нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Rank the Toonami Movies!
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Rank the Toonami Movies!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject: Rank the Toonami Movies!
Well, we've reached the end, folks. As of tonight, Toonami has finished its longest In-Flight Movie season in the block's history: A whopping FIVE MONTHS. Shocked

Here's the schedule that lasted since January:

-Bold marks a CN premiere.
-Italics marks a Toonami premiere.
-Regular text is just a repeat.

January 9: G.I. Joe: Spy Troops
January 16: Dragonball Z: Bardock, the Father of Goku
January 23: Dragonball Z: The History of Trunks
January 30: Dragonball Z: Cooler's Revenge
February 6: Dragonball Z: The Return of Cooler
February 13: Hot Wheels Highway 35: World Race (episodes 1 & 2)
February 20: Hot Wheels Highway 35: World Race (episodes 3-5)
February 27: Duel Masters (first 3 episodes)
March 5: The Powerpuff Girls Movie
March 12: Justice League: The Savage Time
March 19: Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker
March 26: Pokémon: The First Movie
April 2: Pokémon: The Movie 2000
(April 9 pre-empted by a Transformers: Energon marathon.)
April 16: Pokémon 3: The Movie
April 17: Bionicle: Mask of Light
April 24: Dragonball Z: Lord Slug
May 1: Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman
May 8: Dragonball Z: Bardock, the Father of Goku
May 15: Dragonball Z: The History of Trunks
May 22: G.I. Joe: Spy Troops
May 29: Justice League: Starcrossed

Which movie did you think was the best? Which was the worst? What about the others in-between? Which ones did you like, and which do you think sucked?

Share your thoughts with us!
PostSun May 30, 2004 12:05 am
Inu-Yahsa

Post subject:
Missed the:
Dragonball Z: Bardock, the Father of Goku
Dragonball Z: The History of Trunks
Duel Masters (first 3 episodes)
Dragonball Z: Lord Slug
Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman

Like the:
Hot Wheels Highway 35: World Race (episodes 1 & 2)
Hot Wheels Highway 35: World Race (episodes 3-5)
Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker
G.I. Joe: Spy Troops
Justice League: Starcrossed (didn't like the ending that much)

The rest were ok, nothing special.
PostWed Jun 02, 2004 3:31 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
My favorites are The Powerpuff Girls Movie, Justice League: The Savage Time and Starcrossed, and Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker.

I thought the Dragonball Z movies, Hot Wheels Highway 35: World Race, and Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman were just ok.

I couldn't stand G.I. Joe: Spy Troops, the Pokémon movie trilogy, or Bionicle: Mask of Light.

I missed Duel Masters and am waiting for it to start over.
PostWed Jun 02, 2004 7:23 pm
Frostillicus

Post subject:
The BEST one was Dragonball Z: The Return of Cooler.
The WORST one was Pokémon 3: The Movie.

I liked: Bardock, the Father of Goku
Dragonball Z: The History of Trunks
Dragonball Z: Cooler's Revenge
Dragonball Z: Lord Slug
Hot Wheels Highway 35: World Race (episodes 1 & 2)
Hot Wheels Highway 35: World Race (episodes 3-5)
Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker
Justice League: Starcrossed [Confused and scared afterwards]

I hated: G.I. Joe: Spy Troops
Duel Masters (first 3 episodes)
The Powerpuff Girls Movie
Justice League: The Savage Time
Pokémon: The First Movie
Pokémon: The Movie 2000
Transformers: Energon marathon [I liked the intro and footage
b/w the show and commercials]
Bionicle: Mask of Light
Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman
PostFri Jun 04, 2004 11:54 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
Comeon, Mystery of the Batwoman wasn't bad. Not in the least bit. It was most definitly better than Lord Slug.
PostSat Jun 05, 2004 1:43 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Agreed, though Lord Slug did make me yearn for the nostalgia of that time in DBZ.

The Batman movies were both spectacular as were the Justice League premieres. Besides that I had either already seen the others or missed them on purpose.
PostSat Jun 05, 2004 5:28 pm
FlashBack

Post subject:
i didnt even know CN owned those particular DBZ movies yet.....it's quite sad that they evened premiered them, knowing that no one cared anymore....but hey, that's life

Savage Time was good...Starcrossed was great, although a lot of things are great when you wait two months for them (refer to Eddie Murphy's Raw for context)...I own Return of the Joker, so me likey. Didnt get a chance to see Mystery of Batwoman...who did she turn out to be?

I hate the following series and therefore have no inclination to watch a movie about them (also because i am 1Cool: Pokemon (I liked it, before they started sucking), Hot Wheels (WTF would you make a show about toy cars?), new Transformers (should have ended the franchise at Beast Machines, maybe even Beast Wars), new G.I. Joe (NO! NO! NO! it's over, let it go!), Bionicle (thank god it's not a series), Duel Masters (how are they not sued by the people who make Yu-Gi-Oh!)

And finally there is the Powerpuff Girls movie...since i am an 18 year old man, i can't technically have allowed myself to watch this, but i would if i had the chance....i just hope it was good.
PostTue Jun 15, 2004 4:19 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
FlashBack wrote:
Duel Masters (how are they not sued by the people who make Yu-Gi-Oh!)

The same reason why they're not sued by the same people who made CardCaptors, along with every other trading card game anime made: You can't sue over a genre.

"Hey, look! Megas XLR uses a giant robot. It rips off Gundam, Gigantor, Big O, and Transformers. OMG we must sue!"
PostTue Jun 15, 2004 4:31 pm
FlashBack

Post subject:
Daikun wrote:
FlashBack wrote:
Duel Masters (how are they not sued by the people who make Yu-Gi-Oh!)

The same reason why they're not sued by the same people who made CardCaptors, along with every other trading card game anime made: You can't sue over a genre.

"Hey, look! Megas XLR uses a giant robot. It rips off Gundam, Gigantor, Big O, and Transformers. OMG we must sue!"

i guess you are right....but there is just something about Duel Masters that is way too much like Yu-Gi-Oh.....isnt the game in the show Yu-Gi-Oh called Duel Masters?
PostTue Jun 15, 2004 5:02 pm
sonicboom1

Post subject:
Frostillicus wrote:
The WORST one was Pokémon 3: The Movie.

Goddamn you Pikachu...I want my 1 1/2 hours back!!

- 'Till the sun rises on a world without Toonami, we remain the first and still the best. ONLY Toonami.

"..Then you break my video game,
Uh, that was you.
I'm on a roll here"

-Megas XLR
PostTue Jun 15, 2004 8:16 pm
Kid_Motion

Post subject:
I pretty muched liked all of them execpt for The Powerpuff Girls Movie and G.I. Joe: Spy Troops
PostFri Jul 09, 2004 1:43 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: