нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - I want mah pizza!
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
I want mah pizza!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo wrote:
But even hand-tossed, this pizza still kicks the ass of any Papa John's I've ever had.
Oh, and you forgot a pair of your pants here.

I think you're just too starved to make any differentiation among what tastes good, cause after 3+ hours it's ALL good to me. And free stuff always tastes better.
=p

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostSat Jul 30, 2005 9:10 pm
Alshoff

Post subject:
The thing I hate about Domino's Pizza (and other such chain-stores) is that they force you to use coupons to get a decent price for their pizzas. Local Mom-and-Pop pizza shops tend to have larger, cheaper pizzas.
PostSun Jul 31, 2005 1:02 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's better than Papa John's, where even wth a coupon you don't get a decently priced pizza.
PostSun Jul 31, 2005 1:52 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Papa John's still TASTES the best and FEELS the best quality.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Jul 31, 2005 2:56 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Not where I live. Remember that quality of pizza really varies regionally. I Vegas, Pizza Hut is king in both quality and price. Domino's has only recently come close, and Little Caesars is cheap and mediocre (it used to be expensive and mediocre). Papa John's is still awful as far as ingredients go here, but a lot of people still prefer their crust (I find their crust pretty gross myself).
I know in other places it's different. In Rolla, for example, I think it was Domino's that owned every other pizza place in every aspect. Or was it Papa John's? Anyway, the point is that it really varies where you're at.
In Chicago, there's this awesome place that charges $20 for the most incredible deep dish pizza you'll ever eat (it's worth it for the taste, and just two of the eight slices is a huge meal).
PostSun Jul 31, 2005 3:53 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Chicago simply pwns at pizza though. Period. It's what they do. And comparing chain-stores to single occurances isn't really fair. I would go with the lone pizza place every time. But when it comes to any chain, Papa John's is my much preferred.

PostSun Jul 31, 2005 4:09 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo wrote:
In Chicago, there's this awesome place that charges $20 for the most incredible deep dish pizza you'll ever eat (it's worth it for the taste, and just two of the eight slices is a huge meal).

Lou Malnati's.
PostSun Jul 31, 2005 5:12 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
I think that was the one. We ordered it when we went to ACen last year.
PostSun Jul 31, 2005 5:39 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
Thick deepdish pizza where the sauce is chunky tomato and the cheese is inbetween the sauce and the crust?
PostSun Jul 31, 2005 11:41 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
That's the one. Though the sauce wasn't that chunky.
PostMon Aug 01, 2005 11:54 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
There's a Pizza Hut across the street and another chain called Hungry Howie's down the road. Pizza Hut no longer makes "pizza" they now only create wierd bioenginered mixtures that are molded to look like pizza. Everything they don't call a pizza is delicious though. Hungry Howies is cheap and their "Wacky Wensday" gets the whole town excited. My family would go through 3 pies a week all bought on wensday.

Still, a month or so ago a new place opened up by the high school across the bridge. Sort of a sports bar/family italian resturaunt. Really good pizza and even better pasta. They make it the perfect al dente which is probably because they actually know what the word means in italian. I usually stop in for lunch when I'm in the area. They sell by the slice which means really cheap prices. I can get two pieces of two topping pizza and a drink for less than 5$

oh, and the Garlic Knots..........oh gawd.....the Garlic Knots.....mmmmmmm
PostMon Aug 01, 2005 1:57 pm
Alshoff

Post subject:
Well, if we're going to discuss chains, I though Round Table's pizza was pretty good. I only had it once at someone's birthday party, but their pepporoni pizza was delicious.
PostMon Aug 01, 2005 2:08 pm
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
What is it with everyone and Papa John's? Blargh. Too much dough, too much sauce, and like Pizza Hut, Domino's, and Little Ceasers(which no longer exists here, all their stores having been replaced by Papa John's), they're all too expensive for the size of pizza you get. Seriously, when I order a "large", I want it "large", not "medium". The only bright spot in terms of price at any of those places is the 555 deal, but who wants just one topping?

These guys are reasonably priced and have a 26" pizza. I predict they will one day conquer the USA.
PostMon Aug 01, 2005 2:16 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
The 555 deal is GOLD when you're in college. Get a few guys together, have more than enough for you for only 6 bucks (have to factor in tip for delivery.)

That's your own pizza, deleivered TO you, for 6 bucks.

Granted, it's not the best pizza in the world, but when you're in college you can live on card board boxes. Pizza of any sort is an upgrade.

PostMon Aug 01, 2005 5:36 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hungry Howie's has an awesome corporate structure and pricing system. Expect to see more of that franchise/chain in the near future.
PostMon Aug 01, 2005 11:59 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: