нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - [PDF] Clan News
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
[PDF] Clan News
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 70, 71, 72  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Pepito Domination Force
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hey Funky!

CS:cz and HL2 are set to be released for us in October i think.

So hows the 13th doing? I don't see you or goose around anymore. *wants 13th website*

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostThu May 01, 2003 11:27 am
funkymunky

Post subject:
ah well, long story. 13th dont exist anymore we merged with another clan to become synergy, #clan.syn on quakenet if u have irc. And the 13th site is no longer online, i have the site files but i stopped paying for the domain as 13th doesnt exist anymore.

However, we're planning on changing the name of the clan as we dont like synergy, our fave ideas are entropy and protocol13 (in homage to 13th) i think i prefer entropy, but if any1 has any ideas ... Wink

tag : [e|funk]
or [pr13|funk]
PostSat May 03, 2003 11:33 am
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
FUNKY!

on HL2...
HL2 is scheduled for September 30, according to the latest issue of PC Gamer. And according to either CSCentral or PlanetHalfLife, CS2 and TF2 will use the HL2 engine. So here's to a L337er year of gaming for the late 2003-2004 year- maybe Starcraft 2 or Age of Empires III will slip in to the mix, eh?
PostSat May 03, 2003 3:23 pm
funkymunky

Post subject:
oooooooo starcraft two /me drools Very Happy

starcraft must have been my fave rts for about 3 years Smile

hl2 should be good, and tbh much as love cs, an update to the hl2 engine might breath new life into the game. Just so long as they keep the more sim like elements like high weapon damage and recoil as thats what sets cs apart from its counterparts, nothing else has that blend of action and realism

EDIT : oh and cant someone build a cs server on an oil platform in the between the us and UK then we can have decent games with each other!
PostSun May 04, 2003 6:58 am
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
heh, whats wrong, can't play with a 100 ping in a us server? Has that 25 ping of your got you spoiled?

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
PostSun May 04, 2003 10:39 am
funkymunky

Post subject:
lol TOTALLY, i honestly suck in lag, i think its coz i never started on 56k therefore i never got used to playing in lag. If i go on a not so great Uk server and we all get 180 ping i suck there too Smile
PostSun May 04, 2003 10:40 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
I don't think there is any oil in the atlantic... maybe we should tell someone there is...
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostMon May 05, 2003 6:00 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
funkymunky wrote:
lol TOTALLY, i honestly suck in lag, i think its coz i never started on 56k therefore i never got used to playing in lag. If i go on a not so great Uk server and we all get 180 ping i suck there too Smile

...I get 75-100 on a server located in California... Hell, I get around 100 on servers just in this city!
PostMon May 05, 2003 9:04 pm
funkymunky

Post subject:
to pretty much all uk servers i can ping 40 ms, if its higher than that its coz of server issues, i.e. theres too many games running on it, or it doesnt have enough memory etc etc.
PostTue May 06, 2003 8:17 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
uh huh and i get 300 on ones that are half an hour drive away now shush yous
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostTue May 06, 2003 8:58 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
funkymunky

Post subject:
why is that? crap cabbling? or is it a router or traffic issue?
PostTue May 06, 2003 9:09 am
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
I get 240-350 to a California server. and I play better then all the people..

I would post a link to my stats page, but it was just reset.. err

http://stats.serveitup.com/42/player_MzU5MjE0MQ.php

my on server stats are

Kills 6804 Deaths 4753 Headshots 1795

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
PostTue May 06, 2003 10:16 am
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
What I don't get is how could I be playing in BAR for months now and still be 4th from last in their stupid ranking system? I mean surely I have more skill than that...

*waits for smartass joke from Dread*
PostTue May 06, 2003 10:33 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
funkymunky

Post subject:
a lot of server ranking systems use lame things like, your lose points if you drop the bomb, as a t, and things along those lines. So its not really a proper reflection of public play.
PostTue May 06, 2003 10:58 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
heh i think i'm below you
PostWed May 07, 2003 11:59 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Pepito Domination Force All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 70, 71, 72  Next
Page 51 of 72

Jump to: