нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Martin's Bar
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Martin's Bar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
I hate you, Nobu...

by the way, where's your application?

*laser cannon warms up*

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostTue Aug 17, 2004 7:25 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fine, fine...although I don't think I'm suited for it:

Name: Nobuyuki

D.O.B.: in the year 2525...B.C.

Blood Type: (choose one) They all taste the same...

Ethnicity: Water Child

Species: Human

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mother's Maiden Name: Masaki

Father's Maiden Name: Masaki

Paternal Grandmother's Maiden Name: Masaki

Maternal Grandmother's Maiden Name: Masaki

Father's Mother's Grandmother's Maiden Name: Masaki

Mother's Grandmother's Father's Mother's Maiden Name: Masaki

It's a long story...

Mother's First Cousin's Father's Mother's College Roommate's Maiden Name: unknown, but I could guess...

Your Maiden Name (if applicable): N/A

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Known Inheritable Family Health Risks: Unknown

Known Inheritable Family Superpowers (ie: inherited superhuman mutations (X-gene syndrome), Lycanthropy):

Longevity

Other Known Inheritable Traits:

talking with trees

Non-Inherited Superpowers:

resistance to physical injury

Do you have experience using or can you operate or perform the following tasks? (answer Yes or No)

Cash register: yes

Computer: yes

Bartending: no

Waiting/Customer Service: no

Cooking: you wouldn't like it

DJ equipment/PA or Sound Equipment: no

(Can you also supply your own DJ equipment?): N/A

Nano-robot based repair systems: no

Interdimensional portals/Stargates/Wormhole generators/Time machines: not personally, no

Abacus: who do you think invented it?

Martial Arts or other self-defense training (please be specific): no

Fluent in any other languages? (please be specific): no

Other useful skills: access to nearly-unlimited financial resources

Other useless skills: encyclopedic knowledge of "Jeopardy!"-level trivia

Talents (for the talent portion of the interview): covert audio/visual recording (for documentary purposes only, of course)

Clothing sizes (for the "evening wear" portion of the interview):
XXXL

Measurements (for the "swimwear" portion of the interview): same, already have moustache

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone number (real or imagined): 555-555-5555

"In Case of Emergency, please contact..."
Name: father-in-law

Phone number: 555-555-1212

Next of Kin: son

Previous Employment
Name of Company: Masaki Construction

Position: chief architect

Length of Employment: lifetime

Reason for leaving: still working

Ever Convicted of a Felony?: nope

Name of Parole Officer: M. Kuramitsu

Victim's Next of Kin: Mrs. Lawrence Erhardt of Reno, NV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Nobuyuki on Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
PostTue Aug 17, 2004 8:04 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject: Re: Job Application... of DOOM!!
Name:

(approx. in years, centuries or eons as applicable)

D.O.B.: Sometime 20+ years ago

Blood Type:
(choose one) [A] [B ] [AB] [O] [Blue] [Acidic] [N/A] Mix of O, Blue, and Acidic(explained further down)

Ethnicity: (choose all that apply) [White/Caucasian] [Other]

Species: Human and Dragon(explained further down)

Family was killed shortly after birth.....all of them

Mother's Maiden Name:

Father's Maiden Name:

Paternal Grandmother's Maiden Name:

Maternal Grandmother's Maiden Name:

Father's Mother's Grandmother's Maiden Name:

Mother's Grandmother's Father's Mother's Maiden Name:

Mother's First Cousin's Father's Mother's College Roommate's Maiden Name: Some guy named Neo

Your Maiden Name
(if applicable):Anchors

Known Inheritable Family Health Risks
(ie: Heart Disease, Sicle-cell Anemia, Diabetes, Polydactyly, Near-sightedness, certain allergies, Lycanthropy): Possesion by Two-Headed Dragon

Known Inheritable Family Superpowers
(ie: inherited superhuman mutations (X-gene syndrome), Lycanthropy): Possesion by Two- Headed Dragon

Other Known Inheritable Traits:

The powers my Dragon gives me

Non-Inherited Superpowers:

Can Transform into 1 of 8 Dragoon Armors

Do you have experience using or can you operate or perform the following tasks?
(answer Yes or No)

Cash register: Yes

Computer: Yes

Bartending: Yes

Waiting/Customer Service: Yes

Cooking: Yes

DJ equipment/PA or Sound Equipment: Yes

(Can you also supply your own DJ equipment?): No

Nano-robot based repair systems: Yes

Interdimensional portals/Stargates/Wormhole generators/Time machines: All these options and you don't mention an Interdimensional Box....im ashamed of this application

Abacus: 15 different kinds

Martial Arts or other self-defense training (please be specific): Gun-Fu, Dragon-Fu, Dragoon-fu

Fluent in any other languages? (please be specific): Dragon(only while possesed)

Other useful skills: Mastery of Twin Swords, and Staves of all kinds

Other useless skills: Is prone to having extreme streaks of the worst luck in the universe

Talents (for the talent portion of the interview):

Can use my Dragon to give a new meaning to the term "Freezer Burn"

Clothing sizes (for the "evening wear" portion of the interview): Can you tailor make a suit the will allow for the Dragon heads to come out of my back?

Measurements (for the "swimwear" portion of the interview):
I'll bring my own swim trunks

Phone number (real or imagined): Dragon has psychic powers so no phone needed

Name: Zechs

Phone number: Something

Next of Kin: it's Zechs for crying out loud

Previous Employment
Name of Company:

Position: Mercenery

Length of Employment: For as long as I can remember

Reason for leaving: Getting this job

Ever Convicted of a Felony?: Talk to my Dragon about that

Name of Parole Officer: None

Victim's Next of Kin: Too many to count(Dragons talking)

Thank you for filling out this application for Cloning!

PostTue Aug 17, 2004 11:47 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject: Re: Job Application... of DOOM!!
Name:Doug I. Funny

D.O.B.: 5/7/83

Blood Type:
NO2

Ethnicity: White/Caucasian/Funnite

Species: Nerd/Tiger

Mother's Maiden Name: Grumpy

Father's Maiden Name: Funk

Paternal Grandmother's Maiden Name: ii

Maternal Grandmother's Maiden Name: oo

Father's Mother's Grandmother's Maiden Name: dd

Mother's Grandmother's Father's Mother's Maiden Name: ee

Mother's First Cousin's Father's Mother's College Roommate's Maiden Name: Gezronaplatz

Your Maiden Name[/b] (if applicable): Notwhipped

Known Inheritable Family Health Risks[/b] Diabetes

Known Inheritable Family Superpowers
Intelligence

Other Known Inheritable Traits: laziness, mage power

Non-Inherited Superpowers: l33t coding sk1llz at 3 am, DD forever

Do you have experience using or can you operate or perform the following tasks?
(answer Yes or No)

[b]Cash register: YEs

Computer: yes

Bartending: sorta

Waiting/Customer Service: yes

Cooking: yes

DJ equipment/PA or Sound Equipment: yes

(Can you also supply your own DJ equipment?): no

Nano-robot based repair systems: no

Interdimensional portals/Stargates/Wormhole generators/Time machines: yes

Abacus: yes

Martial Arts or other self-defense training (please be specific): I have bad breath after eating garlic, confuse people out of their anger

Fluent in any other languages? (please be specific): ziemlich gut deutsch, java, c++, php, gforth, basic, etc.

Other useful skills: I'm a nerd, l33t mage more powerful than anything you got.

Other useless skills: I've been suggested to be the lifeline to call on who wants to be a millionaire, strong silent type

Talents (for the talent portion of the interview): good at coding, athletic(XC, swimming, football, baseball, wrestling, track), play the cymbals and timpani well, good at annoying girls.

Clothing sizes (for the "evening wear" portion of the interview): larger than neccesary

Measurements (for the "swimwear" portion of the interview): larger than necesary

Phone number (real or imagined): 5551212

Name:

Phone number: 5551213

Next of Kin: Angela

Previous Employment
Name of Company: DialAmerica Marketing

Position: Caller of people at 9 am, sales verifier

Length of Employment: 1.5 yrs

Reason for leaving: haven't left yet

Ever Convicted of a Felony?: like I'd get caught

Name of Parole Officer: n/a

Victim's Next of Kin: they're all dead

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostTue Aug 17, 2004 11:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
FinalDivineDragoon wrote:
Interdimensional portals/Stargates/Wormhole generators/Time machines: All these options and you don't mention an Interdimensional Box....im ashamed of this application

I'm sorry, but if you're referring to the "Universe-In-A-Box" invented by one Professor Hubert Farnsworth, we don't allow those items in the bar... too much risk of a universe getting sat on or getting lost in the United States Post Office's central routing system...

...that's why Deep 13 Labs prefers to ship its universes through FedEx...

...and really, I'm only thinking of installing a permanent Stargate in the bar, considering the amount of plot-holes that drop all over the place...

KeroMia's Twin from a Parallel Universe: Good idea, I'd like to be able to get back to my own universe some time...

counterparadox: Holy crap! You're still here? I thought you guys left like five plot-lines ago!

dillpop's Twin from a Parallel Universe: Yeah, we wish... We've been forced to work part-time as underwear models for "Victoria's Secret" until we can find a way to get back to our real jobs.

Nobuyuki: Clones and twins from alternate realities... why do I feel like the bar's being transformed into a bad soap opera...

Dee-Lite's Twin from a Parallel Universe: Oh, I know... I mean, like how many sets of twins do they need in All My Children anyway?... Evil Twins are like so overdone...

Nobuyuki: Confused *no comment*

PostWed Aug 18, 2004 7:46 am
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
No JP, to know what Interdimensional Box i'm talking about, you need to have played the SNES RPG Terranigma. In said game the main character keeps all of his items, weapons, magic gems, and armor inside a box that he can hop into and perouse at any time.

....Besides, why would I want a whole 'nother universe in a little box?
PostWed Aug 18, 2004 12:21 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
Oh, I see, like a pocket dimension or the ever present "Bag of Holding"...

...there isn't much skill in using those things, except you have to not get lost in your own box (somehow that kind of sounded perverted)...

Wouldn't it be fun if Interdimensional Boxes or Pocket Dimensions didn't work every now and then, like every so often they would malfunction and instead of sticking your hand into a stockpile of weapons, amors, and treasures, you end up sticking your hand into the pits of a Hellmouth or something, so instead of pulling out that elixir or sacred jewel you were reaching for, you pull out a scorched and bleeding stump...

...well, it sounded funny to me...

PostWed Aug 18, 2004 5:00 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
has anyone here ever read Scud, Disposable Assasin?
A character in the comic, is a walking pocket dimension... i should scan some of it...
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostWed Aug 18, 2004 9:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Didn't they make a crappy game out of that character?
PostWed Aug 18, 2004 9:55 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
for scud?

yes on saturn

for drywall?

no
PostWed Aug 18, 2004 11:59 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hmm, I still have my Saturn.....*goes to ebay*
PostThu Aug 19, 2004 10:08 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
it was a pretty crappy game if i remember correctly... I dunno if I'd buy it were I you...
PostFri Aug 20, 2004 11:37 am
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
This is probably a mistake... But...

Name: Admiral "Blue Impulse" Greer

D.O.B.: (Trying to figure it out)

Blood Type: AB+

Ethnicity: Asian- Japanese

Species: Human (unconfirmed)

Mother's Maiden Name: Unknown

Father's Maiden Name: Unknown

Paternal Grandmother's Maiden Name: Unknown

Maternal Grandmother's Maiden Name: Unknown

Father's Mother's Grandmother's Maiden Name: Unknown

Mother's Grandmother's Father's Mother's Maiden Name: Unknown

Mother's First Cousin's Father's Mother's College Roommate's Maiden Name: Barrett

Your Maiden Name (if applicable): TBD

Known Inheritable Family Health Risks: L337-ness, lack of un-L337-ness

Known Inheritable Family Superpowers: Ninja skills

Other Known Inheritable Traits: None

Non-Inherited Superpowers: Ability to summon THE Gundam at will

Do you have experience using or can you operate or perform the following tasks? (answer Yes or No)

Cash register: Yes

Computer: Yes

Bartending: Yes

Waiting/Customer Service: Yes

Cooking: Yes

DJ equipment/PA or Sound Equipment: Yes

(Can you also supply your own DJ equipment?): Yes

Nano-robot based repair systems: Yes

Interdimensional portals/Stargates/Wormhole generators/Time machines: Yes

Abacus: No

Martial Arts or other self-defense training (please be specific): Ninjitsu, Kendo, L337 sk1llz (trying to lose those)

Fluent in any other languages? (please be specific): Casenese (mixture of Japanese and stupid), Swahili, Blog-ese

Other useful skills: List available from US Government under the *CLASSIFIED* Act of 19XX

Other useless skills: Mr. Green

Talents (for the talent portion of the interview): Ninja skills

Clothing sizes (for the "evening wear" portion of the interview): Standard Ninja

Measurements (for the "swimwear" portion of the interview): Can figure out how to take them

Phone number (real or imagined): 1-800-325-BEER

Name: Jenny

Phone number: 867-5309

Next of Kin: None

Previous Employment
Name of Company: Diamond Head Inc.

Position: Owner/El Presidente/President/CEO/Foreign Minister

Length of Employment: 18 years

Reason for leaving: N/A

Ever Convicted of a Felony?: No

Name of Parole Officer: If needed, Colonel Sanders

Victim's Next of Kin: N/A

PostSat Aug 21, 2004 2:24 am
stFalcon

Post subject:
I'm sure glad I had this application done before I got here!

Name:

Qualifying attributes:

Signature:

Sorry, I had to write in a pen with no ink. But damn it, babies' blood is the best ink money can buy, and its gotta be fresh.

On an unrelated note, any of you got a first-born coming up anytime soon? Cool

So, do I get the menial labor job?
PostSat Aug 21, 2004 6:19 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
HOLY CRAP!! When the hell did stFalcon come back... and why is he a newbie?...

...anyway, i think the Admiral here probably has just the right genetic coding for a new force of shinobi-bouncers, but only time will tell...

PostSun Aug 22, 2004 4:44 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 68 of 75

Jump to: