нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - TDA: THE MOVIE
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
TDA: THE MOVIE
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject: TDA: THE MOVIE
ye sit's back with a short installment to remind you of the goodness which is my authoring! I forgot what part we were on so:

TDA THE MOVIE PART 10

“When I find out whoever framed me I m going to” dillpops smashed her hand into her other palm “Well…let’s just say he won’t be hearing the patter of tiny feet again”

The men in the group shuddered, RLK smirked evilly and giggled.

“So who is on the suspect list?” Elessar asked for the 100th time

“No idea” they replied for the 100th time

“Are we getting paid?”

“No”

“Are we getting pyjamas?”

They group looked at Elessar with raised eyebrows. He drew up abruptly.

“What?” he asked defensively “We could be pulling all nighters here!”

They continued walking for a while. Gouf wondering when the new Tool album would be out, st wondering how to kidnap Miyamoto, RLH wondering where she and TWWK could sneak off to, Chon wondering how long it would be before dill pounded him into the ground for not finishing his fics.

Suddenly the announcement speakers crackled on, the strange xylophone noise in the shape of the PDF anthem blared and Tyler’s voice screeched out into the corridor along with the squeak of feedback.

“Elessar, Gouf and all you other people who helped dillpops out are all DEAD unless you get your butts to command centre NOW!” he yelled “YOU’RE TRYING TO HOLD UP THIS INVASION AREN’T YOU? OUR PLANES ARE COLOURED AND THE MECHAS NEED TOPPING UP, WE SHIP OUT IN TWO HOURS. ARE YOU WITH US OR NOT?”

They shuddered in their boots, Tyler sounded maaaaaaaaaaaad.

“Unless you get your asses up to this place right this instant you will be arrested along with dillpops!!”

They all gasped and looked at each other, a loud banging and shuffles of footsteps went off as half the group ran off to the control centre, leaving dillpops, Dreadnot and Chon behind staring at the dust clouds.

A yell of apology echoed back towards the three.

“Well” dillpops said finally “I guess you better go”

They looked at her, she grinned and shrugged, patting her pocket she replied “I wouldn’t want you guys to get into trouble with me, I’m heading out, going to find me a mutiny man”

“Dill, you’re not getting into THAT much trouble” Chon said

“Yeah,” agreed Dread “Tyler isn’t THAT evil”

They stood there for a moment.

“Maybe…” Dread began

“We should get going…” Chon finished

“Go” dillpops grinned and pushed them “I’ll be find, just remember: don’t trust anyone, especially not new recruits from the past few months”

“Got’cha” they replied, and trotted off toward the command centre

dillpops was left in the hallway alone. She looked around, finding a camera almost focused right in on her; she picked up her boot and hurled it. Smashing out the camera, she headed on down the corridor.

TO BE CONTINUED
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 3:18 pm
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
for f***'s sake does ANYONE remember this?
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 5:34 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
(note: this review was hastened to avoid being mauled by a glaive)

...well, i still remember this, and i think you're doing a great job with it, though i do have a complaint:

"stop leaving me hanging like that!"

...nah, i understand, but this is like inuyasha, where it finds the exact high point to end the episode...keep up the good work dill...
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 5:54 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
I remember this. I don't remember paying any attention at first, though.
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 6:05 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's all good and great, but when are you gonna put more members into the story. *prays to the Dill and gods that she puts me in the next chapter*
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 6:11 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
toonami

Post subject:
Confused Aren't you invading canada or something?
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 8:14 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Good ole TDA movie. But I forget all the minor details . . . erg. Oh well, still enjoyed all it's Dillpops goodness.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 9:26 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
*runs to get in line for the sequel*
w00t, I'm first in line!
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 10:31 pm
Choguy

Post subject:
it so interesting having an all new mb and old/new members repeating topics that we have seen at least once already....I still dont make sense when I post...
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 11:37 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
I think you made sense....

Doesn't mean much though.

Oh yeah, dill you got the older episodes anywhere? Those would be good to post so everyone can catch up...
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 11:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
“And so, in conclusion to this report, it has been announced that the country Canada has declared its aggression toward the PDF”

Tyler switched off the TV and glared around the dark briefing room. No one said anything. Most people looked strangely dumbstruck that Canada would make the first move.

“Well” Tyler said, “You all saw it”

“So they’ve made the first move” Zogg spoke from the back of the room, “Brave thing to do”

“So what are we going to do?” Nightweaver said

“I think we should attack them with spoons” Elessar said smacking his hand on the table

“Oh yes because spoons are a match for sporks” stFalcon snapped back

“Why don’t we just nuke ‘em?” Dreadnot suggested, “I mean, we are the PDF”

“Yeah, like we could nuke them” John Bono waved his hand at Dreadnot and kicked his heels up on the table, presently falling off the back of his chair

A scatter of giggles came from across the room.

“Nice trip?” Chon sniggered from beside him as John got up

“Shut up”

“I say the only way to win against Canada is to take over Canada and make them say we win” Chibi Zero said placing a map on the table

“Ok, where do we invade?” ToonamiL piped up, “Canada is pretty big”

“I can find out where to go” Goufcustom stood up importantly “Watch this brilliant high tech way of finding the perfect invasion point!”

He stood over the map and placed a pencil in the centre. The other 12 members of the PDF’s committee in the room watched with interest at his actions. Gouf concentrated as he gripped the pencil along its edges. The tension grew in the room. Gouf began to sweat. He spun the pencil carefully along the geographical features. Finally he looked up.

“Done” he said smiling proudly

“What’s done?” Tyler asked looking at the map

Gouf snatched the map back and drew a circle round a location.

“That’s where we invade” he shoved the map into the middle of the table

Slap bang in the middle of Canada gouf had drawn a little x.

“Right…” ToonamiSource said slowly “So the Canadian government will be bothered we’ve invaded the middle of nowhere?”

“Great idea gouf” Chon rolled his eyes

“I don’t see you coming up with one” Gouf said throwing the pencil at Chon “Least I tried”

“We got a command from Pepito coming through guys” Zogg called from the computer screen

“What’s it say?” Tyler asked

“It says: knock…knock”

A hard banging from the locked briefing room door shook the room. The occupants of the room screamed and jerked away from the door. They stared, as the banging grew louder. Screams could be heard behind the door.

“God dammit let me in! How could you? I thought I was part of the team! Let me in you guys! I’m angry! And I’m going to be taking it out on YOU!”

“Oh shit, it’s dill” Dread trembled and drew out of his chair to back away from the door

“You didn’t tell her about the meeting again did you?” gouf shot to Tyler

“Um…yes?”

“Now we’re in for it,” Elessar said quietly “She’s worse than a pack of spoons”

“Let me in or I’ll break the door down”

Zogg slid down the wall by the door to block the briefing rooms light from coming underneath the door.

“I think I’m having a heart attack” stFalcon clutched his chest

“Maybe we should let her in,” Chon suggested

“Why?” Chibi Zero asked, “So she can maul us with the glaive again?”

“No, I banned her from using it indoors last week” Tyler replied and signalled to Zogg to put the padlock on the door

“So she can’t get in?” John Bono relaxed, “That’s good”
“But what if it fuels her anger?” ToonamiSource pointed out, “We’ll have to go into hiding”

“I can cast a spell to make her fall down if she does that,” Dread told him

“So what are we going to do?” ToonamiL asked worriedly as the banging grew heavier

“I think it’s a little too late for doing anything” Nightweaver replied

The doors bust in and dillpops stood gasping for breath in the doorway, light streamed in and covered the guilty briefing room occupants.

“Now…you…die” dillpops stepped forward, and would have been menacing if she hadn’t tripped over Zogg, who was still lying on the floor

“Ouch…” Zogg let off a moan from the floor after being hit by the doors and was tripped over by dill

“God dammit Zogg, that’s no place to lie” dill pulled him up and placed him roughly in a chair “Now…”

“It was his fault!” ToonamiL pointed to Tyler quickly “He didn’t invite you to the meeting!”

“You traitor!” Tyler lunged at ToonamiL

BladeZero, Beatdigga and The World We Know appeared breathless at the doorway.

“Sorry…guys….” BladeZero gasped, “We…tried to…stop…her…getting in”

“She kinda…jumped us though….” TWWK grinned at Tyler and ToonamiL’s battle

“Took us by…surprise” Beat agreed

“You bet” dill scowled at the members of the room and the figures at the door, “Now someone tell me what you’ve been talking about or I’m going to get even more angry!”

“Dill, just…just calm down” Chon stuttered placing his hands in the air in defence as she strode toward him, her face a dark thundercloud

“Still getting angry here” she growled

“Well, well, um….” Tyler began as she rounded on him; he took a breath “YouknowthesituationwithCanadaandwethoughtwe’dhaveameetingaboutitandIforgottoinviteyoutoitandwe’retryingtothinkofawaytoclearthemessupandsuchyouknowhowitispleasedon’thurtme!!!”

“You simply forgot huh?”
“Yes ma’am”

Dillpops cooled off instantly “Great” she sat on a chair importantly in front of the computer at the back of the room “OK Pepito, fill me in” messages of green and pictures flashed up and over the screen quickly for a few moments “Right”

“What did he say?” stFalcon asked

“Not much, just what you were talking about while I was gone” Dill eyed Elessar “So, I’m worse than a pack of spoons hmmm?”

“Or…a spork?” Elessar winced as Dill began to heat up again

“Let me handle this” Gouf said patiently and slung an arm round Dillpops’ shoulder “Now, honey, don’t be angry at the guys, I mean, it’s great just to hang out with buddies, have a bud, without your girl in on the gang…um…Dill?”

A series of screams and yells of fury tied in with crashes and bangs ensued as the rest of the board members watched the horrific beating.

Dillpops stood back admiring her work. Gouf was in a twisted pile of dislocated joints on the floor.

“Wow, she’s improved, that’s five more dislocations than last time” TWWK commented absently

“I didn’t even know you could dislocate that part,” King Elessar said

“Alright, so we’re invading Canada?” Dillpops turned round to the others with a wide grin on her face, unusually happy “And when are we doing this?”

“As soon as possible” Tyler said, “Er…you can come if you want”

“Who said I wouldn’t want to come?”

They all pointed at Dreadnot

“Uh oh” Dread ran from the conference room at top speed

“I’ll go get him” BladeZero sighed and followed “No good running from a dill beating”

The group gradually dispersed under Dill’s watchful eye until only Tyler and Nightweaver were left peeling Zogg off the chair.

“We have to do something about that temper of hers” Tyler sighed pulling out a spatula and poking Zogg’s arm around

“All the female members are like that, she just happens to be the one who displays it most” Nightweaver replied rolling Zogg up into a roll and strolling out the door “Just make sure she gets a good job in the invasion or she’ll rip your head off”

“Too right”

(my warning to you all ^^)

LATER THAT DAY

“My butt is going to fall off one of these days” Kero Mia slided into a seat of a table in the TDA/PDF canteen, “I’ve been working out in the training room all afternoon”

All the girls on the stainless steel canteen table nodded in sympathy, it was a little after eight in the evening and the members were showing wear from the busy day. Familiar faces were scattered across the huge room among the tired faces of the newbies. Clatters and screeching of chairs were the undertone of the loud voices of the members.

On this particular canteen table six of the ten seats were filled.

“I had litter duty today” Tifa The Hyper Girl commented dryly “At least you had time to work out today”

“I haven’t received this weeks schedule yet,” Ranma’s Lady Half said picking at the meatloaf “So I’ve been helping out in the treasury for today…does this look like a mushroom to you”

“Not really” Sabra Dova said looking the chunk over “I think you have discovered a new element my friend”

“Great” Ranma’s Lady Half replied “But I’m to hungry to care” she shoved into her mouth and chewed carefully “It tastes like chicken”

“You and your stomach” Dillpops rolled her eyes

“Shut up” came the retort

“No you” Dillpops replied and they began to squabble furiously

“Hey guys!” Kero Mia got up and pulled them apart “You just made my butt work for no good reason so shut up or I’ll kick you or something”

“Fine” they grumbled and shut up

“Hello ladies” Johnny Psycho and Martin threw down their trays and positioned themselves at the end of the group of girls

“Fine” Tifa grinned “How was the bar today?”
“Quiet” Martin confessed, “Always is on Mondays, Dreadnot handles most of the business anyway”

“Yeah you just sit in back and count money” Ranma’s Lady Half grinned

The three remaining seats on the table were filled with TWWK, BladeZero and Dreadnot

“More people from the bar, yay” Kero Mia smiled, “You know I spend enough time in that place without your bringing it to me”

(Apologies to Kero Mia but that line was swimming in my head and I had to put it in!)

“I’ll ignore that,” Dreadnot said digging into his meal

“So you guys here what’s going on?” TWWK said quietly

Everybody but Dreadnot and Dillpops leaned in. The two waited patiently and then everybody sat up quickly and went “No!”

“That’s what’s going to happen” TWWK confirmed smugly “I heard it with my own ears”

“Canada huh?” Tifa sat back in her chair sipping her juice idly “Our first proper invasion!”

Dillpops put her nose in the air “Yes if some people could be bothered to invite me to meetings!” she threw a look at Dread

“It wasn’t my decision” he replied

“Yeah but I wasn’t going to be coming on the invasion was I?” Dillpops reminded him “Remember??? I didn’t want to come”

Dreadnot put his head in his hands “I didn’t mean it like that”

The other members of the table watched as Dillpops’ temper rose again in silence. But it didn’t break out this time, she sighed and threw back her chair, picking up her tray.

“Fine” she said in defeat and wandered off

Everybody heaved a sigh of relief.

“Thank god she didn’t get mad” Ranma’s Lady Half said gladly

“Last time she got mad in the canteen I didn’t get to finish dinner” Martin agreed, “It got splattered on the wall”

“I wonder why she didn’t get mad this time” Johnny stared after Dillpops confused “She would normally”
“I think she saw someone she wants to talk to” Ranma’s Lady Half flashed an evil grin “Chon’s in that direction, and Dill was complaining earlier he hasn’t found a heart for her mecha yet”

“But I was the one who~” Dread began but BladeZero but a hand over his mouth

“Don’t remind her you blew it up stupid, she’ll get mad” he hissed

“But~”

“Let bygones be bygones”

“Fine”

“Well I’m off” Sabra Dova stood up and stretched

“Where you off to?” TWWK asked

“I have maintenance duty in the Mecha hanger” she replied picking up her tray

“Oh crap!” Johnny bolted out of his chair “I have to finish cleaning the sanitary chambers”

They all looked at him in surprise.

“What?” he asked, “I was assigned that yesterday”

“We’d better go then” Sabra said and walked off “Bye”

Johnny muttered a ‘see you’ and hurried after Sabra tripping over several chairs on the way.

The rest of the table began their chatter and carried on dinner.

Later that evening stFalcon and Chibi Zero faced each other over the pool table in the bar. A collection by-standers stood idly by drinking beer and watching the contest in silence.

“Ready to lose?” Chibi Zero grinned up at stFalcon

“You should be” stFalcon replied sipping his drink “I’m the ace at pool these days”

“Watch this then” Chibi struck the white ball at the triangle of colours and watched proudly as about five were pocketed easily “Beat that”

“What will you wager I will?”

In the other corner of the bar Dreadnot leant over to hear what Doug is Funny was saying into his beer.
“I mean” sniffed Doug “She just left me, poof, out of my life. It was so hard on me, I almost died, I can’t live without her” he collapsed into a pile of tears

“There, there” Dread patted Doug on the back “But you know, goldfish die all the time. They do go to a better place”

“Yeah like the sewers” came a voice from behind them

Doug’s chin wobbled and he broke down into his beer mug again, Dreadnot shot a look at Beatdigga walking past and tried to cheer Doug up again.

Gerbera345 plonked himself down next to Doug and scanned around, he opened his jacket to display rows of metal chains and computer chips.

“What you selling now?” Dread asked eyeing the pieces suspiciously

“Brand new gear chains and kinetic enhancers” Gerbera hissed quietly, “Only $20 bucks each”

“Are they mecha parts?”

“YES!” Sabra hauled Gerbera off his stood by the scruff of his neck and dragged him onto the floor “Just cleaning huh? My foot. Come on, we’re taking these back to j32885 right now!”

“But…but…” Gerbera stammered as he was pulled across the room “I didn’t get to sell any!!!”

Dread shook his head and absently patted the still sobbing Doug.

“One margarita” Dillpops said and sat in Gerbera’s seat “Make that a double”

“Rough day?” Dreadnot asked warily

Dillpops shot him a look then downed the drink “You should know most of it”

“Right” Dreadnot replied cleaning some glasses up

“You seen my sister?”

“Er…”

The door behind the bar flew open and a dishevelled Ranma’s Lady Half flew out trying to straighten her hair and look cool.

Dillpops stared “I…think I’m…scared for life…”

Dreadnot nodded sympathetically “Aren’t we all” he turned to TWWK “Fifty bucks please”

“Put it on my tab” TWWK replied and scurried off to where Chibi and stFalcon were playing pool

Dreadnot turned to Ranma’s Lady Half “Fifty bucks please”

Ranma’s Lady Half muttered but paid up anyway, then following TWWK.

“So” Dread continued, “What’s been happening?”

“Well, after dinner Tyler assigned me to going over the mechas of the newbies” she grinned

Dreadnot grinned too; going over newbies mechas was a cherished duty, unfortunately you only got to do it once every six months due to the number of members requesting that duty. Apparently King Elessar was particularly partial to that duty. Dread in particular had noticed the long stick KE took with him for those duties.

“Anyway” Dillpops carried on “After that I had to look over Gouf’s invasion plans” she rolled her eyes “Made minor edits, mostly cutting out the parts about naked women dancing on glaciers, I also changed the compass symbol since on his ‘map’ north was facing east”

“Riiiggghht” Dread replied, “Fun, fun, fun” someone waved at him down the counter “Gotta go do some serving”

“Bye” Dillpops downed the last of her drink and surveyed the room

A large crowd surrounded the pool table, and scatters of members littered the dance floor and tables and karaoke section. Loud music blared through out the bar from large speakers on the ceiling and a cooking hatch placed in a wall was serving snacks.

A few people were playing poker, Dill nodded to Beatdigga who seemed to be winning against a thundercloud of Berzerkerprime. Beat showed his cards and Berz got up and knocked Beat off his chair, taking back all the chips that seemed to be hers giving a stern telling off to Beat who was picking extra aces off up the floor that had fallen out of his sleeve.

Dillpops chuckled and looked at her watch. 11:30, it still early, but she was tired. Getting up with a wave to Dread and a tip in her glass she began to cross the room. Snippets of conversations met her ears as she passed by.

“Yes! One more shot and I win~”

“Cheat~”

“Extra aces? What extra~”

“I want to do Shakira next is~”

“So I said to him~”
“But it was my goldfish that was~”

“Fifty bucks on red, ok then~”

“This place is lively isn’t~”

“Sabotage the invasion using~”

Dillpops froze and took back a step. Nothing. She spun, trying to identify the voice she’d heard with a direction and face. But she heard no more snippets. Dillpops narrowed her eyes and backed out the room, staying in the hallway for a moment listening.

Nothing.

Sabotage? Who’d want to sabotage the invasion? Dillpops shook her head, must’ve imagined it.

“Dill!” Tyler jogged up and handed her a folder “Could you enter all this info into the mainframe before you head to bed? Pepito needs it quickly and it’ll help with the invasion”

“Er…sure” Dillpops smiled, “Why not, he is our master”

“Great” Tyler nodded and jogged off

Dillpops looked at the big folder “Great, great, great. What a master he is”

She’d have to wait to go to bed, Dill headed off to the control room, she put thought of sabotage out of her head.

As Dillpops entered the control room a relaxed Shiris leapt to her feet off her position on the main chair to salute Dillpops.

“At ease soldier” Dillpops grinned, it was their standing joke that Shiris saluted her when they met “No need for that this late in the evening”

“Definitely” Shiris yawned widely and moved off to the sofa at the back of the room to have doze, “I am so tired I was nearly asleep at that post”

“I noticed, don’t worry, I have some paper work to do, I’ll watch it for you” Dillpops sat at a monitor and began to go over the file Tyler had given her

The noise hummed and whirred as she worked, no one entered or left, Shiris slept soundly on the sofa. Dillpops settled down to a long night.

In the bar the last few occupants were laving as Dread and Martin swept and polished the tables ready for the next day.

“Good night” Martin called over to Dread

“Yeah” Dread grinned “I must’ve made a hundred bucks in tips tonight”

“Same here, and I own the place!” came the reply

The finished their tasks and met up for a solitary beer at the bar.

“Invasion ready to go?” Martin asked drinking from his mug

“Just about, three days to get ready and we’ll be off” Dread inspected his glass

“Any place for a bar man?” said Martin

“Sure there is buddy” Dread replied and looked away “I think we’ll need all the help we can get”

“Why’s that?” asked Martin concerned for a moment

“Never mind” Dread downed his glass and got up “Just a tingling feeling that’s all”

“Yeah” Martin replied and turned off the lights.

TDA The Movie Out-takes pt.1

One

TV Reporter: And so, in conclusion to this report, it has been announced that the country Canada has declared its aggression toward the PDF and now in other news Scruffy the rock sensation has been a storm in…

Director: CUT!!

*everyone in the room turns to look at him*

Director: Tyler you’re supposed to turn the TV off when that article has finished!

Tyler: I know…

Director: Then why didn’t you?

Tyler: the remotes broken

Two

*there is banging on the door to the conference room and the occupants tremble*

ToonamiSource: But what if it fuels her anger? We’ll have to go into hiding

Dreadnot: I can cast a spell to make her fall down if she does that

ToonamiL: So what are we going to do?

Nightweaver: I think it’s a little too late for doing anything

*nothing happens, the banging’s stopped*

All: …

Nightweaver: I said I THINK IT’S A LITTLE LATE TO DO ANYTHING

*something hits the door and hysterical laughter comes from the hall*

Director: CUT!! What is it?

Crewman: *lol* she’s knocked herself out on the door handle

Three

*in the bar*

Chibi Zero: Ready to lose?

StFalcon: You should be, I’m the ace at pool these days

Chibi Zero: Watch this then~

*the ball flies off the table followed by splinters of Chibi’s que*

stFalcon: AHH MY EYE!

Director: medics on set!

Four

*in the control room, dillpops enters*

*Shiris scrambles off the chair to fall flat on her face*

Shiris…ow

Dillpops: you ok?

Five

*in the bar*

Martin: Why’s that?

Dread: Never mind, just a tingling feeling that’s all

Martin: Yeah

*Martin switches the light switch…all the lights in the bar blow up*

Martin: that wasn’t my fault…

Dread: you’ve said that before

Director: Oh for gods sake! Martin this is the 16th time! CUT!!

Six

*in the bar, dillpops enters and sits down*

dillpops: One margarita. Make that a double

Dread: Rough day?

*dillpops looks at him and downs the glass, before immediately spitting it out*

dillpops: Oh my god! *lmao* that’s real alcohol! Holy crap *giggle* ha ha…that was real alcohol…good props…

BACK TO TDA THE MOVIE

The next morning the TDA were sleepily bumbling through the canteen queues when an out of breath Lady Mercury stumbled into the canteen and up to the speaking podium, grabbing the microphone quickly.

The occupants of the huge canteen squinted at the stage sleepily.

“Help!” She cried loudly in as much breath as she could muster “Help, it’s terrible!”

“What?” someone called out from the back worriedly

“There’s been a murder in the ranks!” Lady Mercury screamed into the mike

At that moment all hell broke loose in the canteen.
“Who was it” Tyler asked quietly sitting at the desk with his back to King Elessar

“Some newbie” King Elessar replied clenching his fist “They didn’t know any better”

“Who?” Tyler asked again patiently

“Neo” King Elessar folded his arms, “Found in the hall with a load of forks sticking out of his head”

Tyler winced “That has got to hurt”

“Tell me about it” King Elessar replied, “And guess what else”

“What?”

“We caught some members near to the scene of the crime”

“Who?” Tyler asked leaning forward

“You might not want to know this…” Kind Elessar said slowly

“Who was it?” Tyler pressed

“Ben and Dillpops”

“I didn’t kill anybody!” Dillpops pulled the bars exasperated “I was nowhere near that wimp!”

“Moderator powers can be for good or evil Dill” Deraghdreg, who was on guard duty, leaned back on his chair

In the cell Ben sat on a bunk looking disheartened while Dillpops strode the bars.

“Tell me, why does it happen to be when I leave the control room I GET ARRESTED! I HAVEN’T SLEPT IN 64 HOURS!” she screeched as the door to the holding bay slid open

“My sis, a murderer who would have thought it” Ranma’s Lady Half grinned widely as she tossed Deraghdreg her PDF issue hand gun “Need bailing hmm?”

“Yes please” Dillpops said mournfully “I’m a victim of circumstance”

“Well” Zogg said walking in the open prison door “I know Ben is but I don’t know about you”

“What do you mean?” Ben asked looking up

“We have records of you five minutes before the attack, counting you out, you’re free to go man”

The cell door opened and Ben skipped out of the prison yelling his freedom. Dillpops stared after him.

“What’s going on?” she asked wide eyed, the anger gone for now

“We have…” Zogg started “Video evidence of you in the corridor we found Neo in around three minutes before the attack, we also have no record of you being seen after you relieved Shiris last night, no witnesses”

“That’s impossible…” Dillpops looked pale “Am I being done for murder?”

“Quite possibly” Zogg said sadly “Unless more evidence comes forward”

Ranma’s Lady half looked sick “I think I have to call our parents” she ran out quickly

“This can’t be happening” Dillpops slumped on the cot in the cell, shaken “I didn’t do anything”

“Well, we’re continuing the enquiry” Zogg said comfortingly, “I’m sure it’s a mistake”

“Yeah right” Deraghdreg whispered to the passing Zogg, then looked guilty as Dillpops shot him a vacant look instead of shouting as normal

Dillpops lay on the bed curled up in a ball “I didn’t do it” she whispered quietly

“WHAT????” everyone on the long table in the canteen nearly fell off their chairs at the news Dillpops had been jailed

“How did that happen?” Chon cried in disbelief

“Apparently theres no evidence to prove otherwise either” Ranma’s Lady Half nodded sadly “Our parents are distraught with the news”

“Anyone would be” Dreadnot replied

“This is so weird” Keromia whispered

“Like an episode of Matlock or something” JP concluded

“How is this anything like that?” Chibi Zero demanded

“I don’t know, it seemed like a good thing to say at the time”

“Break it up” The World We Know said “What I want to know is how Dillpops’ temper got so bad she killed someone with forks”
“Last I saw she was on her way to the control room muttering about how Tyler laid too much work on her” Doug is Funny recounted shovelling peas into his mouth

“She’ll be after him next” Tifa the Hyper Girl said knowingly “Once their bad they never stop”

“Of course she won’t be after him next” Keromia contradicted Tifa “It’s obviously a mistake”

“I hope so” RLH muttered playing with her sausage on the plate

“Maybe we should take her a gift basket” Doug Is Funny offered

“I think she’d tear it up” TWWK replied

“I don’t believe she would have killed a newbie right before the invasion” Martin The Wise shook his head “It’s not like her”

“Yeah sure, like she hurled a plate at the guy who said Ayumi Hamasaki sucked” Chibi said under his breath

They sat stumped for a moment before Dreadnot got up and walked off “I’m going to see what this is all about now. It has to be a mistake”

“Good luck” the table crew called after him over the canteen before carrying on with dinner.

“I did not kill anybody” dillpops said kicking back on the bunk of the jail cell, looking only slightly ruffled from a nap

“I didn’t say that” Dread replied crossing his arms over his chest and sitting on a chair Deraghdreg had brought over “I just said, I don’t believe you would do that. There is a difference you know”

“Right, sure there is” came the answer

“So…did you kill him?”

“NO!”

Dread nearly fell over with the force behind the words. He promptly left as a onslaught of crashes and bangs and yells came from the cell as Dillpops went into a tantrum and decided to find out what was breakable.

Dreadnot carried on round the corridors of the TDA headquarters, trying to leave the war cries behind him. He nodded to Chon, Counterparadox and cerberus3000 as they carried a stretcher with Supersailormercury_19 embedded on it. Dread looked after them a moment and continued on.

Rounding a corner, Dread came upon BladeZero and Chon deep in conversation. He drew up to them and leant on the wall next to them.

“What’s up?” he asked casually

“You haven’t heard?” Chon asked quickly

“Heard what?”

“It’s really weird” BladeZero commented looking round the corridor corners before he continued, “Someone’s been tampering with the mecha’s in-flight braking system of mechas 00002 and 00345. They were maintenance this morning but during the test runs this afternoon they both completely went haywire”

Dreadnot stared “You’re kidding me?”

“Afraid not buddy” Chon also looked down the corridors quickly “Almost killed the test pilots” he added quietly “Theres a rumour going round theres a saboteur in the war rooms”

“A saboteur?” Dread asked quietly, matching Chon’s level of secrecy

“Yup, everyone thinks Dillpops is in league with them as well” Chon replied, “SuperSailorMercury_19 was one of the pilots. Lucky she got out alive, the mecha just dropped like a stone”

“You think Dillpops did it?” Dread looked at Chon pointedly

“There’s no proof but…” BladeZero said walking away slowly “It’s the feel of it, you know?”

Dread turned to Chon “And you?” he said staring him in the face

“No” Chon replied, he bowed in a weird sort of mini way, a half submission “Dill is my friend and anyway” he went off down the corridor “Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, isn’t that how it goes?”

“Yeah” Dread replied and walked away

“Hey Dread?” Chon called, Dread turned “If you need help with…well you know” he motioned a glaive with his hands out in front of him “And proving it, I’ll help anyway I can. I’m sure some of the others would too”

“Why are you miming?” Dreadnot asked about to head round the corner

“Spies man” Chon shook his head “You don’t know who’s your friend when theirs a…” he mouthed the word saboteur and walked round the other corner

Dreadnot shook his head and went off to the canteen.

Keromia shovelled food into JP’s open mouth.

“Why. Can’t. You. Feed. Your. Self?” she demanded as he chewed

“I told you” JP help up his plaster coated hands “I ran into a wall while I was dancing and broke them, I need my loving woman to care for me”

“Yeah, loving” Keromia snorted, “You make me your slave then we’ll see who’s loving”

“So you ran into a wall?” stFalcon5 came over grinning “Check out Mr. Light On His Feet over here”

“Leave me alone” JP sighed, “It was painful”

“Sure” stFalcon5 backed off “Anything to keep your woman happy” he ran off as Keromia scowled dangerously at him

“Hey!” Admiral Greer called and ran over “How’s the cast JP?”

“You did his casts for him?” Keromia asked, “That was nice of you”

“Sure, anything for a good laugh” Admiral Greer smiled and jogged off to the bar

Keromia stared after him “A…good…laugh?” she looked at JP suspiciously

JP shuffled in his seat uncomfortably “Er, honey. Listen. I can explain. Honestly”

The sounds of screams and ripping plaster sounded over the canteen a few moments afterwards and were followed by JP running screaming from the canteen as Kero ran screaming after him.

While all this was going on, Tyler and the senior organisers of the invasion had bypassed all plans for Dillpops plan and were rushing around getting the invasion ready. In the hangers below the base Tyler and Zogg stood watching the movements below them from a balcony as the PDF forces rushed to get their suits up to scratch.

“Let's get a move on, people!” Tyler screamed at the recruits from the balcony above the steel floors “Canada isn't going just to sit around and let itself be invaded!” the tension was showing in his movements, his fingers twitched nervously on the handrail

TS looked up from the ground to where his superiors stood “Sir! Two artillery units have been...disassembled. We seem to be missing all the essential parts from at least 200 of the units”

Tyler stared down at him, he gulped “What? Are you sure?”

Goufcustom joined TS on the platform below “Yeah, it's just a mess of parts! There’s nothing there, the bits that make it run are missing! Completely!”

Tyler punched the iron hand rail “Darn it! Those Canadian Moose things are dangerous enough with the units, how did they go missing? Things are getting weird, times are dangerous. TS, I want you to find out who is responsible for setting the invasion back and set up a security system to monitor all the parts of the hangers and the base. If someone is trying to ruin us then we need to find them out and punish them”

Just the, at that moment cerebreus3000 ran out onto the balcony where Tyler was pacing “Sergeant Zogg! Tank Squad 4 is ready to go! All 7 tanks and 3 Patlabors are fully loaded with ammunition and fuel. All we need is a transport plane”

Zogg looked at him and then at Tyler “The Spruce will do. Air Marshall Lady Mercury!” he yelled down to the mass below, a figure separated and stopped to look up to where he stood “Is the Spruce ready?

“Yeah” Lady Mercury waved “The Moose is completely ready to go! We’ve just been doing the maintenance stuff to it!”

“Great”

Lady Mercury stared at the Moose and brought her com up to her lips slowly “Sir” she said quietly “We have a problem. You should come down here to the plane hanger A.S.A.P.”

A few minutes passed and Zogg entered. He stopped short and stared.

“What the...” he stuttered staring at plane “The could have done this? This is awful”

Dreadnot appeared behind Zogg with papers “hey Zogg I need you sig- Whoa...I never knew you could draw the human body in such detail and” he stared at the ship too “with only graffiti”

Goufcustom stood next to Lady Mercury and fell over suddenly at the sight of it. Lady M looked down at him then edged away. Silence fell on the hanger, then followed by a loud bable of noise as people began to laugh and chatter about the paint job.

Zogg went red, then purple “SILENCE! WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS OUTRAGE? CLEAN UP THIS PAINT IMMEDIATELY! IF YOU DON’T COME FORWARD SOMETHING WILL DEFINITELY HAVE TO BE DONE!”

Lady Mercury stepped up to Zogg and said quickly “Luckily, besides the paint, the planes are in full working condition” she watched as his colour slowly returned to normal “But the spray paint did hamper their stealth ability, take a look for yourself”

Zogg went up to the plane and circled them carefully before stopping underneath them. A giant smiley face was on the bottom of each of the wings on every stealth bomber, a perfect target for anti-aircraft bullets.

Lady Mercury stepped in to save the day again she linked Zogg’s arm and walked him to the door smiling soothingly “This'll take a while to clean up. Not to mention part of my workforce is going to have to stay on patrol duty to prevent this again” Zogg looked at her about to say something “No” Lady Mercury put up her hand “Let me sort this out” she sent him out the door and slammed it.

Zogg stared at the door in surprise, he frowned “Do it Lady Mercury, we can’t afford another thing like this. Damn these setbacks!” he left to find Tyler

Through the mecha hanger Nightweaver raced, intent on finding the stairs up to Tyler’s balcony, seeing them, he looked up to catch Tyler’s attention but halfway to the stairs he managed to trip on a rocket launcher the staff had left on the floor. Exhausted already, Nightweaver lay on the floor until Tyler came down to him.

Nightweaver drew a big breath and said “Sir, you won't believe this! Our Intel units found this just 5 minutes ago!” after that he closed his eyes and seemed to fall asleep

Tyler looked at the information and scowled “Darn, we'll need to build subs to counter this. And time is running out already”

A clattering and a few screams sounded behind him and Tyler turned to see Pepito approaching the two of them in his mechanical spider-walker device. It was a grim sight but Tyler was used to seeing his master in such a device and it never bothered him.

Pepito’s screen flashed red then black “Flesh bags!” came a grating voice from inside the speakers “What is this commotion? Get back to work!” he seemed angry and the flashing colours conveyed that more.

Tyler stared then dragged Nightweaver away.

Johnny Psycho sat at the canteen table humming to himself as he ate “The cafeteria lady gave me cherry Jello instead of strawberry! Blasphemy!” he muttered to himself eating

Disgruntled, JP started to head back to nearsighted lunch lady who had served him the treacherous Jello, he stopped, hearing a creaking noise. He looked around. Nothing. JP narrowed his eyes and carried on.

Suddenly a scream was let out as one of the concrete slabs that made up the ceiling fell heavily.

”JP, watch out!” TWWK started to run as fast as he could toward JP

Johnny Psycho looked up and seemed to freeze, before remembering his combat training and started to dodge.

Too Late. A sickening crack sounded through the room.

JP stared up at his arms. Halfway through the roll the block had fallen and his arms lay trapped under the concrete block. In clear distress he looked around for help.

Counterparadox ran up, the first to unfreeze from the shock “It’s crushed you up to your biceps on your arms JP, don’t worry, we’ll get you out”

JP stared up at the gathering helpers who started to lift the block “I’m hungry” he said dazed

Chon stared round at the small group who had come to plot Dillpops’ freedom fight. Only a few had bothered to agree with him, and even these few were not bothered about Dill that much.

Elessar looked at his comrades sceptically “How can you be so sure?” he folded his arms “She's a powerful influence. She could have several of the n00bs working for her...” he trailed off from looks from the rest

“I just don't know, guys” Dreadnot shrugged “If you don’t help then me and Chon can’t do it”

Dillpops leant against the wall of her cell casually “How nice. I may have a nice little fan base of my own” she walked up the bars “But I'm not an enemy of the PDF! RLH, back me up here!” she stared helplessly at her sister

Ranma’s Lady Half seemed to emerge from a daze “Huh? Oh, sorry. I was just thinking what of your stuff to throw out and what to keep for myself”

Dillpops’ stared then shied way from her sibling “Thanks for the support...” she shrugged “I had about ten people in advertising and offering to be my lawyers in earlier”

Dreadnot’s jaw dropped “Damn, our security must be pretty bad to let solicitors inside”

Doug is Funny poked Dread “Hey, they sponsor the massive weaponry”

*Elessar looks at his keychain, and the Swiss-Army-Knife logo is carved on the side of the key to his personal mecha*

stFalcon5: What can I say, mechas don't come cheap. Spare reactors, computer systems....I needed some financial support.

GoufCustom: It's not that bad. I'm being payed by Tool to make it's songs the official national anthem of Canada when we take it over.

RLH: ^_^;;

Dillpops: Ok, you guys have two choices.
A): Bust me out of this jail cell and we can search for the real culprit(s)

or

B): I swear that I will bust out this cell and knock all of your heads off with my glaive, and then search for the dumbass myself.

stFalcon5: Uhh.......who want's to help me with this lock?

Dreadnot: Um....I will. o_o

GoufCustom: Sure honey. o_o

Dillpops was unlocked from her jail cell, and the TDA crew soon found she had cable television, a separate bathroom, a couch, and every Sailor Moon manga in existence inside.

Dillpops: What?! I need this to survive...

Chon: Yeah, but cable?

Dillpops: Pirated.

Chon: Gotchya.

So Chon, stFalcon5, GoufCustom, Dreadnot, RLH, Elessar, and Dillpops all went off to find the real saboteur.

***ITERMISSION***

The first person they questioned was Chibi Zero.

Chibi Zero: Honestly guys, it wasn't me. stFalcon5 is just trying to get rid of me, again.

stFalcon5: Lies!

All: -_-;;

stFalcon5:

Dreadnot: Hey, where did Gouf go to?

RLH: I don't know, I don't see him CZ's room.

Dillpops: Hey Gouf! Come out!

*silence*

Elessar: This is creeping me out.

***IN THE MEDICAL BAY***

JP: You've got to believe me! This time my hands are really broken!

KeroMia: Do I look that dumb? Come here, you moron! I'm gonna kick your face in!

JP: I'm serious!

“When I find out whoever framed me I m going to” dillpops smashed her hand into her other palm “Well…let’s just say he won’t be hearing the patter of tiny feet again”

The men in the group shuddered, RLK smirked evilly and giggled.

“So who is on the suspect list?” Elessar asked for the 100th time

“No idea” they replied for the 100th time

“Are we getting paid?”

“No”

“Are we getting pyjamas?”

They group looked at Elessar with raised eyebrows. He drew up abruptly.

“What?” he asked defensively “We could be pulling all nighters here!”

They continued walking for a while. Gouf wondering when the new Tool album would be out, st wondering how to kidnap Miyamoto, RLH wondering where she and TWWK could sneak off to, Chon wondering how long it would be before dill pounded him into the ground for not finishing his fics.

Suddenly the announcement speakers crackled on, the strange xylophone noise in the shape of the PDF anthem blared and Tyler’s voice screeched out into the corridor along with the squeak of feedback.

“Elessar, Gouf and all you other people who helped dillpops out are all DEAD unless you get your butts to command centre NOW!” he yelled “YOU’RE TRYING TO HOLD UP THIS INVASION AREN’T YOU? OUR PLANES ARE COLOURED AND THE MECHAS NEED TOPPING UP, WE SHIP OUT IN TWO HOURS. ARE YOU WITH US OR NOT?”

They shuddered in their boots, Tyler sounded maaaaaaaaaaaad.

“Unless you get your asses up to this place right this instant you will be arrested along with dillpops!!”

They all gasped and looked at each other, a loud banging and shuffles of footsteps went off as half the group ran off to the control centre, leaving dillpops, Dreadnot and Chon behind staring at the dust clouds.

A yell of apology echoed back towards the three.

“Well” dillpops said finally “I guess you better go”

They looked at her, she grinned and shrugged, patting her pocket she replied “I wouldn’t want you guys to get into trouble with me, I’m heading out, going to find me a mutiny man”

“Dill, you’re not getting into THAT much trouble” Chon said

“Yeah,” agreed Dread “Tyler isn’t THAT evil”

They stood there for a moment.

“Maybe…” Dread began

“We should get going…” Chon finished

“Go” dillpops grinned and pushed them “I’ll be find, just remember: don’t trust anyone, especially not new recruits from the past few months”

“Got’cha” they replied, and trotted off toward the command centre

dillpops was left in the hallway alone. She looked around, finding a camera almost focused right in on her; she picked up her boot and hurled it. Smashing out the camera, she headed on down the corridor.

there you go guys, that's all of it so far, and choguy, this last part was actually BRAND NEW after about six months so Razz to you
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 6:06 am
RanmasLadyHalf

Post subject:
All well and good, but I wish you'd stop making out that I only have one thing on my mind!
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 6:58 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
*BUMP*

I don't wanna lose this before everyone, including myself, has a chance to read all it's goodness.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 5:40 pm
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
dillpops wrote:
for f***'s sake does ANYONE remember this?

yes, I remember - it's been quite a while, I thought you'd abandoned this one, but glad you didn't Smile
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 7:32 pm
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
DP's classics...how could I forget.
PostMon Nov 11, 2002 9:27 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: