нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Official Naruto Talkback
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Official Naruto Talkback
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
primalbliss

Post subject:
Bravo Jorbowsky, nice to know someone can understand an underline meaning instead of taking it for how it's written. Great post as well BTW.

Still haven't watched it but I do have it on tape to watch when I get the time.

JKyle - I'd write you a nice long post but sorry I don't have the time to argue with a minor. I come here for fun on occasion and usually to read about upcoming stuff. I am so busy in the REAL WORLD I could care less about defending my knowledge or wit on a message board. This has no relevance to who I am in life. So here it is again, the argument is over, it's been over.
I didn't like what I saw, I posted, done is done. Like it or not, I don't care... like me or not, yup you guessed it.... I don't care.
PostMon Sep 19, 2005 8:15 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
primalbliss wrote:

JKyle - I'd write you a nice long post but sorry I don't have the time to argue with a minor. I come here for fun on occasion and usually to read about upcoming stuff. I am so busy in the REAL WORLD I could care less about defending my knowledge or wit on a message board. This has no relevance to who I am in life. So here it is again, the argument is over, it's been over.
I didn't like what I saw, I posted, done is done. Like it or not, I don't care... like me or not, yup you guessed it.... I don't care.

primalbliss's real thoughts wrote:

JKyle - I lost, and I care, I'm just saying I don't care. If I really didn't care I would have let things go after 4 pages went by and spent time in the REAL WORLD because I love, my stapler.

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostMon Sep 19, 2005 12:41 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
primalbliss

Post subject:
lmao Doug maybe I have a real life and do things on the weekend. My life does not revolve around this forum like it does for others. I read it when I get the chance, mainly when I have nothing better to do.

And I love my whistle; I don't use my stapler that much.

Oh yeah and what did I lose? Was there something to lose? I didn't know this was a game? Or maybe I don't really care whether everyone here thinks I am witty or can use big words; only people I care to impress are the people that matter.
PostMon Sep 19, 2005 1:42 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
primalbliss wrote:
So here it is again, the argument is over, it's been over.

Quote:
My life does not revolve around this forum like it does for others. I read it when I get the chance, mainly when I have nothing better to do.

Then stop troll-posting, which is all you're doing now.
PostMon Sep 19, 2005 2:11 pm
Laughingman

Post subject:
New clip is up on the Toonami website:

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/video/toonami/index.html

Dave Wittenberg is fitting into his role quite nicely, his voice is kinda like the one I imagined him having from reading the manga.
PostMon Sep 19, 2005 5:48 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
I saw that after work, and I agree that Wittenberg seems to be doing a good job in that clip. How it carries into a full episode and wider emotional range remains to be seen, although I think Dave's got enough talent to pull it off.
PostMon Sep 19, 2005 7:29 pm
jackfrost

Post subject:
Quote:
I saw that after work, and I agree that Wittenberg seems to be doing a good job in that clip. How it carries into a full episode and wider emotional range remains to be seen, although I think Dave's got enough talent to pull it off.

Great... Iruka with a mask. Confused
Same bored, emotionless, disinterested and monotone voice as most of the other male characters on the show.

At least with Kakashi, it somewhat fits.
PostMon Sep 19, 2005 9:41 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
I finally got to watch episode 3.

Sasuke: I'm glad Yuri Lowenthal didn't use his Rave Master or Girls Bravo voice. I can hear a little Haru Glory in Sasuke's voice, but it's not a big deal.

Ino and Sakura: they play well off each other and I look forward to hearing more out of them.

Kakashi: haven't heard much out of him yet, but so far he sounds good.

For those of you who say the male characters don't have enough emotion or sound like they're board: maybe you've been watching too much One Piece where they shout all their lines?
PostMon Sep 19, 2005 10:10 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
More like they're used to the Japanese over-acting...
PostMon Sep 19, 2005 10:14 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
No insult intended but I think you're nitpicking Jack. Iruka did some of that good ol overacting yelling at Naruto in the first episode.

I don't think they sound alike, I think they just don't meet your ideal.

As for my life revolving around this message board, have a look at my rank.
PostTue Sep 20, 2005 4:32 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
MY LIF REVOLVES A ROUND HTIS BORED!!!1111one IMMA MODz0rZ!!!111one!1

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Sep 20, 2005 11:20 am
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
MY LIF REVOLVES A ROUND HTIS BORED!!!1111one IMMA MODz0rZ!!!111one!1

Your grammar has hit a new low...
PostTue Sep 20, 2005 6:08 pm
jackfrost

Post subject:
Quote:
Quote:
For those of you who say the male characters don't have enough emotion or sound like they're board: maybe you've been watching too much One Piece where they shout all their lines?

Quote:
More like they're used to the Japanese over-acting...

No, just used to watching GOOD dubbing on Cartoon Network on their other shows. Naruto falls far short. Maybe it would've gotten better VAs if they'd placed it on Adult Swim, instead. As it is, Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi has better and more versatile voice work.

Quote:
No insult intended but I think you're nitpicking Jack. Iruka did some of that good ol overacting yelling at Naruto in the first episode.

He pretty much HAD to, since the character's eyes were popping out of his head and his mouth was larger than Naruto's skull. The rest of his performance sounded like he slept-walked it in. It's not "nitpicking" to expect voice actors to actually ACT when they're portraying a character, or to expect them to do it well. Right now, compared to CN's other offerings, The VAs on Naruto just ain't cuttin' it.
PostTue Sep 20, 2005 6:17 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
jackfrost wrote:
Maybe it would've gotten better VAs if they'd placed it on Adult Swim, instead.

How would it have gotten better VA's if it was placed in the AS line-up....
PostTue Sep 20, 2005 6:28 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Remember kiddies, Cartoon Network doesn't edit or dub anything. Companies like Viz and 4Kids do. Cartoon Network merely chooses to AIR it. If you don't like the dubs or edits, at least blame the correct entity.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Sep 20, 2005 8:38 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 11 of 26

Jump to: