нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Argh Help!
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Argh Help!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
so grab a herring and heave it at his head. THEN go run and have your quick cry. later on you will laugh and laugh about how he reacted to have a fish slap him in the face.
PostTue Oct 12, 2004 11:40 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
dillpops wrote:
OK well I heard him talking about how he likes someone so...I'm not going to say anything. I had a quick cry but I feel a lot better about it all Smile

Thanks for all your advice people ^_^

It is possible to have an attraction for more than one person at a time, yo.
PostTue Oct 12, 2004 11:50 am
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
I really need to find a herring. What a GOOD idea! I need to do that to someone.

John Bono...yeah but that is his BIG love I assume so let him dream Smile
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostTue Oct 12, 2004 11:59 am
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
isn't it your right to shatter his dreams? that's what women are for! (amung other things)
PostTue Oct 12, 2004 1:29 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
You can always eliminate the competition...
PostTue Oct 12, 2004 2:30 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
Damnit Dill! Just talk to him and then give up. Follow through! And then tell me how I can fix my mouse.
PostTue Oct 12, 2004 11:48 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
what's wrong with your mouse, did it stop eating?
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostWed Oct 13, 2004 11:32 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
dill, dill, dill...I'm more of a traditionalist - I say that HE should make the move, and if he doesn't, he's not meant for you; if he doesn't make the move, he either doesn't like you (awww Sad ) or he doesn't like you enough to get over his fear of talking to you...either way then, he's not your type

I'm saying all this assuming you at least talk to him some and he knows what you're like...

bleh, all this info is too little, too late - anyway, I just wanted to chime in on an important topic for one of my favorite two British girls EVER, hehe
PostWed Oct 13, 2004 4:23 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
TWWK, stop ruining it for us more shy type guys. I wouldn't be with my girlfriend if she didn't come after me. Sometimes you just have to be the more foreward person.
PostWed Oct 13, 2004 4:34 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
I wouldn't be married now if my wife hadn't asked me out...
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostWed Oct 13, 2004 4:53 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo wrote:
TWWK, stop ruining it for us more shy type guys. I wouldn't be with my girlfriend if she didn't come after me. Sometimes you just have to be the more foreward person.

Whatever works for you, my man Razz

I'm just saying that I used to be incredibly shy...really really shy...and that lead me to almost never ask out crushes...but when it came to the one person I felt I might someday marry, I had to get out of "shy mode" and just do it Wink
PostThu Oct 14, 2004 8:58 am
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
felt I might someday marry?
I think that's a little extreme you gotta just try and have fun with people sometimes whethere it's just being friends or more than friends. I mean what really constitutes a relationship? It's only a verbal agreement really, so you're only bf/gf as long as YOU or the other person say so. Other than that it's not really something tangible that you can hold on to. So just go for the things you want and if they don't work out just keep on keepin on. Nobody's got anything to lose in the long run.
I've known kids that think high school is the end of everything. Now that I'm out I realize how stupid things were, all the he says/she says crap. It's really useless, so anybody would be one step ahead if they got over that while still in high school. Don't think that you're gonna lose your chances here and there, cause you'll have many more through out your life. Just take the ones you want cause the worst thing that could happend isn't really that bad at all.

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostFri Oct 15, 2004 12:56 am
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
Single girls of America (and England):
ASK SHY GUYS OUT.
You'll thank me later.
They'll thank you forever.

PostFri Oct 15, 2004 7:15 am
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
Goldfinger2K wrote:
felt I might someday marry?
I think that's a little extreme you gotta just try and have fun with people sometimes whethere it's just being friends or more than friends.

haha, I'm probably different from almost everyone on this board, in that I'm not a believer in casual dating
PostFri Oct 15, 2004 10:02 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
well, I don't believe in casual dating now that i'm married... i don't think it would go over to well with the wife ^_^
PostFri Oct 15, 2004 12:23 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: