нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Official Naruto Talkback
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Official Naruto Talkback
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Goku_Dolmus wrote:
If everyone knows which ones are fillers, why not just avoid them and move on to the episodes that are canon? Instead they watch them and complain about it.
I haven't watched any filler.

I haven't been on the net complaining about filler.

Pragmatism is apparently a rare disorder.
PostSat Feb 17, 2007 6:07 am
rizwan787

Frequenter

Post subject:
Fodder wrote:
Chakra's mentioned early on as being a power based on religion. What some series would call your soul or life force. But this was never expanded on. And since Rock can't use his. Does that make him an Athesist?

And does this make the Hokage the Pope? Wink
PostMon Feb 19, 2007 3:10 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Chakra wouldnt be a Christian thing. Its more of an asian religion thing. SO he would be a lower level Buddha

Ok now that we have had 2 episides of ship..shipu... the new Naruto. It seems they really didnt change anything. Which is a good thing. But whats with the opening sequence with Sasuke and then switching to Naruto returning home? Was it a dream?
PostTue Feb 20, 2007 9:29 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Its called a teaser. What you saw does happen but I'm not sure when (only saw that scene posted on 4chan months ago).
PostTue Feb 20, 2007 5:19 pm
Ph33rN3kkidSk1llz

Post subject:
...I was watching toonami for the 1st time in ages today, mainly naruto b/c I felt like seeing how the dub was. Why are There so many COMMERCIALS.
I remember back when DBZ was on they had One commercial and then that stupid 2nd fake commercial that was just Tom 2 saying something!!!! the Voice acting i'm not that fond of either,but im never fond of it soo it does not really matter, I wish the music was there though.

Why are we still talking about fillers when the fillers are done with!!!! Not only for naruto but for bleach too. Fillers are done, yeah they may still have some inbetween but it doesn't matter

(this may be a spoiler not sure)...it's just about the Art of the Naruto Shippuuden and how slow it seems to be going...nothing about the plot

Naruto is going painstaikingly slow,the manga seemed to go through these parts a 100 times faster or maybe it just seems slow because bleach is going at 100 miles a minute.

Also another question. I am not really a fan of the animation of Naruto Shippuuden...why did they go to this smooth(it seems smoother and rounder to me) type of style of art instead of the sharpness of the original(the fast moving...kooler looking stuff). The fighting seems...to be weak, like they are normal people...it's kind of stupid to watch actually I feel like I am suffucating because I waited so long to see these fights and they seem to be moving so slowly and annoyingly annoying and stuff...anyone agree with me?..the manga looks like it is drawn exactly the same through out...this seems different. So not sure ....Hope this is not a spoiler...I don't think it spoiled anything...
PostSat Mar 03, 2007 11:29 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Actually I really like Shippuuden. I haven't read the manga. So I have no idea where things are heading.

As for the plot. Your already seeing the plot form with the Gaara pieces. Its not to hard to figure out whats going to happen. The Shikura and Naruto vs Kakeski (im sure i miss-spelled all of that) is jut to bring you up to date on their abilities.

One of the complaints about Naruto was they were getting godlike in their powers. Now watch the Gaara battle. That takes it to an extreme. But we all kind of knew Gaara was that strong. And your seeing parts of the demon used as well. Like I said. Im really enjoying this.

Now couple things about pace. First it feels slower because we are watching it real time. One episode per week. Not at whatever pace we decide. This will make thing feel really painfully slow.

Second look at what happened with Naruto having to do filler because they blew through the plot. This time they are pacing themselves out far better.

As for the animation. To me it feels more modern then Naruto. It shows you how each character aged. Although some characters havent had their characters changed at all. The 5th for one looks just like she did during Naruto.

After suffering through all the filler. Im ok with longer battle sequences and stretching things out
PostMon Mar 05, 2007 4:02 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fodder wrote:
Although some characters havent had their characters changed at all. The 5th for one looks just like she did during Naruto.

There's a reason for that. Wink
PostTue Mar 06, 2007 5:54 am
Ph33rN3kkidSk1llz

Post subject:
I actually like shippuuden. I am just really disappointed in the fighting. If I were to place it on a scale of 1-10. I would give it a 6-7...because the way they do the story is perfect. It is the fights that just really suck right now. that give it a -4/-3 in my book to make is 6-7/10 which is a good rating. The fights are just bad

I understannd perfectly why the anime team is dragging out the episodes, it is so we don't get a filler arc at the wrong time....and I understand why they changed how the characters look, I don't mind that at all, it is the stlye of the art that kind of puts me off. and the inconsitencies of the animation itself. Sakura looks terrible at a number of parts...and kakashi they made plenty of mistake with that. A few times they showed him without the sharingan in his eye....plus the katon with the mask still on is impossible.

Its not really the dragging out of the battle sequences that bothers me, it is how they fight. The actually fighting. In my opinion they ruined the fight between kakashi naruto and sakura. They replayed animations, and the fighting itself just lacked energy. There is no type of I guess you would call 'hate' in the art anymore....no type of urgency to get people pumped up. The fighting is just boring to watch.

Ex. its like Kick... punch...kick...jump...jutsu instead of the usually fast paced combo,kick combo, jutsu, jump dodge, disapear, reappear, bind, escape...

it is slow and boring. The way the episodes are out only once a week is irrelevant because I am totally used to it so that does not bother me...it is just how slow the fighting is. Bleach the episodes come out once a week...and they are the masters at dragging out fights, but the fighting itself is really upbeat ahd fun to watch. They can DRAG out the fights as long as they want but still make the fighting scenes up beat and cool. The only cool things about the fighting scenes in shippuuden are the underlying plot meanings...that is it. As you pointed out...to see how much they improved...and the gaara stuff that you said. the fighting animations are slow, dull and boring.

The fighting itself is just anticlimactic, it seems they are moving and fighting at a snails pace. I don't mind how the story is progressing. The story can progress however slow they have to to cut out a filler arc. It is the actually fighting, that is just slow and boring.

In my opinion they totally ruined the Gaara fight...totally ruined it. It was such a disappointment. the fight is not over yet. The most important stuff comes next episode, so I can't really judge the fight....but the kakashi fight was terriblely animated so I am assuming they won't increase the quality of animation at all. The plot devices that they use is amazing, but I am not talking about the plot devices. I am talking about the animation about how they do the fights in general. The fights are dull and lifeless.

I don't care if they stare at each other for 5 minutes like in dbz before they start fighting, it is how they are doing the fighting that gets me annoyed. ...I was crushed with how slow the sand seemed to be moving and how slow deidara was moving absolutley crushed...same with kakashi...besides the hand seals the punching and kicking seems unlrealisticlly slow for the people of the naruto world. There was no fast paced action. They just have to pick up the pace of the battles. I don't mind how they stretch it out. Just put more energy into making the battles....because that is all naruto has, same with bleach. The story in both anime's are just there so we can see really cool fights, they just back up the fights so we get to see match ups. The stories in both anime's are sub par, but the idea behind it is great. The stuff that keeps both animes alive are the quality of the fights. And naruto shippuuden is just not up to par with how the fights are being animated.

I understand how the plot is moving, because I have read the manga. And the fights they could have just done them a lot better. There is no suspense there at all.

I don't exactly mind how they are drawn, the stlye of the art, even though it is slightly annoying is tolerable, bc the art is actually good, I just don't agree with the style...Like i said before it is how slow the kicks are moving...how slow the attacks are going towards the enemy...how dull the counters are....ect...

Plot in naruto is good...because now they actually have a plot! instead of small sidestories....the plot will soon get really deep...but the plot is not what the anime is for ....the anime is for the fights and the FIGHTS have beena disappointment so far. The manga is there to give you all the plot devices that the anime just copies. If you compare the fight between Gaara vs. Lee and the fight between kakashi or the gaara fight now...there is a big difference in how the fights are played out....one is really fast paced and cool to watch, the other is boring tedios to lay ur eyes on besides the the meanings they have for the plot.

The fights are not god awfull, they are decent at best, and better then then the fillers, but they just are not what they were during the important fights of the original. I reqatched episode 4, and the animation is decent, but the fighting...is blahh. I guess I should just tbe thankfull that the fighting is not god awfull....the fighting is bad...but not terrible...they could have done a worse job, but they did a terrible job with it anyway.

The fights are just there for plot advancement it seems like the fights have nothing to do with being cool and flashy anymore....
The names are Kakashi and sakura(btw)
PostTue Mar 06, 2007 1:27 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
JKyle wrote:
They're warming us up for Fighting Dreamers!

BELIEVE IT!
All of You wrote:
How does it feel to be a GOD DAMNED genius?

Great. Awesome. Great.
PostTue Mar 13, 2007 3:15 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ok episode five felt a week late. But its here. Before we get into spoilers let me say that the new opening song is damned addictive. 3 2 1 lets go

SPOILERS
------------

Ok so after the rather weird ending to Naruto/Sakura vs Hakashi fight. They don't really learn the levels. But end it by taking advantage of Hakashi's weakness.

Then the 5th makes them all an even team instead of sensei and students. Which doesn't make sense. Since Naruto is still a guinan at this point.

Ok the battle over the village of sand continues on. And we are introduced to .... different levels of chakara?! Oh man no don't do it. Dont fall into the Dragon Ball Z power levels again. I mean we always measured their chakra. But to say "This is my C3 Chakra" worries me a lot.

Not much else to say other then the godlike abilities are elevated again. But Gaara is part monster like Naruto.

Naruto and Sakura are on a date at the end as well. Until he realizes, as usual, that hes out of money. Can't he use the secret chakra counterfiting method?
PostFri Mar 16, 2007 7:02 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fodder wrote:
Can't he use the secret chakra counterfiting method?

Only after his power level goes over 9000. Wink
PostFri Mar 16, 2007 7:04 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
9000!!!

9000!!!

For those who are new
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBtpyeLxVkI
PostFri Mar 16, 2007 10:40 pm
Lamel2g

Post subject:
I think the C3 was more of a reference to the type of Bomb instead of different chakra
PostSat Mar 17, 2007 6:43 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
I miss when this thread was about the dub and I didn't have to skip most of the posts to avoid spoilers.

On the upside, SUBTITLED Fighting Dreamers tonight!
PostSun Mar 18, 2007 2:25 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
I did put "SPOILERS" in my thread. I tried to help. And its going to be years before this is on CN.

SPOILERS
-----------

In the text of my fansub he clearly says "This is C3 my highest level of Chakra". During the first series they do talk about how the 9 tailed fox's Chakra was different then Narutos and you got the same thing from Gaara as well.

And without seeing next weeks beginning. You know Gaara used his absolute defense to cover the town over. Which it should be show to have worked with the medical ninja's barrier that was being placed over the town.

And I really hope there is a payoff for the battle. I really dont want to see it just end after all the run up.

END SPOILER
---------------

Im kind of surprised that someone hasn't written a real Make Out Tactics series to go with the series. Even a short lived manga or something.
PostSun Mar 18, 2007 9:00 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 20 of 26

Jump to: