нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - What's your IQ?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
What's your IQ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
put an animation section in and I'll ace it, everything else will be fucked, but all get all ma' points for amination.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostSat Dec 21, 2002 1:17 am
The_Nightweaver

Post subject:
I have no idea. I'm dumb as a box of rocks in a bag of hammers...for all I know. I could be Jimmy the Retard Boy and not know it. Know why?

Because I was never tested for my IQ, and I don't remember my PSAT or SAT scores. But I was 17th in my class in high school, and then in college was generally looked at as one of the smartest and most creative kids in my classes. It's more of a non-specific but more accurate test for me...what do my peers think? From high school to college they thought I was pretty damn smart. Hell, I dunno, slap a figure of around 150 or something on me, whatever.

All I know is that st still kicks my ass in our ongoing smartass contests. Recently had one on AIM. He whooped up on me good. I am shamed. Is it alright if I just commit seppuku know and save my family the frustration of being dishonored in public by the Smartass Samurai Guild?
PostSat Dec 21, 2002 2:21 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Go for it.
PostMon Dec 23, 2002 1:26 pm
The_Nightweaver

Post subject:
Well, I tried it. I didn't have a samurai sword, so I tried it with a spork. All I got was a few gouges in my stomach, then the spork broke in half. Then I tried another one, but all the teeth were already broken off. So then I went to a neighbor's, and she said she had a katana, but that it was out for sharpening, and I was like "Damn, when am I gonna be able to kill myself?" So I went down to this all night katana shop I know downtown, but it was too late and it was closed. So I tried walking back home, but I was tired and fell asleep on the sidewalk. When I woke up the next morning, I found a huge pile of cash next to me. Apparently people thought I was a bum and felt sorry for me. Turns out there was $573 there, and with my newfound lease on life, I decided to give that money to charity and not attempt seppuku again.

At least until the katana shop reopens.
PostMon Dec 23, 2002 5:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wait, if it's an all night Katana shop, that means it's open all night, and therefore wouldn't close due to it being too late.

Yep yep, I reckon you're a bold faced liar I do.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Dec 23, 2002 9:52 pm
The_Nightweaver

Post subject:
Well, they're all night except on Saturdays, which is when I went down there. Something about the Japanese and Saturdays, can't quite figure it out.
PostTue Dec 24, 2002 12:54 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
So, what, are they like, Japanese Jews? Closed on the Sabbath?

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Dec 25, 2002 2:34 pm
stFalcon5

Frequenter

Post subject:
More like the time difference from Japan to here....it's two different days.
PostThu Dec 26, 2002 1:19 pm
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
I'm sure most people on this board would agree with me when I say that the IQ test is not an accurate measure of intelligence. Well, if we all are in accordance with that, then what in the name of Gendo's beard does it measure? Well, would you believe it measures what you are?

What do I mean by "what?" ("I don't know. THIRD BASE!") I mean it tells you on what rung of the social ladder you are. It tells you to what kind of social background you were born into, more or less. Still confused? I don't blame you. Try reading this to get a little history lesson on the origin and mechanics of the IQ test. With that in mind, take a look at this article. As you can see, the original Intelligence Quotient test was highly biased. While many of the problems with the original have been identified and modern test-creators try to eliminate this social flaw, there is surely still some form of bias in the tests, as it is impossible for any non-empirical matter to remain completely objective.

Psychology is a wonderful subject for anyone to take in college, even just as a passing interest. We talked about all this, and I realized just how screwed up this interpretation of intelligence just is. To illustrate that the IQ test is at least culturally (if not racially) biased, our professor gave us an IQ test in Ebonics. Nearly every single one of us showed up with a score of "retarded." However, on the normal IQ test, I scored well over 150 (probably with no little help from my being a WASP). Prior to submitting this post, I searched for nearly an hour to find an online test like that so I could lend some support to this argument, but, alas, nary a one twas found. If anyone can find find one, please post a link. Just something to think about when comparing your own "Intelligence Quotients."
PostFri Dec 27, 2002 12:24 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: