нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - The "Gripe about school Thread"
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
The "Gripe about school Thread"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HLB

Post subject:
Well, my school is...ok I guess. They have this stupid rule that says we can't wear jackets in class, which I always break of course. They don't really care tho. Confused And what really irks me is the kids in my class "going out", when most of them haven't even struck puberty yet. Rolling Eyes
PostThu Nov 14, 2002 10:25 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hey, it's better than the ones that HAVE struck puberty, and obsess over girls all the time (well that's all fine and dandy--hey, I do it)--well, I'm referring specifically to someone who gets all horny after a girl and calls it "love". Stupid Christians--afraid to admit that they have naything resembling lust. I had real love once, dammit. It's so damn different.
PostThu Nov 14, 2002 10:51 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Why am I taking Visual Basic 6 when I'm supposed to be in networking? What do I have next term: more Visual Basic?
D'OH!

#162: Even in the worst of times, someone makes a profit.
PostThu Nov 14, 2002 10:52 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hey, Beefy- I just realized you're sig is one of the rules of acquisition. Cool. Wink
PostThu Nov 14, 2002 10:59 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hehe, 13 is an interesting age for that stuff, Tifa. Man, its amazing how much the game changes in the 5 years after that. It's so different now. Seriously, if you don't want to be a part of it, enjoy watching your friends be a part of it. It's rather entertaining. Especially in retrospect. And especially if you have a small middle school class and by then end everyone hates almost everyone else because they're all sick of each other and you can cut the tension with a spoon. At the time it's a bit frazzling. Looking back, those were some fun years.

Sorry if I've at all freaked you out about middle school. It was actually rather fun. Seriously, it's the only time in your life that you get to act like you are at that point in your life. Go with it. Be merry.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Nov 14, 2002 11:06 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
I quite dislike my middle school years, them only good that came from them is my group of 5 friends, one being my girlfriend... I guess middle school was good for something. When i see middle schoolers now though, i think, we'll, I thik we all know what i think.
However the INDIVIDUAL middle schoolers that I happen to know(cousins, relatives, etc.) aren't that bad.
I do hate seeing them act stupid and the girls looking hoe-ish at malls.

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostThu Nov 14, 2002 11:25 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo wrote:
Hey, Beefy- I just realized you're sig is one of the rules of acquisition. Cool. Wink

#284: Deep down, everyone's a Ferengi.
PostThu Nov 14, 2002 11:35 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
The number 1 worst thing about high school: Freshmen (and freshmen-in-spirit) clogging the halls. *sigh* I guess some people are just destined to be blood clots in the arteries of life.

Oh, wait; I forgot about assemblies. Crowded halls are second only to pointless, stupid, and overloud (i.e. ALL) assemblies. Despite the fact that we had a lecture hall installed over the summer, my school still insists on having all assemblies in the gym, AKA "feedback heaven."
PostFri Nov 15, 2002 7:23 pm
Paintball_Guy

Post subject:
Well, I'm in Middle school, or just above it, I think??? Is 7th in Middle or like just above it? Anyway, its not that bad, and its easy to make friends, for me at least. Although, it always seems as if the people in the higher grades than me make friends easier. One thing in my grade is that everybody just disses everybody else, even their own friends. They think it is so cool to get a comeback, even if it is so stupid. In the higher grades, it never seems like that, everybody is "fairly" nice to eachother. Oh well, I will see how it is when I get there Very Happy . Oh, and by the way, my parents won't and probably will not let me date until highschool, so just to tell you, John_Bono.
PostFri Nov 15, 2002 9:46 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Middle school. Ahh, the memories.

Things change, but it's hard to explain. People still diss the crap out of others, but loyalties are defined and such. You'll figure it out as you go along. Enjoy it. Like I said to Tifa, you only have one chance in your life to act like a 13 year old should. Go with it and be merry. Time flies in a way that it shouldn't.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostFri Nov 15, 2002 10:10 pm
GoufCustom

Post subject:
I HATED middle school, worst years of my life, I do not want to remember. I like my high school, slightly diverse, considering 90% of the school population are Blacks or Hispanics.
PostFri Nov 15, 2002 10:12 pm
MONOBROW

Post subject:
Mine is even less diverse out of roughly 2000 kids, we havee like 4 or 5 blacks, and not many hispanics either. The majority of my school are irish, italian, and german.
PostSat Nov 16, 2002 12:10 pm
Deraghdreg

Frequenter

Post subject:
I hated my middle school. The only people I got along with were the teachers. Everyone else hated me a made a point of it.
PostSat Nov 16, 2002 12:41 pm
BebopDeathGod

Post subject:
I hate all school!!!

I would write more but i dont want to get into a bad mood.
PostSat Nov 16, 2002 1:51 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
college applying seems to be getting closer and closer, and I get lazier
and lazier.
Also, isn't it annoying how the feed you so much bullshit in middle school about that it's preparing you for high school and all other nonsense, and that it really counts. I did average n middle school (and on the lower side of average mind you)
and then High school has been so easy for me. I look back at those days and think, wow, that was worthless, except for the math classes.

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostSat Nov 16, 2002 6:40 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: