нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Dominion
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Dominion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Raiders: 10
Shamans: 724
Orcs: 162
Wolf Riders: 41
Spies: 10
Wizards: 0
ArchMages: 20

I have about 222 Wolf Riders in training (6/2 and they return 3 hours faster from battle). If you go into espionage, don't go into magic. If you go into magic, don't go into espionage. You can have 1 archmage and cast any spell that affects YOU. But Offensively, your wizards have to be stronger than your opponents (which is why your spell failed, Dread). Same with spies. Since they both help pretty much the same way, go into only one, if any at all.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostFri May 09, 2003 1:56 pm
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
well I have another 265 Vampires into training. Running the platinum bank dry.

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostFri May 09, 2003 3:43 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm mostly pumping my stuff into land and military. So far, I've been too lazy to do the algebra to figure out the best ratio of spending to use up all my draftees and platinum, but I'll do it this weekend.

Anyhoo, I've been spending my mil. money on Spectres, which are admittedly expensive (930 for a 4/3), but if I have enough of them, they'll turn out to be more cost-effective, because they don't die often, they don't require boats, and they can impress units that don't require boats, and don't die much, and can recruit units that don't die much. Once I get to the point where I can be an effective aggressor, I'll be in better shape defensively. Currently, I have 697 of them, with 47 on the way.

I've been using my land, of course, for homes and farms first. The extra goes into smithies, alchemies, temples, and diamond mines. I'm investing lots of diamonds into forges, and currently have a 7.57% offensive bonus.

Can one of the experts assess the wisdom of my actions?
PostFri May 09, 2003 5:51 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm just doing my best to stay alive and pump out an army of wizards and archmages. Don't ask me what i'm doing because i'm not even sure myself.
PostFri May 09, 2003 8:25 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well just so you know they can't attack another dominion and are no help in battles. They only alow you to cast spells that make battles a little easier and help increase your stats. Luckily Adepts count as 1/4 a wizard so i don't have to spend a single plat on those, and spies are something I'm just going to ignore. Rock hard defense is my strat.

For FAK you should try for alot of smithies. Put as much plat as you can into that and completly forget about alchemies. 40 plat and hour isn't anything. you could have double that with a home. Turn all you're alchemies into smithies if you want a strong army or turn them all into factories if you want low building costs. I'd suggest smithies. I only have 70 smithies, but they cut the price of my army almost in half.

If we all work together like this with such good communication we should be a formidable foe once everyone reaches 1000+ land
PostFri May 09, 2003 11:53 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Each employed peasant turns in 2.7 plat per hour. Alchemies are useful during the first 72 hours. After that, slowly convert to smithies.

I bought 200 spies by accident. I meant to get wizards and I goofed. :::sigh::: damn stupid mistake. Oh well, not a big deal. When they're done training and I'm in need of draftees, I'll cut my spies down to 100 (because I don't want a 0 spy/acre ratio) and convert them to something more useful to me.

All I'm using are Homes, Farms, Lumber Yards, Ore Mines, Smithies (20% now, working up to the optimal 30%), Towers, Wizard's Guilds, and 2% Docks (2% is more than enough.)

When in doubt, rely on the scribes. I used help CONSTANTLY for the first week..

PostSat May 10, 2003 2:48 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Does anyone have the ability to attack these 2 guys. I mean look what they did...

5/10/2003 11:50:52 AM An army from Terror (# 172) invaded our lands, conquering 51 acres of land! We lost 87 draftees, 0 Swordsmen, 11 Gargoyles, 11 Adepts and 0 Spirit Warriors during the battle.
5/10/2003 1:05:44 PM An army from Infernal Raptors (# 169) invaded our lands, conquering 52 acres of land! We lost 77 draftees, 0 Swordsmen, 10 Gargoyles, 10 Adepts and 0 Spirit Warriors during the battle.
PostSat May 10, 2003 6:24 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nope, and I'm the highest in land right now. If I send a full force out there I'd be killed.
PostSat May 10, 2003 6:27 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Sorry, I'm still trying to beef up my own self. In the next 5 hours I'll probably have about 10 defense per acre. I want to get up to at least 10 per acre WITH my offenses out on an attack before I actually attack anyone. I might, however, be able to piss them off with spells in a day or two. I have 10,000 extra mana already and a ton of wizards and archmages incoming. (Would have been 200 more wizards if I was smarter. Such a waste of platinum . . . :::sigh::Smile

PostSat May 10, 2003 6:55 pm
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
5/11/2003 1:18:35 PM Spies from drako6 (# 214) were discovered within the diamond mines! We executed 0 spies.

Thats bad isnt it?

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
PostSun May 11, 2003 2:31 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Um....someone is doing stuff to me....

5/11/2003 4:22:31 PM We have discovered 71 mana missing from our towers.
5/11/2003 4:22:57 PM 23 draftees were killed while they slept in the barracks.
5/11/2003 4:23:03 PM We have discovered 69 mana missing from our towers.
5/11/2003 4:23:09 PM We have discovered 68 gems missing from our towers.
5/11/2003 4:23:16 PM We have discovered 1226 platinum missing from our castle vaults.
5/11/2003 4:23:25 PM We have discovered 1201 platinum missing from our castle vaults.

I'm getting mad.... I need more spies....
PostSun May 11, 2003 6:41 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Same here, I'm getting 300 mana stolen every hour. I cast Surreal Perception, and one of those attacks was some guy named headmaster. If any of them in the future are Draco I'm gonna make it my mission to wreck him. Honestly, it's bad form to double attack, to triple is to just be a jackass that deserves being wrecked.

Tip of the day: As for networth, Barren Land = 20, built land = 25 (so that's the original 20 + an additional 5), and each soldier equals a certain amount depending on their strength. I think a 4/4 creatuer equals like, 11, or something like that. So try to attack people with high land/networth ratios. Don't go after a guy with 400 land and 60,000 networth. That's suicide.

PostSun May 11, 2003 8:10 pm
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
Say the word and my Vampire army will attack. Vampires: 1,021

I have a good amount of D to protect me if i send them away.

Ghouls: 886 in training 168

btw whats the diff between Arch mages and Wizards?

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
PostMon May 12, 2003 12:09 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Archmages are more powerful, bring down your mana costs, and I think make your wizard power recover faster.
PostMon May 12, 2003 4:17 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Archmages count as much as 2 wizards, AND they can't be killed.

I've been land-raped twice today. No fun. And, by casting Surreal Perception (and then clicking Recnt News on the status page) I've discovered that the same guy, The Red Faction (#216) keeps stealing from me. He is mine, but I need to build up my army a lot before I attack, and I really don't like this whole getting 100 land taken away in one day thing. Being attacked is part of the game, but this is pissing me off. I'm not even over expanding, damnit!

PostMon May 12, 2003 4:37 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 4 of 17

Jump to: