нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - BRING BACK THE GOOD ANIME!
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
BRING BACK THE GOOD ANIME!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zeoth

Post subject: BRING BACK THE GOOD ANIME!
Welp ive been angry with toonami Evil or Very Mad for a while now and i think its about time I said somthing about them getting rid of the good anime for the crapy shows like Megas XLR,Transformers,Samuri Jack and other I really believe that they will get way better ratings if they braught back animes such as runrouni kenshin,gundam wing, thenchi muyo,outlaw star and the classic zoids becasue if they keep going the way they are all there gunna do is reck there ratings becasue most of the shows on there are on like 10 diffrent channels! they should go back to the older stuff i think that would be best for Toonami
PostWed Oct 20, 2004 1:04 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject: Re: BRING BACK THE GOOD ANIME!
zeoth wrote:
Welp ive been angry with toonami Evil or Very Mad for a while now and i think its about time I said somthing about them getting rid of the good anime for the crapy shows like Megas XLR,Transformers,Samuri Jack and other I really believe that they will get way better ratings if they braught back animes such as runrouni kenshin,gundam wing, thenchi muyo,outlaw star and the classic zoids becasue if they keep going the way they are all there gunna do is reck there ratings becasue most of the shows on there are on like 10 diffrent channels! they should go back to the older stuff i think that would be best for Toonami

If you're of the opinion that shows like Megas XLR and Samurai Jack are "crapy", then I have to question your value judgments. Wink
Ratings have been steadily improving without having to haul shows out of the basement just so people can once again complain about all the editing that was done to get them on Toonami in the first place.
Although Kenshin is coming back on Saturday.

Those shows have had their time in the spotlight. Toonami's moved on, and you should too.

Last edited by Nobuyuki on Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostWed Oct 20, 2004 1:12 pm
just

Veteran

Post subject:
i love the old, and new shows. More than ever I wish that some shows would come back. But Nobuyuki said is true. Toonami has moved on, and so have I. TOONAMI IS GREAT!!!
PostWed Oct 20, 2004 1:22 pm
amuro

Post subject:
early morning on sundays they should have classic toonami with 10 shows form the good old days form 5am to 10 am

gundam wing
dbz
tenchi maybe all three
gundam
db
outlaw star
other good ones
PostWed Oct 20, 2004 3:22 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject: Re: BRING BACK THE GOOD ANIME!
zeoth wrote:

ooooooooooh.... you talk like that some more and we're going to have words boy. words that you won't like.
PostWed Oct 20, 2004 6:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
zeoth meant to say wrote:
Amuro, Are you serious? Cartoon Network should show those only on sundays.It could bring good ratings from Old-School Tooami fans, like myself,That would mean I have to wake up early! If u misunderstood my previous post. I meant to say, All I want is Toonami to bring back some of the old line-up solely for my enjoyment alone with no regards to ratings or profit. I do not enjoy Samurai Jack or Megas XLR due to their new type of style that uses new methods instead of old methods that are obviously crap.

This translation was brought to you by the "Ixidor needs a Girlfriend fund."
"Until he gets a Girlfriend, He won't stop!"

Last edited by Ixidor on Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostWed Oct 20, 2004 6:53 pm
ROBRAM89

Veteran

Post subject:
Well, according to people like you, Zeoth, anime is teh suk too, so make up your mind.
PostWed Oct 20, 2004 7:40 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
zeoth wrote:
amuro are u serious they show those on sundays i had no clue i gotta wake up early then dude and by the way if u misunderstood my post b4 ppl i wna thtoonami to bring bak anime and no Magas XLR and Samurai jack are not anime they are crapy ass cartoons

the curse of the mummy is upon you.
PostWed Oct 20, 2004 8:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Andromaton wrote:
the curse of the mummy is upon you.

Dun dun dunnn!
PostWed Oct 20, 2004 8:38 pm
amuro

Post subject:
it should be sunday moring because you can whatch toonami all sat night then goto white castle get food and return in time to whatch sunday moring show. no sleep needed so you dont have to wake up

besides "SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK"
PostThu Oct 21, 2004 8:43 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Posts like these make me feel old. My ability to bitch about lineups and shows was beaten out of my long long ago.
PostThu Oct 21, 2004 9:03 am
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Ah, how I remember the days of being in grade school. I remember how I hated anything made in America just because it reminded me of the crap that I had to endure as a young child. I remember when BigO first premiered on Toonami, I hated it and wouldn't even give it a chance just because it looked to much like Batman and Superman. What makes Toonami great is that it is not only Anime, but any kind off Action Animation. Now granted, I can't stand whats been done to Transformers but shows like MegasXLR and Samurai Jack help to remind us that we have animation geniuses over here in the US as well.

Now, I insist that you try and open up to the different animation thats on Toonami.

Just keep in mind, that failure to do so will result in massive amounts of Insult Pics. Just ask Beserker Fury.
PostThu Oct 21, 2004 12:09 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
hooray!
PostThu Oct 21, 2004 1:31 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
*agrees with gf*
But I did like Big-O when it first aired. It was that Recipe of Justice promo that got me...
PostThu Oct 21, 2004 2:49 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Zechs wrote:
Posts like these make me feel old. My ability to bitch about lineups and shows was beaten out of my long long ago.

I'm glad I'm not the only one.
PostThu Oct 21, 2004 3:00 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: