нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - The NEW Fight thread
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
The NEW Fight thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- And what about me?

TWWK- Who are you?

Beat- Uh, I am He-Man, defender of Eternia. You seen hurt, Man-at-arms.

TWWK- Man-at-arms?

Beat- It's worse than I feared. Skeletor must have really messed with your head.

TWWK- Confused

Beat- Come. We will talk.
PostWed Jan 15, 2003 3:54 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
*Is at one of Beat's bases*

*FwumpBOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Zentrandi: We're under attack! Radar scan says...just one man?

Slim: *Is taking down Zentrandi with his chaos fire*
Too easy...

*Chaos fire destroys the whole place*
PostWed Jan 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
{Ace pilots strafe Slim, as Sword Man appears}

Sword Man- You are finished!!!

Slim- Wouldn't you like to think so, you Dr. Wily reject!

Voice- Sword Man!! I will handle him.

Sword Man- Master! Are you allright?

Voice- I'm fine. {A red robot with long blonde hair and a light saber comes out to challenge Slim}

Slim- Who are you?

Robot- Zero.
PostWed Jan 15, 2003 4:06 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
CP: A new ability? From you? Hmm, let me thinkNo. *Goes all Inque style and turns into a black blob. DM steps closer*

DM: What the- *CP shoots down his throat.*

CP: *Voice coming from inside DM's body.* If I so willed it, I could send you up to Snake Way by blowing your body apart. That's if I so willed it. You can't stop me from in here. *DM feels a shock in his brain.* Truce?

DM: Like I have a choice . . .

CP: Good. Now go fight Trunx and Dera. *Removes himself from DM's body and shadow walks away. His voice sounds all around DM* And I may have a lot of techniques, but it's just so I'm versatile. And I've worked hard for just about all of them. And if you aren't versatile enough to have a few tricks up your sleve, well, then, you aren't much of a fighter. And things like me shooting down your throat happen.

DM: Whatever. We'll meet again.

*DM flies off. CP Instant Transmissions to Beat's Control room.*

CP: Terra!

Terra: Yessir!

CP: Did Beat ever come back here?

Terra: No, he said something about replacing TWWK's mind.

CP: *Sigh* Same old Beat. But at least this time it HELPS me.

Terra: Slim is killing Zentraedi with some sort of Cha-

CP: Gun, interface. Eye, interface. *Gun plugs into the main computer. Eye sends a laser out to Terra's Eye. They stand still for a few minutes. Then Eye rolls back and Gun dislodges. Terra continues like nothing ever happened.*

Terra: -os Fire. What are we going to do?

CP: I'm going over there. *Instant Transmissions to right behind Slim. The next few rounds of the Chaos Fire Slip into Warp Holes and then exit through holes that direct them to hit all sides of Slim. Slim looks dazed.*

Slim: Ow . . .

CP: So, what exactly is this chaos fire dealy thing?

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Jan 15, 2003 5:18 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Good question. Now, Man-at-arms, we need to take out Skeletor's base on Jurai.

TWWK- Okay.

Beat- Masters of the Universe, assemble!!!

Ram-Man!
Mechaneck!!
Man-E-Faces!!
Buzz-Off!!
Sy-Klone!
And Teela!!

Let's go!! {The Masters, beat, and TWWK head off in a ship to Jurai}
PostWed Jan 15, 2003 5:34 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
CP: So, what exactly is this chaos fire dealy thing?

I'll show you...*Fires at random tree, tree is instantly engulfed*

It is a mass of pure anger...it comes from within...the more hatred you have inside, the more power you can release...the blast I just let loose was just a small example...the one I took out the east wing with? Still, only about 40%...*Hand ignites with a purple flame* this in my hand...this is my anger towards Beat. He...killed innocent people...I can't forgive that...*Flame grows larger*...and I won't...
PostWed Jan 15, 2003 5:46 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
DM:*comes out of nowhere and hits CP full force in the back of the neck* Like I'd obey you.
CP:*goes Inque style and trys to go down DM's throat*
DM:*opens up a portal right in front of CP, CP goes straight into the portal*Too easy. Hey, Zero.
Zero: What?
DM: Beat killed X.
Zero: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I'll kill him!!!*goes off to kill Beat*
DM:*goes into portal*

-chaos dimension-

CP: Where is this place?
DM:*flies in through portal, portal closes*It's my dimension. I control everything here.
CP: What are yo-*is thrown to the ground by a massive fluctuation in gravity, gets back up, blinks, is instantly surrounded by miles of beautiful girls*Woah.*blinks again, girls turn into 300lb. fanboys*AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!*fanboys disappear*
DM: You see, I can make this place paradise or hell whenever I want.
CP: Then I'll leave.*tries to Instant Transmission but can't, reaches for warp dagger only to find it missing, tries to shadow walk, walks into a wall*
DM: There is no escape.*disappears*
CP: Where are you?!?!
DM: Everywhere.
CP: But, how?!?!
DM: I can do anything here. Manipulate time and space, alter gravity, materialize people, make you unable to use weapons and powers. Even make you cease to exist.
CP: Come and fight me!
DM: Why would I want to do that?*CP gets lifted up by an invisible force and thrown through a wall*
CP: Coward!*gets gutted by a spike that shoots out of ground, collapes*You'll never win.
DM: That's what you think.*CP's head gets crushed by a huge boulder, CP's dead body is thrown into a portal*

-King Yemma's palace-

CP:*gets thrown out of a portal, portal closes, stands up*What?!?! I'm alive?
King Yemma: No.
CP: Damnit. At least I got my stuff back.*about to Instant Transmission*
King Yemma: You can't do that.
CP: Why not?
King Yemma: Because if I let every single person that wanted to go back to Earth go, I would be out of a job!!! Got it!!
CP: Yes sir.
King Yemma: Now go run down Snake Way or whatever it is that you do here.
CP: Yes sir.*starts running down Snake Way*

-real world-

DM:*flies out of portal, portal closes*One down, one to go.*flies to Jurai*
PostWed Jan 15, 2003 6:43 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
***DM, in the future, know that I wouldn't use the same move (Jumping down your throat* twice.) Also know that I wouldn't run into a portal of yours seeing as how I have amped speed boots and could turn on a dime.***

~~~~~~

*CP and Slim are staring at DM. DM is on the ground, shaking, and giggling.*

Slim: What the hell?

CP: When I was inside him, I implanted something in his brain (Hence the shock he felt in his brain). He can't touch me without being sent into a dream world. In his mind, everything he wants to happen is happening. Out here, he's having a seizure.

Slim: Heh . . . haha . . .BWAHAHAHAHAHA! That's wicked funny!

CP: And those that laguh cannot be mad. Yatta^_^

Slim: Damn. But I'm too happy to care! *Sits beside DM and laughs.*

CP: *Sits down next to Slim.* You have much to learn my student. But all shall become clear. Beat's not killing anymore innocents. And I'm sure you could bring them all back with the Dragon Balls. But do me a favor and take care of DM before he forces me to do something to him?

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Jan 15, 2003 7:36 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
Where the hell did you get speed boots from? No one has even has half the amount of powers you have. Everyone else has a main theme they stick to, Slim: psychic, Trunx: Saiya-jin, TWWK: Jurain Jedi, Beat: evil conqueror, Dread: mage, me: demon, Gerb: Mech pilot, JJ: samurai, you: NONE. Some times people change, like when Slim was a redneck, and Beat's Sin starships. You steal powers from any place that looks cool enough and never lose anything even if you only use it once. And the 'it's just a dream excuse', that's just stupid. But we'll play that way.
----------------------------------
DM:*still shaking*
Slim and CP:*laughing*
DM:*kicks Slim where the sun don't shine, continues shaking*
CP:*is now laughing at Slim*
DM:*blade on gauntlet extends, slashes CP across the chest creating a huge gash, continues shaking*
CP:*passes out from blood loss*

-20 minutes later-

DM:*thing in brain runs out of power and disintegrates, slowly recovers*Ugh, I feel like I have a hangover*sits up, looks around*Did I get thrown out of the bar again?*starts to remember, gets up*Slim must have left.*looks at CP, kicks him*Ugh, my head.*flies to Jurai*
PostWed Jan 15, 2003 8:44 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
Slim: THAT'S IT! *Hand begins to burn again*

DM: ...should I start running now?

Slim: CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSS!!!!!!

DM: *Begins to run*

Slim: FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLL!!!!!

Dm: *Is clear over the next ridge by now*

Slim: BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!*Obliterates DM and ten miles more*
PostWed Jan 15, 2003 8:55 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
*portal in front of DM closes*
DM: That was close.*flies to Jurai*
PostWed Jan 15, 2003 9:15 pm
Trunx_Kaio-jin

Post subject:
Stupid DM. You control your worthless dimension, not this one. But I have a friend who can do a few nasty tricks here.

*Puts two fingers to his forehead*

Dera!

<TRUNX?! YOU'RE DEAD WHEN I FIND YOU, YOU LITTLE MONKEY-TAILED FREAK!!! YOU KNOW I HATE BEING IN THE CENTER OF PLANETS!!>

Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get the hell over it! I need your help!

<Ha. Why should I help you?>

'Cuz if you don't, I'll put you in some more planets. Because I taught you how to sword fight, and because we're friends.

<...>

<!!!!!!!!I"M IN!!!!!!!>

Good. Now here's what you have to do....

10 minutes later....

<So, lemme get this straight. You want me to distort the very fabric of reality, negate DM's dimensional travelling powers and give them to you, solely so you can throw him through a portal, follow, and beat the holy hell out of him?>

In short, yeah.

Uh-huh.

*Thinks for a second*

Yeah. After I return, give the abilities to my buddy CP. I'm sure he's got a few things to "discuss" with DM.

Same here.

"Just me and you now, puke bucket"
-My best friend after getting high AND drunk, and puking his intest
PostWed Jan 15, 2003 10:37 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
Slim: Uh...sensai?

CP: Yes?

Slim: Could you open a rather large hole to Jurai for a second?

CP: Sure...I guess...

*Portal opens*

Slim: *Shoots his maximum power through the portal, destroying Jurai*
PostWed Jan 15, 2003 11:14 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
Trunx, you're going to take one of the few powers I have, use it against me, then give it to guy who has more stuff than everyone else combined, and you're going to use a guy who's only posted once in this thread to do it. Since when can Dera control the universe?. Slim, the warp holes don't have that long of a range.
------------
DM:*almost to Jurai*
PostThu Jan 16, 2003 9:06 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
TWWK- When will we reach Jurai?
Beat- In a few minutes, Man-At-Arms. Stratos has gone ahead to scout, along with Orko.
TWWK- Then we will finally destroy Skeletor?
Beat- If we're lucky. Little do you know that you're going to help me kill Washu and the others. Then, you will finally be free of these battles, my poor adversary.

Zero- Beat!! This is for X!!
Beat- I am X, moron. Remeber?! {Turns into Megaman X} The real X is safe and sound. DM wanted to mess with you.
Zero- DM!!! {Runs off to kill DM}
Beat- {Turns back into He-Man}
PostThu Jan 16, 2003 2:37 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 67, 68, 69  Next
Page 46 of 69

Jump to: