нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - What was YOUR favorite year for Toonami?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
What was YOUR favorite year for Toonami?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BDNeon

Post subject: What was YOUR favorite year for Toonami?
Pretty simple and straightforward, what do you feel was the best year toonami ever gave you? I was rather fond of the early 2000s, 2001, 02, etc. God, good times.... I almost wish there was a way to view toonami EXACTLY as it was back then, same shows, same intros, all that good stuff...
PostFri Dec 22, 2006 11:11 pm
Number1toonamifan

Post subject:
2001-2003
PostSun Dec 24, 2006 10:59 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rizwan787

Frequenter

Post subject:
I'm gonna have to say '03-'04, due mainly to the fact that this was when Toonami underwent a transformation, and I believe it was still on every day. Ah, Yu Yu, Megas, and Seed, how I ache for thee. Crying or Very sad
PostMon Dec 25, 2006 12:13 am
Goku_Dolmus

Post subject:
2000 - 2004
PostTue Jan 16, 2007 4:44 pm
just

Veteran

Post subject:
For me from 2000 to 2006. I wasn't really watching Toonami before 2000 but when I started I instantly got hooked. All six years have been good for me.
PostThu Jan 18, 2007 2:46 pm
tenchimasake

Post subject:
2000-2003

They were showing Tenchi Muyo!, Dragon Ball, Rurouni Kenshin, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, and all those other good anime.
PostSat Feb 10, 2007 6:02 pm
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
I would say 2000-2004, good years,good shows
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostTue Mar 06, 2007 8:19 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:

When I found it I immediatly called a friend of mine and told him "Thundercats is back on the air" Then damn near everyday at 1pm we would get together for some good old fashioned classic cartoon watching.

On top of that, Moltar was fantastic. I honestly think that I liked him more than Tom. Moltar had a real personality, he was funny and could be a bit of a jerk. Remember that old contact parady promo?

Out of the Toms the first version was the best. He had a personality and actually moved. He ran walked jumped flew now he just sits in his chair and rocks back and forth like a retard) Have you ever wondered who would win in a fight between Jake Long and Naruto? NO you freaking idiot.
PostWed Mar 07, 2007 5:43 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
reddfoxx123

Post subject: yo
I'll say 2005 to 2007. that was the best years..especially when i started to get back into toonami after a few years of not watching it hardly.I love these new shows they showing:Naruto,MAR,zatch bell,prince of tennis,IGPX, and everything else except pokemon of course.Ah,great years.I love toonami and i hoped it stays on the air foever and never go to weekdays.
PostWed Mar 14, 2007 12:25 pm
painkillerjan

Post subject:
97-2006
PostSat Mar 17, 2007 6:47 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Taxx

Post subject:
Hm, I think '99-2004 fit me the best, but I still enjoyed it up until now for nostalgia's sake. They had some really great stuff every so often, despite it becoming "Naruto-central". IGPX made me feel it was going back to being awesome, then they moved it. At least TOM understood my plight when that happened. What I liked about TOM was that he was more or less geeking right along with us whenever a new anime or show was aired. Guy geniunely cared when IGPX was moved.
PostSat Mar 17, 2007 6:57 pm
ToonamiFaithful

Post subject:
99-04
PostSun Mar 18, 2007 12:43 am
kuramalover77

Post subject:
98-03 i was a huge fan for such classics like SM, DBZ, and Outlaw Star! (And i still am!) but the later years include Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam SEED, and DBGT...
but is it true toonami has really gotten worse? it just celebrated its 10th anniversary...
PostSun Mar 18, 2007 7:35 pm
Kazuki_Kazama

Post subject: Hmm...
Definately 97, Then when DBZ got some serious Hype it was every year afterwards... I used to stay up during the weekends to catch Space Ghost Coast to Coast and Knowing that Moltar was also Running Toonami just made that cooler. TOM came by and I thought it was cute. He looked like a Bomberman with a gut! XD

The Intruder came by and I was shocked at the very most. made me tune into Toonami during that time. TOM2 then came around. It it kept getting better and better. There was a time when Toonami had 4 hours of the timeslots, remember that? it was brief but seriously cool.

My favorite Shows were Outlaw Star, Dragon Ball Z, Big O and Yuyu Hakusho! woo!
PostMon Mar 19, 2007 4:13 pm
maverick0585

Post subject:
Ive been a Toonami fan since it all began and like 01-03 years the best, when it aired shows like DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Outlaw Star, Gundam Wing, and Rurouni Kenshin. wish they could bring those shows back.
PostFri Apr 06, 2007 11:19 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: