нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Gaming Discussion
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Gaming Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
I think it was called Game Doctor..
PostMon Dec 06, 2004 8:51 am
Berserk_Fury

Post subject:
Anyone played a game called Armored Core 2 for PS2?
PostSun Jan 09, 2005 9:54 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Squall

Post subject:
Well, the E3 is past, that thinks of the new console generation. To me I please much the design of X BOX 360, the design of Revolution is a small PS2, and the PS3 its design horrible ¬¬ Even so I believe that there am to acquire first PS3 and soon 360 X Box this by so beautiful; "MistWalker" Simply to see nobuo uematsu do composicones and to sakaguchi along with Akira Toriyama he is something surprising. The game which but I hope of this company is without a doubt, The Lost Odissey, Blue dragoon in smaller degree, I hope that "Mist Walker" thinks about a future not very distant in PS3.

Since MGS is one of my favorite sagas from spreferidos computer MSX and it would enchant to me to be able to have my game in a single console. Also I hope that they support but to him to the PSP.
PostTue Jun 07, 2005 12:52 pm
Berserk_Fury

Post subject:
I agree with you about the design. XBox 360 - amazing, GBA micro - stupid and too small, PS3 - bleh, especially the bumerang controller. But, according to all the harware stats, PS3 will be better then the 360, and if I was to get one of them, I would pick the one that is better, not just good looking. Another thing is that PS3 can play all PS and PS2 games. At the 360 convention, they said that you will be ably to play the TOP xbox games, which might only be Halo and Halo 2. Even though I don't think the PS3 controller is good, the PS3 system and its contorllers have bluetooth and it can support up to 7 controllers at once.

OK, lets talk games - I didn't see anything for the 360 that would make me say wow, but if you watch the videos for Fight Night and Killzone 2 for PS3... In fight night, when someone gets punched, their entire face moves, and they look like they are real people. In Killzone 2, when they show a person up close, you can see their hair move (you can't see it otherwise because their hair is short) Man oh man, if those videos are real gameplay...

Oh, and the thing that will be awsome about both systems is HDTV
PostWed Jun 08, 2005 4:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm kind of curious as to why only 7 controllers. Was 8 too many? The even number seems better, especially with daul 1080p output (1 console could support 8 people in split screens). I'd also like to know if USB controllers could be used for the console, especially if my splitter could be used so I might use my DualShock II. (Not that I don't mind the new design--just don't want to buy a bunch of them.)
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 9:38 pm
Berserk_Fury

Post subject:
All I know is that PS3 has 6 or 8 usb ports (I don't remember exactly). I have no idea if it is possible to use the USB contollers. Probably you will not be able to use the regular PS2 controlers because PS3 won't have a port for them. And yes, I was surprised with the 7 controllers also. Anyway, I don't think that I will ever have a tv big enough to be split into 7 parts anyway.
PostSat Jun 11, 2005 3:53 pm
TeenCrusader4

Post subject:
Does anyone here have a PSP?

Well I have a PSP and I want to know how many songs ( Mp3 ) can fit into a 256 Memory stick. I have a 32 mb memory stick and a 128 memory stick. I was able to fit 38 song on the 128 mb and 12 on the 32mb.

It already has begun, and there is no stopping what is meant to be. Raven- The End - Teen Titans

Idiots do cool things, that's why it's cool.-FLCL
PostSat Jun 11, 2005 4:27 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well, it depends on the song length and quality, but also, take 38 and double that. A card with twice the space can hold twice the songs. It's that simple.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSat Jun 11, 2005 6:53 pm
TeenCrusader4

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Well, it depends on the song length and quality, but also, take 38 and double that. A card with twice the space can hold twice the songs. It's that simple.

Well when i multiplied 12 x 4 I got 48.... And I was only able to fit 38 songs. I tried that..
PostSat Jun 11, 2005 7:27 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Well, it depends on the song length and quality,

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSat Jun 11, 2005 8:09 pm
Berserk_Fury

Post subject:
For some reason, I don't think that the psp has a huge advantage over the nintendo ds like sony thought it would have. Because of its high price and prices for games, not many people bought it. Then, all the little kids who bought it and were dumb enough to take it outside the next day, got it stolen the next day. In the end it ends up looking like not much people want it. Hopefully the psp would drop in price any time soon so more people would buy it.

Oh and by the way, who thinks that the Gameboy micro will live to see the light of the previous gameboy's?
PostSun Jun 12, 2005 12:26 pm
Squall

Post subject:
I have a PSP xD but, that is not the case. Being objective, the Memory Stick with which comes the PSP is sweepings, 32 MB bah, at least had of having including uan of 128, yes wanted that the PSP was used as reproductive of MP3 had been the best thing; otherwise, I prefer iPod. PSP VERSUS NDS I have proven the NDS and I can that the form as they use the Touch Screen is not nothing interesting. PSP enormous times of load in - some games - for Fifa example.

The reason that PSP has lowered in sales is so that Nintendogs has created commotion in Japan already will go that commotion. Recently images of GTA PSP, good, this were distributed will be I authenticate sells consoles which, single I see a problem him.

- Memory Stick (by the songs)

PSP is not so expensive really, single which some stores take advantage of. Alive in Mexico and I could obtain it so single to Mex$4100 that it would come approximately $US400 being. When the prices in truth are of US$280 in stores like Play Asia/Lik Sang. He is terrible, that is no variety of games for PSP still, but, Capcom prepares 10 games even wing console, I believe that late that early it started very well, the sales were increased with Portable GTA.

Greetings
PostTue Jun 14, 2005 6:56 pm
Berserk_Fury

Post subject:
I found a game which I think is a must have for all dbz fans, Budoaki 3. It contains almoust all the characters from the the series plus the characters like cooler, metal cooler, brolly and omega shenlong. It also has all the powerups like ssj - ssj4, fusion - ssj4 fusion, and the powerups of the other characters (like fuse with kami for picolo). The best thing about this game compared to the previous budokai series is that now there is the hyper mode, and you can teleport, plus dodge punches. Now it is much more complicated to make special moves (for example you have to go into the hyper mode and then do the move before the power runs out). This game is also very hard to beat 100%. I am only playing at the easy level for about 2 weeks and I only unlocked 32% of the game. I have most of the characters (I think all of them), but almoust no moves for them. If you played other Dudokai games, you probably know about the L2 + L1 cheat to get all the moves and characters for free. Not in this game, there are no cheats period. If you like DBZ and video games, you should get this game.
PostWed Jun 15, 2005 11:19 am
death99955

Post subject: my opinoin
i think twisted metal, phantasy star, and that freaky japanese naruto game my friend has

i blame the goverment!!!!!
PostTue Jun 28, 2005 10:42 am
LLG

Post subject:
Budokai 3 may have cool characters and possible moves, but what I'm curious about is how the game play is. What's the story? How do the controlls handle? Previous DBZ games have gotten poor ratings due how the controls were set up. If you base all game ratings on how "awesome" or "un-awesome" (?) the characters are, then a lot more games would rock. Take, for example, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust for the PS. graphics and characters weren't too bad, but it was like trying to fly a 747 without any training. The angles weren't very good, and forget fighting. Also, any game that thrusts you into a boss fight within the first 10 minutes of game play without any hints, special manuvers, or equipment is just mean.

I would like to see actual ratings on the game before I go out and even rent it.
PostThu Jul 28, 2005 4:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 50 of 57

Jump to: