нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - The NEW Fight thread
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
The NEW Fight thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerbera345

Post subject:
Gerbera folds in behind the Meltrons that took TWWK and fires off a shot at the leg of the first Meltron, blowing through the thin armour of the Quadelun Rau flight suit and knocking the Meltron to the ground, the second Meltron turns to shoot at Gerbera but is caught by a trio of rockets in the helmet and shatters the helmet, knocking the second Meltron unconcious. Gerbera runs over and plants a pair of beacons on the two Meltrons and pulls TWWK from the pocket of the second Meltron.
[i]
" This is Gerbera to base, I have two Meltrons to fold in, have the medics fix them up and restrain them in the holding cells"

PostSat Nov 30, 2002 12:50 am
GundamFreak

Post subject:
GF: Come Peawee. *gets in space ship's cockpit*

Peawee: *signals for Chipmumks to get in back*

GF: Common' Peawee get in. *launches the shuttle*

Wolf's Rain is cool...
PostSat Nov 30, 2002 4:23 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
Slim: *In the field, fighting the Meltrandi* Come my people! We will defeat these monsters! *Busts out katals and begins slicing Meltrandi legs* We're winning! Beat can't protect them for long! That armor is useless! *Meltrandi comes up behind Slim, when a giant drill about the same size as the Meltrandi breaks the surface and immediately kills the fiend* Thank you my friend. *Sees an onslaught of Meltrandi* Oh boy...
PostSat Nov 30, 2002 6:39 pm
GundamFreak

Post subject:
GF: Well Peawee We're finally in space.

Peawee: Squeak...

GF: Remember that Cobra guy Slim was talking about?

Peawee: Squeak.

GF: Dosen't he have patrols all over space?

Peawee: Squeak squeak.

*boom*

CPU: Warning we are being attacked!

GF: I kinda noticed that.

Wolf's Rain is cool...
PostSun Dec 01, 2002 2:44 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- They are coming. (Sees the Omnisaber glowing) What is this?
Monk- The blade can learn. It has aquired the powers of creating warp holes from CP.
Beat- Let's try it out. {Creates a warp hole that sends all the Cobra soilders and Meltandi CP sent to the mountains at the engagment with Slim's forces. Fully armed.}
Slim- {Sees the overwhelming number of reinforcements} We can't hold out against them! {Quallendum-Rau's annhilate majority of Slim's troops} I'm going to my fighter. {Gets in and takes off}
Voice in Quadelun Rau- Well, well, well. It seems I finally get to meet the commander. Too bad you fly like an amature.
Slim- Identify yourself!
Voice- No way! {Shoots down Slim's fighter, then steps on Slim}
Moles- We're getting annhilated!!!

(Meanwhile)

Gerb- You okay?
TWWK- Yeah.
Gerb- What were they going to do to you?
TWWK- You don't want to know.
{A bunch of Meltandi appear behind Gerb in standard battle armor, but curiously, one is in a leather outfit}
Gerb- So THAT's what she was going to do to you. Truly sickening. Most Meltandi don't have that fetish.
{Meltandi close in on Gerb and TWWK}
Gerb- I'll leave you here with an M-16. I have some buisness to take care of.
TWWK- What do I do?
Gerb- {Who is flying off} You'll figure something out!!
Meltandi 2 (In Leather)- Did you really think you could escape, miclone?
TWWK- Wait for me!!!!

CP- This is taking too long. Where is the throne room?
{A large mechanical body appears in front of CP}
Kaiser Sigma- I cannot die! I live on through backup copies of myself! Now you die! {Fires the huge cannon attached to the shoulder}
CP- That's it! {Fires a Jubei Kamehameha at the head, and destroyes Kaiser Sigma}
CP- That's (huff) to (huff) hard. I'm out of (huff) healing supplies. {Runs forward}
PostSun Dec 01, 2002 3:05 pm
Paintball_Guy

Post subject:
Slim: *is about to be killed by meltrandi from behind, hears roaring of propellers*

*Box drops down from sky, unknown to Slim is what is inside. Box lands on the attacking meltrandi immediately imobiliving(sp) it. Box sides fold down revealing PG in new midnight black BMW. After saving Sims's life, PG drives away*
PostSun Dec 01, 2002 3:12 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Slim- No! I've gotta go back!
PG- {Knocks out Slim} Shut up.
PostSun Dec 01, 2002 3:20 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
{i'm not gonna read tons of pages from where i left off till no sooo....}
*enters randomly somewhere*
*propellers chop up Gold*
ouch....
gotta re-shape...
again!
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostSun Dec 01, 2002 4:44 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
CP: Heh, oh yeah, I can warp in supplies. *Contacts JJc through use of his dagger, has him throw up a few megalixers, and warps them to his location.* That was simple enough.
Kaiser Sigma: *Reforms head.* You think Beat wouldn't fuse me with DG cells?
CP: I did, actually. I was waiting for you to reform.
KS: This is getting boring. You will be absorbed.
CP: Oh. No. Please don't. I'm sooooo scared. Look, my boots are shaking. *Gets wrapped in cord and absorbed, only to meat a data from of Sigma.*
S: Now I'll simply absorb your power, with an equal amount for all my copies around the world *Multiple Sigma's appear around CP. All of the copies in the world are there in that space.*
CP: Silly sigma, absorbing stuff is for Buu! Gun and Eye are from Reboot. They're designed to frag data. Gun. Comman line. Multi target. *Gun starts spinning madly and spitting out red M's onto each Sigma's forehead. They look at them in puzzlement.* Full delete. Fire! *Gun fires one shot at each Sigma, simultaneously. Each is a direct hit. Sigma is, once and for all, defeated and deleted.*

~~~~~

Beat: HAHA! Sigma was the only one who could let him out of there! with Sigma destoryed, he's TRAPPED. Oh, this is too funny. I think my side is goind to split. HAHAHAHAHA!

~~~~~

CP: Let's see. TWWK seems to be having fun with some Mentrai. Gerbera is using his usually tech superiority. Slim's forces are decimated, but he'll do fine. JJc is almost here. And I'm stuck in this world.
Beat hologram: You fool! You can never get out of there! I have won! I've finally won!
CP: You just don't ever learn. If I could sense what my comrades were doing just by their energy signals, don't you think I can lock onto yours?
Beat: So?
CP: Instant Transmission.

~~~~~

*Beat is punched in the back of the head as CP teleports out of Sigma's world and directly to Beat. CP uses HIDE, a technique he learned when the old Fight Thread had it's restart and all abilities were nulled. Beat grabs his sword and turns around, thoroughly pissed off, but CP can't be seen.*

CP's voice: You hide behind minions. Why? Don't you think you can beat us otherwise? I could have taken out your entire army in one fell swoop, instead I chose to play with them. You're loosing your touch, Beat. I'm dissapointed. *Un hides.* Now we battle. *Draws Flame Sword.*

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Dec 01, 2002 7:16 pm
GundamFreak

Post subject:
GF: *stops by Goldfinger* Hey Peawee! Look, Candy!

Peawee: Squeak!!!!! *runs toward gold finger*

Gold: No! stay back! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-.....

Peawee: Squeak, squeak! *finishes Gold finger off*

Wolf's Rain is cool...
PostSun Dec 01, 2002 7:22 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
Slim is surrounded by many Meltrandi

Meltrandi commander: Give up now you pathetic human!

Slim: I still have my chances...

Mc: Please. You are stuck out here with no forces.

Slim: No forces eh?

*A wail is heard from afar, as a Chimara swoops down and takes Slim away*

Slim: I still have my resources from the last board.

Mc: He is a coward. He left us here. What is he gonna do now?

?????: He left me....

Meltrandi 2: Huh?

?????: *Destroys all of the Meltrandi with a particle beam blast* ...Like he said. He still has his old tricks....*Walks off*

(Meanwhile)

Slim: *Is directing the Chimera to the base* I've got to get the other Chimeras ready...I wonder what sensei would do...
PostSun Dec 01, 2002 7:46 pm
GundamFreak

Post subject:
GF: Now to get back on track.

*bang*

CPU: Warning we are being attacked!

GF: This again?

peawee: Squeak...

GF: Well I guess We'll just have to fight back!

peawee: Squeak!

GF: *looks out window* Wow look at all of em'! *points at all the space ships* There's no way we can fight back!

GF: What?

Peawee: *opens door in back**chipmunks pour in*

GF: Wow, Peawee! You're always prepared aren't you?

GF: Ok, Let get going then! everyone, get to your battle stations!

Chipmunks: Squeak! *chipmunks start running all over*

GF: Come peawee!

Peawee: Squeak!

GF: Man the gun!

Peawee: Squeak!

GF: Ready, aim, Fire!

Wolf's Rain is cool...
PostSun Dec 01, 2002 8:34 pm
Gerbera345

Post subject:
"let's see now, if Beat is having Meltrons run through is base that means most of the hallways are about 20 meters tall ,otherwise a Quadelun Rau would get stuck it's comm antennea stuck in the ceiling..so"
Gerbera flashes out in a burst of light with the fold booster and the ATII folds back in, the heel supports of the ATII fold up and it drops down low enough to fit in the hallways. Gerbera runs across a Meltron in battle armour and punches a hole in the armor and punches the Meltron through a wall with the ATII
PostSun Dec 01, 2002 8:36 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
Slim: I'm back at base! Now, I gotta go awaken the Chimeras, and ready another mole regiment for battle...

(Meanwhile)

?????: I'm suprised he brought me. Me and him were once enimies, but now we fight by each other's side. I have got to find TWWK and Gebera right away. Slim told me to help them. *Flies off*

(Back at base)

Slim: Okay, we are all ready. MA, how are my beam katals coming?

MA: Very nicely sir, they are cooling right now from the forge.

Slim: Get my mecha ready as well.
PostMon Dec 02, 2002 11:48 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- So you finally made it to the throne room.
CP- Well, duh. You knew I was coming.
Beat- How true. {Monitors in the throne room activate, with the faces of all the Council of Evil watching} At least I knew Dubya robots wouldn't stop you.
CP- Robots?
Beat- Hello, Stardroids? I had to make robots.
Tony Blair- Cut his friggin head off!
Beat- Now you face the Omnisaber. And you cannot win.
CP- Ka-me-ha-me-huh?
Beat- MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The newest trick of the Omnisaber. Technique absorption!
CP- {Tries to hide in the shadows, only to find he cannot shadow walk, or use HIDE} Oh, no.
Beat- Oh, yes. {Strikes foward with the Omnisaber, hitting CP from a distance}
CP- AHHHHHH! Tenchi-Ken could never do that!
Beat- It gets better. Soon you will unable to even speak! {Points the sword at CP, knocking the Flame sword out of his hand} Give up, now!

(Meanwhile)

Slim- Y'know what? I've had it. I'm leaving Jurai. {Flies off, seeing over four million battleships in orbit} I wonder what those are? Oh well.

(In the Meltandi barracks)

TWWK (tied up)- JJ? What are you doing here?
JJ- (Also tied up) You went into the Meltadi showers, didn't you?
TWWK- How did you know?
JJ- I snuck into the palace, in an attempt to find Destro. We still have a score to settle.
TWWK- She crushed my lightsaber, and took all my stuff! You?
JJ- All my weapons were taken away. I'm completley unarmed.
(The Meltandi enters in a rather revealling leather outfit with a whip}
Meltandi- Well, well, well. It seems that my little toys are all tied up. But what to do with you?
JJ- You sicko!! What do you plan to do with us?!
TWWK- Is it...
Meltandi- If you're good. First, we'll start with something a little more family friendly. {Raises a human sized branding iron and points it at JJ}
JJ- Ulp. Shocked
PostMon Dec 02, 2002 3:15 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 67, 68, 69  Next
Page 20 of 69

Jump to: