нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Yu-Yu Hakusho
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Yu-Yu Hakusho
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SARAsStalker

Post subject:
Don't hate on Kuwabara now...
PostWed Apr 16, 2003 4:52 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
if you didn't find out already. Here's the remaining ne episodes of YYH

April 21 -- Glimpse Beneath the Mask
April 22 -- Ambition Destroyed: A Trial of Light
April 23 -- Master of Disguise
April 24 -- Kurama's Stand
April 25 -- Crushing Revenge
April 28 -- Jin, The Wind Master
April 29 -- Reverse Decisions
April 30 -- A Matter of Love and Death
May 1 -- Masked Fighter Revealed
May 2 -- Yusuke's Final Test
May 5 -- Hiei Battles On
May 6 -- Many Faces, Many Forms
May 07 -- Legendary Bandit: Yoko Kurama
May 08 -- Cape of No Return
May 09 -- Genkai's Strength
May 12 -- Suzuki's Challenge
May 13 -- Arch-Rivals
May 14 -- Death of Genkai
May 15 -- Overcoming Grief
May 16 -- The Beginning of the End

Source:Spirit Detective

I wish Toonami would finish up the Dark Tournament Saga? I mean it only has 13 Episodes left...
PostSun Apr 20, 2003 7:29 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
By the way, Kuabara said the word 'sucks' in, I think it was, Thurdsay's episode. Might of been Friday's. I think that's a new word to Toonami.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Apr 20, 2003 4:52 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
ARGH! I missed it today, and I bet it was a good fight. AND I tried downloading it, just so I wouldn't be out of the loop for tomorrow's ep, and the vid file DOENS"T WORK ON MY COMPUTER. Something about not having the right codec . . .

So can anyone fill me in on the plot elements?

PostThu Apr 24, 2003 6:48 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
If it's an .avi file then you might need the Divx 5 codec. http://www.divx.com

Episode summary: Kurama's Stand

Note: I don't remember the names of the team members that Yusuke's team is fighting, so I will refer to them as "Make-up Guy", "Ice Guy", and "Big Strong Guy".

When we last saw Kurama he had two spells put on him by Make-up Guy. The first put several thousand pounds of weight on Kurama's arms and legs, making him unable to move. Kurama controlled the rose whip with his hair and killed Make-up Guy. Make-up Guy also managed to put a spell on Kurama to trap his spirit energy within him.

So now Kurama can't move or use his spirit energy. Since he can't leave the ring his is stuck fighting Ice Guy. Kurama stalls Ice Guy by asking why his team has entered the Dark Tournament because normally the Shinobi stay in the shadows and don't like publicity. Ice Guy says if his team wins they get ownership of the island the Dark Tournament is being held on. Kurama bought enough time for the first of Make-up Guy's spells to wear off.

Kurama can move, but still can't use his spirit energy. Ice Guy starts attacking Kurama, but all Kurama can do is dodge the attacks. More talking is exchanged. Hiei and the masked fighter are still stuck in the tent.

Ice Guy makes a sword out of ice and slices Kurama's arm. Since Kurama's spirit energy is inside him Kurama puts one of his death plant seeds in his arm. More talking and is exchanged while Kurama continues to dodge Ice Guy's attacks. The death plant grows out of Kurama's arm and kills Ice Guy.

Kurama's death plant makes Kurama unconcious while standing. Since Kurama is still standing and can't leave the ring he is forced to take on the next member of the Shinobi team. Big Strong Guy beats up the defenseless Kurama and knocks him down. Since Kurama is down, Fox Girl begins the 10 count. She gets to 9 when Big Strong Guy picks up Kurama and stands him up. Since Kurama is standing the match will continue.

End of episode.
PostFri Apr 25, 2003 11:21 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yu Yu Hakusho has been good to me lately, I've been really bored...
THat and That 70s Show has kept me alive.

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostFri Apr 25, 2003 9:05 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm just glad that they got passed the first season on Toonami, that was alot more than AS ever did. I'm not supprised that they are holding back a few eps. They have always done that with DBZ. I am supprised at the language in the new eps on Toonami. I'v heard 'suck' and the biggest taboo word, so i thought, 'kill'.
PostFri Apr 25, 2003 10:37 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Kill is no longer taboo. It's been used for at least hte past 2 years. Suck, on the other hand, is entirely new this area of TV.

PostSat Apr 26, 2003 5:30 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
I've been kinda hooked on Yu Yu Hakuso, because I never could watch it on AS.

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostSun Apr 27, 2003 12:32 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
The ep where Yusuke finnaly absorbs Genkai's power one one of the best eps ever. Little pu almost made me cry Crying or Very sad

The series really is great as a whole. Where DBZ failed me by getting stale Yu Yu always throws out something new. The villans are really creative and it shows where alot of the idea's for DBZ came from.

Not to mention that Yoshihiro Togashi's female character designs are so cute and that his main guy characters don't look sickly muscled or Way too Bishi(excluding Kurama of course). Oh, and all the fights have kicked ass..

EVERY ONE.
PostFri May 09, 2003 11:08 am
AnimePrime

Post subject:
I know this is a litle late to be bringing this up but can any one tell me why Hei got that third eye and why he can't tell Yukina he's her brother? I was watching the episode where they were talking about that and our house lost power. By the time the it came on again Kurama said.

"So thats why you can't see her."

Crying or Very sad
PostMon May 12, 2003 8:57 am
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
would anyone mind giving me a quick summary of monday's episode? i had to choose between taping yu yu/kenshin and wrestling yesterday, and seeing as i was at the raw show in phili, i picked the latter (which turned out to be beneficial since they zoomed in on my friend's cousin sitting right next to me)

basically, i just wanna know if the kuwabara/old guy match is still going on or if it ended...
PostTue May 13, 2003 3:00 pm
AnimePrime

Post subject:
(Please forgive my spelling, I have to leave home soon.)

Onji used an atack similar to the cape of no return and Kuwabara was sent back to the other stadium. Genki then was chosen to fight and Onji revealed that he wasn't an old man but a clown named Susuka that specielizes in weponry and speiciel atacks. He gives off this big speach about how great, powerful, handsome, and wonderful he is, showing how much of an egotist he is. He launches a flashy atack called Rainbow cyclone at genki and puts her through the staidim wall. Genki isn't hurt though and managed to steal Susuka's rubber nose. They then fight with out thier spirit energy and Susuka is knocked out in about ten seconds since he relies on show and flashy moves. The fish lady refere pokes his butt and then says that Genki is the winner. Kuwabara manages to make it back to the real stadium and Hie mocks him for losing to a clown. while they are fighting genki goes back to the hotel and on the way she meets Toguro. He says he needs to talk with her soon and she says she knows. meanwhile Yuske is knocked out in keiko's lap. (Not that way you hentai's!) and three demons from the stands apear to kill them. All of a sudden a yoyo comes out of nowhere and kills on of the atacking demons. The yoyo kid and the austrailien the ice ninja and the Jin the wind master come out of no where and chase them off. The Austrielien say somthing about wanting to be able to fight yuske in a fair fight again and he'll be damned if some one beat him to it and all of the others agree. They walk off and then the preview for the next episode comes up. basicly Team Toguro is going to win thier next fight except thier leader and genki are going to be talking outside of the ring.

Hope this helps.
PostTue May 13, 2003 3:48 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
ah, that's just what i needed to know, since now the recap in today's episode makes some sense (for a minute, i thought i was multiple episodes behind)...thanks animeprime...
PostTue May 13, 2003 6:23 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
[quote="AnimePrime"]I know this is a litle late to be bringing this up but can any one tell me why Hei got that third eye and why he can't tell Yukina he's her brother?quote]

This is a good history of him from www.spiritdetective.com

Quote:
Being born a Fire Demon in the Ice Country Koorime is known as a curse, and so the infant Hiei was cast from the floating country into the deadly world of Makai. The one who cast him from Koorime, Ruri, gave Hiei a tear gem from his mother and asked him to stay strong and return to obtain revenge on her. With that, the fire demon was sent into Makai.

Our favorite fire demon was raised by a group of thieves who eventually abandoned him. During one of his battles after leaving the group, his tear gem was lost. In order to find Koorime, he determined, he must have the Jagan. The Jagan is a third eye that allows the user to control minor demons and summon the power of the legendary Jaou Ensatsu techniques. It was implanted by a demon called Shigure. Shigure implanted the Jagan under one condition: Hiei must never tell his sister Yukina his true identity. Since the implantation drained almost all of Hiei's power, Shigure taught him several swaggerer's techniques.

PostTue May 13, 2003 8:57 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: