нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Pic/Quote Thread #1
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Pic/Quote Thread #1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostSun Sep 28, 2003 4:39 am
MegamanTrigger

Veteran

Post subject:
Daikun wrote:

The guy in the blue shirt reminds me of Shipwreck from GI Joe.

"Is everything all right?"

"Yep. Two dead bodies, everything's normal."
PostSun Sep 28, 2003 2:05 pm
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
This just goes to prove that no matter where, when, or how grotesque your death may be, you will always have that drunken bundle of joy known as Harry Carey to look forward to.
P.S. THE WHORES OF BABYLON!!!

EDIT: Well it worked the first time I tested it. Thanks for the save Daikun.

Last edited by Rycel on Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostSun Sep 28, 2003 10:46 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
You can't directly link to NG movies like that, Rycel. They don't work that way.

This is the proper way to do it.
PostSun Sep 28, 2003 11:40 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
Most
Appilcations
Crash
If
Not
The
Operating
System
Hangs
PostMon Sep 29, 2003 11:11 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
The_Dragon_Master wrote:
Most
Appilcations
Crash
If
Not
The
Operating
System
Hangs

I want that on a t-shirt. Then I'd hang it next to a "cuz anime is teh s uck" t-shirt. Laughing
PostMon Sep 29, 2003 11:31 am
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
I want:

I am a bomb setter/terrorist. If you see me running, try to keep up.
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostMon Sep 29, 2003 2:52 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:

PostMon Sep 29, 2003 5:13 pm
MegamanTrigger

Veteran

Post subject:
Yo Joe!!

PostMon Sep 29, 2003 5:22 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
A guy after my own heart... and be sure to check out "Bulbous Bouffant"

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostTue Sep 30, 2003 6:28 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
A baby girl is mysteriously dropped off at an orphanage in Cleveland in 1945. "Jane" grows up lonely and dejected, not knowing who her parents are, until one day in 1963 she is strangely attracted to a drifter. She falls in love with him. But just when things are finally looking up for Jane, a series of disasters strike. First, she becomes pregnant by the drifter, who disappears. Second, during the complicated delivery, doctors find that Jane has both sets of sex organs, and to save her life, they are forced to surgically convert "her" to "him." Finally, a mysterious stranger kidnaps her baby from the delivery room.

Reeling from these disaters, rejected by society, scorned by fate, "he" becomes a drunkard and drifter. Not only has Jane lost her parents and her lover, but he lost his only child as well. Years later, in 1970, he stumbles into a lonely bar, called Pop's Place, and spills out his pathetic story to an elderly bartender. The sympathetic bartender offers the drifter the chance to avenge the stranger who left her pregnant and abandoned, on the condition that he joins the "time travlers corps." Both of them enter a time machine, and the bartender drops off the drifter in 1963. The drifter is strangely attracted to a young orphan woman, who subsequently becomes pregnant.

The bartender then goes forward nine months, kidnaps the baby girl from the hospital, and drops off the baby in an orphanage back in 1945. Then the bartender drops off the thoroughly confused drifter in 1985, to enlist in the time travelers corps. The drifter eventually gets his life together, becomes a respected and elderly memeber of the time travelers corps, and then disguises himself as a bartender and has his most difficult mission: a date with destiny, meeting a certain drifter at Pop's Place in 1970.
PostThu Oct 02, 2003 9:13 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Matrix Overdub

Laughing
PostSat Oct 04, 2003 12:45 am
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
Daikun wrote:
A baby girl is mysteriously dropped off at an orphanage in Cleveland in 1945. "Jane" grows up lonely and dejected, not knowing who her parents are, until one day in 1963 she is strangely attracted to a drifter. She falls in love with him. But just when things are finally looking up for Jane, a series of disasters strike. First, she becomes pregnant by the drifter, who disappears. Second, during the complicated delivery, doctors find that Jane has both sets of sex organs, and to save her life, they are forced to surgically convert "her" to "him." Finally, a mysterious stranger kidnaps her baby from the delivery room.

Reeling from these disaters, rejected by society, scorned by fate, "he" becomes a drunkard and drifter. Not only has Jane lost her parents and her lover, but he lost his only child as well. Years later, in 1970, he stumbles into a lonely bar, called Pop's Place, and spills out his pathetic story to an elderly bartender. The sympathetic bartender offers the drifter the chance to avenge the stranger who left her pregnant and abandoned, on the condition that he joins the "time travlers corps." Both of them enter a time machine, and the bartender drops off the drifter in 1963. The drifter is strangely attracted to a young orphan woman, who subsequently becomes pregnant.

The bartender then goes forward nine months, kidnaps the baby girl from the hospital, and drops off the baby in an orphanage back in 1945. Then the bartender drops off the thoroughly confused drifter in 1985, to enlist in the time travelers corps. The drifter eventually gets his life together, becomes a respected and elderly memeber of the time travelers corps, and then disguises himself as a bartender and has his most difficult mission: a date with destiny, meeting a certain drifter at Pop's Place in 1970.

OMG....whoooooo
PostSat Oct 04, 2003 11:46 am
MegamanTrigger

Veteran

Post subject:
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=matrix.mpg

PostSat Oct 04, 2003 2:39 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
At a recent computer expo (COMDEX), Bill Gates reportedly compared the computer industry with the auto industry and stated, "If GM had kept up with the technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25 cars that got 1,000 miles to the gallon."

In response to Bill's comments, General Motors issued a press release stating: If GM had developed technology like Microsoft, we would all be driving cars with the following characteristics:

1. For no reason whatsoever, your car would crash twice a day.

2. Every time they repainted the lines in the road, you would have to buy a new car.

3. Occasionally your car would die on the freeway for no reason. You would have to pull over to the side of the road, close all of the windows, shut off the car, restart it, and reopen the windows before you could continue. For some reason you would simply accept this.

4. Occasionally, executing a maneuver such as a left turn would cause your car to shut down and refuse to restart, in which case you would have to reinstall the engine.

5. Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, was reliable, five times as fast and twice as easy to drive - but would run on only five percent of the roads.

6. The oil, water temperature, and alternator warning lights would all be replaced by a single "This Car Has Performed An Illegal Operation" warning light.

7. The airbag system would ask "Are you sure?" before deploying.

8. Occasionally, for no reason whatsoever, your car would lock you out and refuse to let you in until you simultaneously lifted the door handle, turned the key and grabbed hold of the radio antenna.

9. Every time a new car was introduced car buyers would have to learn how to drive all over again because none of the controls would operate in the same manner as the old car.

10. You'd have to press the "Start" button to turn the engine off.
PostSun Oct 05, 2003 10:31 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 28 of 42

Jump to: