нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Argh Help!
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Argh Help!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject: Argh Help!
OK, here it goes. I've had a crush on this guy for weeks and I had no idea whether he even noticed me so I didn't really mind looking over his way every so often because I assumed that I wasn't even a blip on his raydar(sp?)

So tonight apparently my friends tell me I've been acting obvious for ages, they've been suspecting it for weeks and we're always looking at each other.

I don't think he was looking at me, I think he probably thinks I'm a weirdo for staring at him or something. But if they think he was looking back should I keep looking to try and catch him looking or talk to him or something? I have no idea what to do.

I'm really embarrased about being found out. How can I make my crushes less obvious -_- ugh...this is too stressful when I'm ill...

I don't wanna be obvious...

he stress is too much. The majority of you are guys, would you notice someone looking at you? I didn't think I was doing it that often....

I feel really self-concious now, I like having it to myself but now...I'm not sure. And it'll probably finish now and I'll like someone else! JUST as it comes out.

I'm so fickle....
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostThu Oct 07, 2004 2:16 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
Jump him.
He'll probably like it.

Either that, or go confront him. The longer you sit and stare at him (and he notices), the more he'll be weirded out.
PostThu Oct 07, 2004 2:25 pm
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ahhhgghh! Angst! Wink

Has he noticed you staring? If he has, he may very well assume you're staring at him because you like him. If all you've been doing is looking, this shouldn't happen, but there's the off-chance he'll think you're some kind of stalker. Prevent that from happening, as female stalkers are for some reason, considered creepier than male stalkers.

From what I know however, only your friends seem to notice when you're acting the way you are now. It's unlikely he'll ever realize what's going on, unless someone informs him of it. Just do what Pepsi suggested back in the early 90's- Be young. Have fun.
PostThu Oct 07, 2004 5:37 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Confront him. As you've heard a million times: what's the worse that could happen? He won't date you. Well, isn't that the same worse-case scenerio no matter what you do? Seems like appraoching him is the best thing you can do if you like the guy. And don't worry about being nervous. You'll be nervous no matter what, and he won't care one way or the other.
PostThu Oct 07, 2004 6:00 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject: Re: Argh Help!
dillpops wrote:
raydar(sp?)

Is that how it's spelled in the UK?

Anyways yeah I wish I caught a girl looking at me every once in a while. Oh well.

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostThu Oct 07, 2004 8:05 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
Heh I've had the same problem but extend timeframe to about a year and a half. At least we're "friends" now...

I asked her to a movie today but she's grounded
!@@#$!$@!$$@@##!@$#!!$#!!@@

Edit: I highly doubt this is the place to ask for relationship help...people here are just too insane.
PostThu Oct 07, 2004 9:35 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Communication for Women has a tip...
PostThu Oct 07, 2004 10:22 pm
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
Daikun wrote:
Communication for Women has a tip...

All those staring contests from elementary school are coming back to haunt me now....
PostFri Oct 08, 2004 2:07 am
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
Thanks guys, hey you are my family on the internet, of COURSE I'll ask for advice.
PostFri Oct 08, 2004 4:01 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
well, i've never been good with girls, but if you do end up changinig your mind, heres what you do.

Make sure he's looking at you, but of course you can't notice, then

start picking your nose.

you'll have no wories he likes you after that.

but if you try talking to him and you still like him that might work.

or, a not

Do you like me?
| | yes

| | no

that works everytime
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSat Oct 09, 2004 7:20 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ROBRAM89

Veteran

Post subject:
lol Reminds me of the time I asked for advice on this board. Got nothing. Hope it goes better for you than it did for me lol

On to actual advice...like they said, the worst thing that could happen is rejection ,but if oyu neevr bring it up with him, it'll never happen anyway...it's not like you're a guy asking a girl out, and risking getting mased lmao I always thought that unless there's some huge reason that the person can never know you like them...just let them know...I wasted a ridiculous amount of time trying to keep all my crushes secret, it was stupid, there were only a few that shouldn't have known, and now I really regret it...just let somebody know if you like them. Don't make the same mistake everybody else makes. Let them know.
PostSat Oct 09, 2004 6:39 pm
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
...what mistake does everyone else make?
PostSun Oct 10, 2004 5:25 am
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
dillpops wrote:
...what mistake does everyone else make?

They don't reveal their feelings until it's too late, or they never reveal them. Then they look back and wonder if things would've been better had they actually said something.
PostSun Oct 10, 2004 12:49 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
just the standard shy fare. it's actually sad how common that is.
PostSun Oct 10, 2004 2:38 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
OK well I heard him talking about how he likes someone so...I'm not going to say anything. I had a quick cry but I feel a lot better about it all Smile

Thanks for all your advice people ^_^
PostTue Oct 12, 2004 10:23 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: