нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - The NEW Fight thread
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
The NEW Fight thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
<dodges a giant foot> well, what I'm wondering is...<dodges more giant appendages> are these things technically human, cause...<rolls out of the way of another foot> I really don't want to kill anything human...um, and who am I talking to exactly? uh oh...<gets knocked clear across the shower by a Meltrandi hand>

alright, that's it it's go time...<the Metrandi approach TWWK> I'll see you all later...<cuts a hole in the shower and escapes>

and now, to hide myself

now, on to beat...
PostFri Nov 29, 2002 10:35 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
{TWWK lands in a sewer, unconsious}

Macross Expert Guy- TWWK?
TWWK- Yeah?
MEG- Meltrandi and Zentradi have DNA that is 99.7% identical to human DNA. Except for their size and hair color, their human.
TWWK- That's bad, right?
MEG- Well, I have to go, now. But before I leave, remember those women you intruded on?
TWWK- What about them?
MEG- They suited up, got rifles, and are in the sewer that you're in right now. {Runs off}
TWWK- Oh, damn.

{In the dining room}

Sigma- Your short respite is over. Prepare to die!
CP- I don't think so.
Sigma- {Launches a series of net blasts at CP, then spins and strikes him with the javelin}
CP- Damn! You're fast!
PostFri Nov 29, 2002 11:04 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
CP: *Thinking* Megaman beat Sigma, but he was manifested as computer data, meaning the real Sigma is dead, and this is an android. I'm going to assume it's an android much like the ones in DBZ. Only more #19 than #20 or #18. And every time Megaman beat him, it was always with a move that wouldn't seem to do much damage, yet it did. That was the most annoying part of beating Sigma eveytime: it was always with some crappy move.

Sigma: You die now! *Javelin. CP blocks with Flame sword.*

CP: And this is Beat's best minion. So Beat either has some sort of mind control, or Beat is much stronger. Although, that doesn't say anything about intelligence. Really, sending Dubya to come after me? That was just sad. *Starts laughing at the thought.*

Sigma: Why are you laughing?!?! *Attacks CP in a fury, too fast for his processors to effectively process.*

CP: He acts human. Because he's mad, his attacks are strong, but easy to avoid. He's making too many mistakes. But unlike a human, he isn't tiring. He has limitless energy.

Sigma: Stop LAUGHING! *Nails CP in the side with his javelin, CP goes flying into a wall, but disapears into a weak shadow as he's about to hit* Come OUT! You weakling! I'l CRUSH you! *Waves his hands and sends out arched blasts into every shadow of the room*

CP: *Dodgeing as well as he can.* This guy is serious. He wants me dead.

Sigma: There! *Firs a huge blast directly at CP, who warp holes it to a nearby mountain just in time.*

CP: *Speaking* So you wanna play? I have something unexpected for you. *Throws Jade Dagger directly at Simga, who, predictably, sets up a sheild directly in front of him. CP makes a warp hole right in front of the sheild. The dagger goes in, and Sigma screams as he arches his back. CP has opened an outgoing warp hole directly behind him, and the hilt of the dagger is now sticking out of the small of Sigma's back.*

Sigma: Argh! A dagger cannot destroy me!

CP: This one can. GROW!

Sigma: What? What's this! ARGH! *Leaves and plants of all differnt types sprout out of Sigma. Very unexpected move, having plants grow out of Sigmas' body. Sigma is turned into a tree, his energy source ruptured, his gears and hydrolics shattered. CP walks up, and retrieves his dagger out of the now dead Sigma.*

CP: Now then *takes Megalixer*, where's Beat . . . the real battle is about to start.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostFri Nov 29, 2002 12:37 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Voice- Don't count me out just yet.

CP- Huh?

{A wireframe image of Sigma's head appears}

Sigma- If I cannot defeat you, I will simply possess you!!!
{Sigma head shoots outs fireballs}

CP- Ugh!!!

{Sigma's head shoots out energy cables which engulf CP}
CP- Can't... breathe...

Sigma- AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Fool! Now no one can save you! Did you really think we believed Dubya could defeat you? No.
CP- uhhhh
Sigma- It was all to lull you into a false sense of security. Now look at you. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
CP- no...

{Meanwhile, in the sewers of the Jurinian palace, TWWK is running from some very large pursurers- Meltandi in standard battle armor armed with huge rifles!}

Meltandi 1- The miclone couldn't have gotten far. Fan out!
Meltandi 2- HE SAW ME NAKED! HE SAW ME NAKED! He's gonna die!
Meltandi 3- Calm down. I'm picking up a miclone sized lifeform two blocks down.
Meltandi 1- Lt. Sheen, take half our forces around the back. We'll attack the front.
Sheen- Got it.

TWWK- Great. I'm wet, smell like crap, and now I'm running from a bunch of giant babes. What's next?
Sheen- Hands up!
TWWK- Huh?
{Sheen and three other Meltandi are pointing guns at the tiny TWWK}
TWWK- Bye! {Runs}

Meltandi 3- I'm picking something up on the reciver. He's there!!
TWWK- Oh crap. {Sees armed Meltandi surrounding him}
PostFri Nov 29, 2002 1:09 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
Slim: No longer shall I witness sufferings at the hands of Beat. We shall rise up and defeat his army! We shall help the nations of earth! We shall join our allies and defeat Beat! Then we can sleep in peace knowing we will not be targeted by this man and his views! We WILL conquer Beat and his army!

MMD*: We will help you in that dream Slim!

Slim: No, not a dream, a reality! We can do it! We have the power! Are you with me!

MMD: WE ARE, GREAT LEADER!

Slim: THEN LET'S KICK ASS!

*Mole military division
PostFri Nov 29, 2002 1:23 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ambassador- The United Earth Front brings the moles, beer!
Slim- On second thought....
PostFri Nov 29, 2002 1:32 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
Beatdiggga wrote:
Ambassador- The United Earth Front brings the moles, beer!

Slim: On second thought...We kill the ambasador first! Moles get sick from alchohol. *Slim ties the ambasador to the front of his base to say he means buisness* Moles...we've got to fight giant women.

MMD: OMGWTF!

Mole officer: Can w

Slim:*cuts off* NO!
PostFri Nov 29, 2002 1:39 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Slim- Wait a sec. How do we get to Jurai? And then, there's that huge Meltandi fleet. Plus, they're fifty times the size of moles, and much bigger than I am. What am I thinking? {Drinks the beer}

(Meanwhile)

Meltandi- Any last requests?
TWWK- Not really.
Meltandi 2- Then prepare to die, miclone! This is what you get for being a dirty peeping Tom! {shoots TWWK, blows him away}
PostFri Nov 29, 2002 2:02 pm
Gerbera345

Post subject:
Drops out of a small fold rift behind the Meltrandi a second before they fire, courtesy of the miniature fold booster
Meltron 1: What the hell?
Meltron 2: He can't do anything to us

Gerbera levels off the RL-1 rocket launcher and fires off four shots at the lead Meltron, the shells strike her helmet square in the face, shattering the helmet and knocking her out, Gerbera dumps the first cartridge and loads a second cartridge
" Apparently beat never expected someone to use a RL-1, on a Meltron or Zentron it's like being hit by a . 45 point blank range, I have thousands of the things sitting around, I do buy in bulk afterall"

Last edited by Gerbera345 on Fri Nov 29, 2002 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostFri Nov 29, 2002 2:31 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
(Blows? o_0)

Slim: Moles, how long will it take to finish the inter-galaxy warship and transports?

Mole Assistant: A few more days, my lord. My best guess is that they will be done by Sunday.

Slim: And the battle armors?

Mole Assistant: Production is coming along nicely. The amount you requested should be done by tommorow.

Slim: So everything is just peachy?

MA: Yes my lord. Even your battle katals should be finished ahead of schedule.

Slim: This is our only chance at defeating Beat. Let's go all the way.

MA: The people agree with you.

Slim: Thank you. You have done well.

MA: My life is yours.

Slim: I can only hopw that TWWK is all right...

(Meanwhile)

TWWK: uh...these warriors are far tougher than I had expected...

(Back to earth)

Slim:...I'm sure he's fine.
PostFri Nov 29, 2002 2:34 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Meltandi 2- I just figured out what we can do with him. {Picks up TWWK, takes away his lightsaber, and puts him in her pocket} Come on, girls. Cool
TWWK- Shocked

{Meanwhile}

Slim- What's that sound?
{Helicopters appear and start firing at the moles, as tanks enter the mole cities}
Mole Officer- It's Cobra! They found us!
Cobra Commandos- Kill them all!!!!!
{Cobra commandos kill moles before they can fight back, easily wiping out anyone in their path}
PostFri Nov 29, 2002 2:51 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
Slim: Quickly! Get in your suits!*Moles get in suits, and wipe out the invaders*

Mole assistant: Sir, by some miracle, the ships have already been finished!

Slim: everybody! Onto the ships! MOVE MOVE MOVE!

All of the mole civilization takes off into space on the movable colonys, transports, and warships. The mecha legions prepare their armor to defeat what has caused them grief. Fueled by anger, they set off to jurai, not knowing what awaits them.

Slim: *Looking out of the window*...we are coming...survive everyone...

Mole Assistant: Sir! Cobra has chased us!

Slim: WHAT! Prepare the fighters!

MA: Yes sir!

As cobra tries to get in close, the moles swarm out in their star-fighters to take on the fleet of cobra. Even as cobra has the tech, the moles swarm around and tear apart the fleet with their superior numbers. Eventually, the cobra fleet is defeated, and they all return to the journey.

Slim: Now then, I want you to get everyone armed, we will be there soon. Tell the mecha legions to equip the rocket boosters, machine guns, and the gundarium armor plating. We have got to make sure we are ready. Get my katals as well. It's time to slay some minions.

As Slim and his mole army reach the surface, they immediately encounter opposition. The mecha legions, though they fight valiantly, are becoming weak. Just when all seems lost, a part of a rebel juraiian(sp?) group ventures out and helps defeat the enemy women. Slim meets the leader of the rebels, and they form an alliance. The rebels then resupply everthing, and equip the moles with advanced tech. Slim sets up base and begins to relax, and begins sending out mecha patrols to look for his lost comrades.
PostFri Nov 29, 2002 3:08 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Slim- (wakes up) Wait- There are no Jurinians left!! Beat killed them all!
Mole- The ships won't launch! All the engines are fried! We're stuck on Earth.
Slim- Well, I guess I only have one thing left to say. {Gathers with his few remaning mole soilders}
Mole- Ready?

Slim- YO JOE!

{Cobra commanders finish off all the moles, Slim is brought before Destro}

Destro- All your moles are dead. We will give you a choice, stay on Earth, and spare the rest, or continue to fight, and we'll kill you right now. Besides, everyone knows that Cobra outnumbers any enemy at least 10 to 1.
Slim- Then I guess I must surrender.
PostFri Nov 29, 2002 3:17 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
Slim: *Wakes up* Whoa...dream inside a dream...(NO MORE ****ING DREAMS! OR SIMULATIONS!) now then, what's our position?

Mole assistant: We defeated the giant women. Apparently, there is no jurinian in sight. Beat must have killed em all. And that attack by cobra earlier? That was just a patrol. Cobra is coming to Jurai now. Our scouts have picked up a signal from TWWK's tracking system.

(Meanwhile)

TWWK: NO! Anything but that!
PostFri Nov 29, 2002 5:45 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Wrapped by the cords of Sigma, about to be absorbed.*

CP: :::giggle:::
Sigma: ??? THAT IS IMPUDENCE! YOU ARE SAYING IMPUDENCE TO ME!!!!
CP: I've played Megaman X. What, you think I wasn't expecting this?
Sigma: So? You do not have the proper weapons to defeat me in this form!
CP: Don't I? You're completely data. Data is electronic. I have these nifty Electronic Wrist Bands, the names of which I should really figure out. But they're like a Lit spell, only stronger and more versitle. And while I've kept you distracted, I've been charging up *Fires off UBER EMP. The cords slacken. CP drops and looks up.* What the hell?
Sigma: Fool. You think it would be that simple?
CP: Yes.
Sigma: Insolent fool. Time for you to DIE.
CP: No. *Instant Transmissions to right inside Sigma. Unsheathes Flame Sword. Cuts wireframe to peices. Drops to floor while sheathing sword all cool like. Watches wireframe as it comes back together.* Wow, like that wasn't predictable. Ok, this is most certainly getting more annoying than not. Megaman used his grapple hook weapon thing to beat Sigma. What do I have like that . . . nothing. Unless . . . Eye, target . . . Gun. Search and Destroy. *Gun flies off.*
Sigma: You're gun is smarter than you. It knows it can't win.
CP: Smart and strong. *Gun returns.* Gun just went and destroyed one of your robots that Beat had in storage. Now he's got that grapple hook attachment. And he's more powerful than Megaman EVER was. Gun. Full Delete. Fire. *Gun fires grapple hook, Sigma turns red and shatters.* This bores me. *Runs out of the room, dropping Cobra soldiers and Mentrali into warp holes left and right. The nearby mountains are full of them, and they can't near Beat's fortress or else they'll be fried by the automated defenses.*

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostFri Nov 29, 2002 10:22 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 67, 68, 69  Next
Page 19 of 69

Jump to: