нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Mailbag: Infolink Edition
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Mailbag: Infolink Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Mr. Grombot has given up. It stopped submitting a few days ago.

The news section is now purged.
PostTue Nov 28, 2006 5:05 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
good thing, as he was really interfering with our legitimate news submissions... Razz
PostTue Nov 28, 2006 6:28 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Mr. Grombot is back from his hiatus.

Gah.
PostThu Nov 30, 2006 10:48 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well, I'm snowed in at work and have no access to my video files, so I might as well dig through some of the mail pile.

kristy wrote:
i just think u should take the whole ADULT SWIM OFF the air. that channel is for kids to watch CARTOONS!!!!!!!!

The time of day that Adult Swim airs, kids shouldn't be up anyway. Unless you're a bad parent who lets the TV do the parenting for you. Ever hear of a V-Chip? Or are you too stupid to know how to use it?

Allie Eibler wrote:
Hello My name is Allie. I am here to talk about our beloved Sailor Moon.Please read this I know you get tons of these a day but please listen to what I have to say! A few years ago Sailor Moon completely vanished off the face of The Entire North American Continent, many people did not notice that Sailor Moon was missing, others did and tried to get it back. Some other forgot, until now. I remember when I was little I loved watching Sailor Moon and every day after school I would watch it. Then one day it wasn't there and I forgot that she existed, until a few months ago. One day I was on YouTube watching some videos when one video on the related videos side caught my eye, so I clicked on it. Soon I realized what I was watching, a Sailor Moon clip. Finally I remebered that the show was taken off the air along with another show I liked. Soon all the episodes, movies and fun I had watching them was suddenly remebered. Since then I have been desperately searching for one channel that had Sailor Moon on, but no one did. So I Turned to YouTube. YouTube had some episodes but I had to watch them on the computer not on the TV screen. After days of searching and trying to find out how I can bring this show back to help others remember the good times they had watching the show and the good times they had pretending the were a Sailor Scout. I want to bring others into the huge fan community and bring others out into the open. Many ex-sailor fans have remembered but others are still hiding, like I am. Me and one of my friends still remember Sailor Moon and her friends and want to bring her back into the world! Please Toonami I know many people are sending you letters and people like us do not understand what goes on to get the rights of TV shows, but please I hope one day Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Venus, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto, Sailor Mini Moon, Tuxedo Mask and all the other characters in the Sailor Moon series are one day brought back! So please help us! Sincerly, Allie M. Eibler

You have Toei to thank for killing Sailor Moon.

georgia wrote:
sailor moon!

grace wrote:
i want sailor moon back on the air. plz!the inier sailor moon department in you tuble.com begs you plz! grace

grace wrote:
FREE SAILOR MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sailot Moon 4 ever wrote:
Sailor mon because Toonami should put sailor moon back on every where I bet pepole all over the world would want it on tv please. Very Happy

Namie wrote:
Bring back Sailor Moon the best anime i'v watched. At least get it to were star seoson is english dubed show sailor moon r move!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

Serena wrote:
Sailor Moon is a series a lot of people enjoy. If you could show the Sailor Moon R movie (The Promise of The Rose) it would mean a lot to a lot of people! Please air Sailor Moon!

shannon muhich wrote:
i think that this program should bring back sailor moon And heck why were at it THE OLD TOONAMI! I mean come on Robot chiken and futurama are okay now and then, To be honest would you yourself let your child watch it? IF the child was between the age of 10 and 15 would you? I myself and 14 and I hate these shows. I think they are alright every once and a while but they are not something you want your kids watching they are rude foul mouthed and sexually explisid.BUT WHAT HAPPEND TO THE OLD TOONAMI!? What happend? I miss Tenchi muyo,Reboot,ohh and Cardcaptors,.hack//SIGN and there is sailor moon to!Ohhh how i miss them!and hey i would even cope with THUNDER CATS if we could get the old toonami back not the dumb stuff but with TOM who remembers tom? he was awsome i mean come on! I miss it soo much it is so hard to find good anime in the U.S without it costing you an arm and a leg! really people have a hart! Teh drugs and rap cause enough crap in this word wo happen we don't need are CARTOONS to do so also!

yo wrote:
can u make da volume any lower?! lol anyway. thanks for putting all this up.

Rhodemond wrote:
Hello, I Wanna Be In IGPX of Production IG If There was A Third Season Starting Me Also I Wanna Join Team Satomi About This Great Show It Will Air On 4kids TV" 4kids TV Will Have to aired it for IGPX 26 Episodes to Move It there"

justin wrote:
ware is outlaw star and tenchi muyo

PostWed Dec 20, 2006 7:30 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
You know, I'm almost surprised at the number of people still whining about Sailor Moon.
PostMon Jan 08, 2007 6:57 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wait until people find out Card Captor Sakura is out-of-print...
PostMon Jan 08, 2007 7:25 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Anonymous wrote:
Topic: KENSHIN

WHAT DID YOU DO WITH RUROUNI KENSHIN! WHY DID YOU CANCEL IT!

UGHHHHHHHHHH DON'T YOU REALIZE IT'S THE BEST ANIME THERE IS!!

BRING IT BACK PLEASE!

PostSun Jan 14, 2007 1:19 am
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Daikun wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Topic: KENSHIN

WHAT DID YOU DO WITH RUROUNI KENSHIN! WHY DID YOU CANCEL IT!

UGHHHHHHHHHH DON'T YOU REALIZE IT'S THE BEST ANIME THERE IS!!

BRING IT BACK PLEASE!

Before anyone asks, no, I did not submit that one...
PostSun Jan 14, 2007 11:12 am
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
Sadly enough, I get my Sailor Moon by buying DVD's...instead of bitching to websites that I want it back...which I don't...

stupid cheap kids with cable...
PostTue Feb 27, 2007 6:32 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Boy, the bag's run dry lately, aside from invading Russian spambots. However, this one brings us hope of a better future:
Quote:
Many people where angry that Yu YU hakusho was tooken off of toonami. I was in raged i mean this was one of your best shows. It had the chance to top dbz. But now you see that anime is more popular now so can you please run yu yu hakusho on toonami? It can come on after or right before naruto the best show every. If any body wants yu yu hakusho back send more letters and stuff.

Devoe Danzie
St. Louis Mo

PostWed Apr 04, 2007 5:28 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Things are looking up!
Quote:
Dear Toonami/Cartoonetwork,
My friends and I want to watch sailor moon again because it was thrilling and exciting, like a girly dragon ball z! I really hope that you would find it in your heart to talk it over with cartoonetwork and reconsider the idea of bringing back sailor moon. Thanks for taking your time out to read this.

Sincerly A Worried Fan,
Korriel Myers

PostThu Apr 05, 2007 12:12 am
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wow, aside from sending that to the wrong people, that e-mail is surprisingly well done.
PostThu Apr 05, 2007 8:00 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yeah, but these kind even things out:
Anonymous wrote:
4 real their are alot of fans from toonami that would love to see yu yu hakusho back on the show my self included. I'm telling you that it waas one of the best shows. you guys took of that show and put some stupid shows on. Poke'mon zacth bell i can keep going. Toonami had the best line up of shows with yu yu hakusho, dragonball, gundam, rurouni kenshin

PostFri Apr 06, 2007 7:42 am
Vizu-chan

Post subject:
WhtHawk wrote:
You know, I'm almost surprised at the number of people still whining about Sailor Moon.

Ah, I remember in 6th grade I was like that too...well, I realized that noting could be done so I stopped complaining, read all of the manga Tokyopop had out and now wish I had bought them all before it was out of print.
Surprisingly to me, I have toned down in my once "obsession" for Sailor Moon. I haved moved to other shows....that have recently been taken off are currently on. ><
PostSat Apr 07, 2007 3:31 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Some spambot has been sending innumerable crap to the reviews section for the past few days.

Quote:
Very interesting and beautiful site. It is a lot of ful information. Thanks. trina nude types of flowers tylene buck twistys com tyson beckford turbotax com triple penetration ty pennington trishelle trixie teen trina naked tricia helfer turducken twisted humor

Tyler, have you tried this yet?
PostWed Apr 25, 2007 6:08 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: