нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Griping about relationships thread
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Griping about relationships thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
My school now offically blows.

The girl I was looking at started going out with a pothead. Every single girl in the school is going out with a drunk, pothead, or idiot. And now the prom is coming. The same night as the premire of "The Matrix Reloaded." Guess where I'm going?
PostFri May 02, 2003 4:35 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I perfer a girl who drinks and can at elast stand being around smokers since all but like one of my friends smoke. I'm what most call "delusional" anyway so it's all the more fun.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostFri May 02, 2003 6:43 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yes, but you, Spook, are over the legal drinking limit. Thus, it is not "Hey, I drink, I'm cool cuz I drink. Drinking is coll cuz it's all cool and stuff."

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostFri May 02, 2003 7:06 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
tis true, but getting drunk for the sake of being drunk is lame. at least taste and enjoy the drinks as you get drunk. being drunk can be an incredibly fun time.

PostFri May 02, 2003 8:39 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yep. A man's gotta know his limitations. Or he ends up dealing with me, and I hate dealing with drunks. Mad
PostFri May 02, 2003 8:50 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
but I'm a FUN drunk.

PostSat May 03, 2003 4:17 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Oh, well that's different, then. Smile
PostSat May 03, 2003 10:08 am
funkymunky

Post subject:
i dont drink, but all my mates do. We go out, have fun. u dont have to drink to 'fit in' if u have decent mates, they let u be who u wanna be Wink
PostSat May 03, 2003 11:43 am
RanmasLadyHalf

Post subject:
Me and my friends usually get drunk when we go out as we drink in our hall, it's a lot cheaper than buying drinks in clubs. Thus, I'm usually drunk towards the beginning of the night, but stop when I get to our destination and have coke or water.

I agree with Spook here:

Quote:
pookmonkey Posted: Fri May 02, 2003 11:43 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I perfer a girl who drinks and can at elast stand being around smokers since all but like one of my friends smoke.

Except about lads obviously. I don't smoke, but it doesn't bother me being around people smoking when I'm out, every bar or club you go to is smoky anyway.

I also agree here:

Quote:
Spookmonkey Posted: Sat May 03, 2003 1:39 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tis true, but getting drunk for the sake of being drunk is lame. at least taste and enjoy the drinks as you get drunk. being drunk can be an incredibly fun time.

We get amazingly silly when drinking.

I'll also point out that alcohol can make you lose some of your inhibitions. Case in point, in my senior year my friend and I wnet to our local club and met some people from our 6th form there, including my then-lust object. When he showed me his nipple piercing later in the evening i leant forwrds and whispered "If I was any more drunk than I already am, I'd lick that." Needless to say he found it extremely amusing, because I'm not normally that vocal with my dirty mind around people I don't know really well.
PostSat May 03, 2003 11:54 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Umkay....o.0

Anyway I know way too many abusive and sickly drunks to start doing it myself. Like both my uncles(one of which is on his death bed right now at the ripe age of 45), about half my friends, and my dad. Taste is another factor, even though Mike's Hard Lemonade ain't half bad. There just doesn't seem to be a reason to choose alcohol over a beverage that won't damage your brain, turn your liver into swish cheese, or possibly cause you to kill someone.
PostSat May 03, 2003 4:03 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Quote:
There just doesn't seem to be a reason to choose alcohol over a beverage that won't damage your brain, turn your liver into swish cheese, or possibly cause you to kill someone.

These are all results of excess mixed with stupidity.

note to self: get nipple pierced and by bottle of tequila for rlh. Very Happy

PostSat May 03, 2003 8:40 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
I don't drink. I have been in situations where I could have, but refused. I don't need to be drunk to have fun. I don't need to lose control to relax my inhibitions. I don't even want to think about how I could be more stupid than I occasionally get already. Plus, alcohol tastes nasty, only slightly worse than John's brother's used socks.

On the plus side, I could look cool to other drunks who are acting stupid?

I've seen too much of my sister's friends to believe that alcohol has any real benefits.
PostSat May 03, 2003 9:21 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
anyone who needs to get drunk to have fun has many many more problems that could have anything to do with alcohal.

PostSat May 03, 2003 9:48 pm
RanmasLadyHalf

Post subject:
Dirty man, Spook. I read that bit at the bottom of your last post. I'm thinking maybe I should just clarify (ooh, a posh word!) my last post as well. I don't need to get drunk to have fun, we're plenty silly without it. The sillyness just gets magnified several thousand times. I'm going back to uni today, so more hijinks will be abound, no doubt.
PostSun May 04, 2003 2:43 am
funkymunky

Post subject:
i'm not opposed to people drinking if they want to, i just think that if u have to be drunk to have a decent time when your out, then your missing the point. I just dont like relying on chemicals to be able to relax and enjoy myself, i consider it better for my mental wellbeing not to be . I think, and this is just my opinion/experience, if u dont drink (or dont drink much) your more capable of dealing with problems in your life.

And as far as the smoking thing goes, im totally anal about that Wink

Its about health, looking after my body is an important priority in my life, and to be blantently frank, i think its boardering on total stupidty to do something as detrimental to your health as smoking. As a result i dont appreciate people smoking round me as i would rather not suffer the consequences. Of course in a bar or club i put up with it, but imo i'd rather they ban it in public. Its like theres two situations, on the one hand u can say people have the right to smoke in public, its their health, on the other hand EVERYONE has a right to be out in public and people making a choice NOT to smoke doesnt adversly effect others, whereas people smoking DOES.

society is too hung up on the drug/alchohol culture. Everytime someone has a problem theres always some easy fix, i sometimes feel like, can we as a race just get through our lives without having to use mind altering substances to gain some pleasure from out existence?
PostSun May 04, 2003 7:09 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: