нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - RK is moving back to tooami! yeppie!
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
RK is moving back to tooami! yeppie!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
yusuke_fan

Post subject:
Chibi_Zero wrote:
Could you at least try and make some sense when you post yusuke_fan...

hn fine! I know wnow were i am not wanted! i will leve if you don't like me Sad
PostWed Oct 13, 2004 3:38 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Go away, Nebulon. No one likes your style.
Ixidor, do you like Nebulon's style? Wink
PostWed Oct 13, 2004 4:31 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
yusuke_fan wrote:
Chibi_Zero wrote:
Could you at least try and make some sense when you post yusuke_fan...

hn fine! I know wnow were i am not wanted! i will leve if you don't like me Sad

All he's asking is that you think about what you type, seriously sometimes parts of your posts don't make much sense.
PostWed Oct 13, 2004 4:41 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
just

Veteran

Post subject:
It's a good thing that the bitosi has returned to Toonami!! He's going to slice, dice, and mess people up. I can't wait! Surprised
PostWed Oct 20, 2004 1:26 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Comic Book Store Guy*

Um, Excuse me it's Batosai

*End Comic Book Store Guy*

Yes this is fantastic news. I've been missing my daily dose of Samurai action for quite a while now.
PostWed Oct 20, 2004 10:16 pm
just

Veteran

Post subject:
I like the way it came on Toonami! That was pretty cool. Kenshin definitely is the greatest samurai to walk the Earth.
PostTue Oct 26, 2004 8:23 am
B8R_Th8nU

Post subject:
... i was just wondering if there are new episodes after shisho.... there are right? cuse if there are then its definetly worth wasting saturday night instead of sitting infront of Counter Strike Razz
PostTue Oct 26, 2004 5:26 pm
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
I couldn't tell you because I don't know myself. All I know for now is that they're showing repeats on Toonami. For me repeats are better than nothing.
PostFri Nov 12, 2004 2:24 pm
Ravin

Post subject: RK!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy !!!!!!!!! I LOVE Rurouni Kenshin, whether it's dubbed or not. So long as he's on the TV and in my manga books I dont care how his voice sounds.

Ah, yes, RK does bring back memories.

I remember seeing a few episoids a long time ago and loving them, and then I just sorta stopped watching them, dunno why. Maybe school got in the way, who knows. Then one day I was wandering through a manga section in a book store , saw the cover and recognized the characters. And I got all excited and bought as many as I could (which was like 2 seeing as i'm pretty much broke and my parents won't pay for 'comic books' even after i say 'they're not comic's, they're graphic novels') .

And now it's back, and im such a geek, cuz im recording them all too! lol.

But i'm not alone, my friend Cara likes the manga, but she doesn't seem quite as keen on the anime show. Granted, the manga is better, seeing as it's the original, and the show doesn't do everything exactly the same, but its still one of my favorites!

Funny how I go thru phases like this. This month I LOVE anime, next month I'll just dismiss it as one of those things that I happen to like a little. Laughing
PostSun Nov 14, 2004 5:18 pm
just

Veteran

Post subject:
It's a good thing so many people like Rouroni Kenshin because that way more people will watch it. By more people watching it, it will stay on Toonami longer.
PostMon Nov 15, 2004 11:46 am
sweetanmRKbabi

Post subject:
yes rurouni kenshin will better toonami. many people like the anime including myself and my friends. many people are glad that it is back on. my friend even started a poll on his website about Rurouni Kenshin and Gundam Seed trying to find out what the majority prefers to watch on toonami...Rurouni Kenshin is winning by 128 votes for now
PostMon Nov 15, 2004 9:14 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
Can I vote for neither and have them bring back Batman?
PostMon Nov 15, 2004 9:42 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
just

Veteran

Post subject:
I like both Kenshin and Gundam Seed but if I had to pick I would pick Gundam Seed. The show is so deep, and it touches in on grim issues in life.
PostTue Nov 16, 2004 11:45 am
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
I would pick Kenshin because Kenshin is a dark manslayer. What could be better?
PostWed Nov 17, 2004 9:42 am
sakabatoushinuchi

Post subject:
YP YP ITS BAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YATTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really wish it weren't edited though...............................bad enough that they went off on their own making season 3 ( the stuff after shishio) Crying or Very sad REALLY wish they had gone with the manga and the jinchuu arc, and etc....................... Crying or Very sad
PostWed Feb 09, 2005 10:18 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: