 foot Big O at Williams Street, and by proxy, it is a mobile suit/giant robot. Now what we need is tiny people to get inside it and use it to hurt people.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostThu Feb 12, 2004 4:24 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
they're called toddlers
PostThu Feb 12, 2004 5:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Andromaton wrote:
they're called toddlers

Yep, the younger the better. Maybe the zero system was really invented to allow infants to pilot mobile suits.
PostThu Feb 12, 2004 5:45 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
We had a Moblie Suit topic...I missed all the good stuff...Oh well
PostFri Feb 13, 2004 7:15 pm
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
Then just post your comments now. I don't care. About you being late of course.
PostMon Feb 16, 2004 4:11 pm
Martin_the_Wise

Post subject:
Fair enough, I will.

My question while observing this mess is that whether or not sheer firepower/effectiveness should even affect what a "favorite" is. For example, my favorite mech of all time is the Epyon, not because its necessarily effective in combat (it is) but also because it just plain looks friggin cool, what with the ridiculusly large beam sword and the lack of anything resembling a distance weapon and the whole theme of the suit is rather nice as well.
PostMon Mar 22, 2004 1:26 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
If you look at Epyon, especially who built it, you'll see it is an elegant mobile suit designed to be a gentleman's killing machine. I rather liked Epyon. Wing Zero is mostly simmilar, when you remove the Twin-Buster Beam Rifle, their abilities are very simmilar although it is apparent that Zero was inteded to be equiped with it's heavier weapons, it is still more than able to enter into meele combat and emerge victorious. In general combat respects, the dueling type MS, such as the Epyon, isn't very good in general combat due to a lack of even short range non-meele weaponry.
PostMon Mar 22, 2004 8:54 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
Psycho Gundam MKII

Play "battle assault" if you dun know what it is, or look it up online.
PostMon Mar 29, 2004 9:27 pm
kenshin590

Post subject:
Heavyarms Custom from Endless Waltz
PostTue Mar 30, 2004 7:15 pm
Duckking

Post subject:
Mine has to be DeathScythe H (H for this forum) or the Tallgeese.
PostFri Apr 16, 2004 1:06 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
You may say "hell" here. ^_^

Pointless or excessive profanity is discouraged, however...
PostFri Apr 16, 2004 3:01 am
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
*runs around in circles*
Too many Mobile Suits to pick!!!
So I'll go by series

RX-78
Zaku II
Gun Tank
Gun Cannon
Gouf

08th MS Team
RX-79
GM Sniper
Gouf Custom
Ez-8

Gundam NT-1(aka Alex)

Gundam GP01(both versions)
Gundam GP03(both versions)
Gundam GP01

Char's Counter Attack
Nu Gundam
RGZ-91
Alpha Azieru
Sazabi

Wing
Wing Zero(both Orignal and Custom
Sand Rock Kai and Custom
Heavy Arms Kai and Custom
Tallgeese I-III
Eypon

Seed
Buster
Strike(Alie, Launcer, and Sword)
Freedom Justice
Justice Gundam
RACUE
BACOW
and also while it's not a mobile suit the Moebius Zero(just cause of Mu La Flaga is the best Smile)

I think I need to get out more.... And as you could guess those were my fav Gundam suits. I add other series later (>_>)
PostFri Apr 16, 2004 4:59 pm
IceBlade

Post subject:
my favorite Mobile Suit, Wing Zero version Ka. It combioned the best of all the versions of Wing. It had Zero's bird mode, but a design that was a combination of the original Wing and Zero Custom.
PostFri Apr 16, 2004 6:18 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
yeah that one looked cool.
PostFri Apr 16, 2004 6:42 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: