Π½Π΅Ρ‚

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Animation Release News/Dates
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Animation Release News/Dates
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject: Animation Release News/Dates
What's coming out this month? What coming out next month? What was just announced will be coming out? What just came out? List release dates for anything animated you think somebody here will enjoy.

Excel Saga Vol. #6 125 min. 29.98 04/08/2003
Hellsing Box Set 320 min. 124.98 04/08/2003
Patlabor Movie 3: WXIII 105 min. 24.98 04/08/2003
Patlabor Movie 3: WXIII Special Edition 105 min. 59.98 04/08/2003
Lupin the 3rd TV Vol. #02: Love Heist 125 min. 24.98 04/08/2003

He's better than Pop-Rocks!

Last edited by Spookmonkey on Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
PostWed Apr 09, 2003 1:47 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
(Release dates subject to change. Prices are list price.)

DVD
Spirited Away $29.99 04/15
Miyazaki 3 Pack: Spirited Away, Castle in the Sky, Kiki's Delivery Service $89.99 04/15
Chobits #2: The Empty City $29.98 05/13
.hack//SIGN #2: Outcast (with OST #2) $39.98 05/06
.hack//SIGN #2: Outcast (DVD only) $29.98 05/06
.hack//LIMINALITY #2 (with .hack//MUTATION PS2 game) $49.99 05/06
Sailor Moon SuperS #7 $14.98 05/13
The AniMatrix: all 9 shorts $24.98 06/03
His and Her Circumstances #4 $29.95 06/24

EDIT: There. Are you happy now?

Another EDIT: .hack//LIMINALITY #2 changed from 05/05 to 05/09 to 05/06. I just don't know what to believe anymore. Confused

Last edited by Beefy on Sun May 04, 2003 8:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
PostThu Apr 10, 2003 2:49 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
*coughgraphicnovelsarentanimationifthiswasananimereleasedatesthreadmaybebutitsnotcough*

Alien Nine 100 minutes $29.99 July 8, 2003
Descendants of Darkness DVD Collection 325 minutes
$99.99 July 8, 2003
Battle Arena Toshinden 60 minutes $19.99 July 8, 2003 *note:stay away from this at all costs*
Art of Fighting 46 minutes $19.99 July 8, 2003
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Temptation 100 minutes $29.99 July 8, 2003
Beautiful Weapon 75 minutes $29.99 July 8, 2003

PostThu Apr 10, 2003 10:35 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Batman: The Animated Series - Out of the Shadows and Justice League: Paradise Lost DVDs, set for release on July 22nd, 2003

On July 8th, the next volume of Sakura Wars TV and last volume of Wild Arms TV should reach store shelves. Both have an MSRP of $29.98

The three episode OVA Read or Die will see release on May 27th from Manga Entertainment. The release date was already made public a couple weeks ago, but Manga's press release The DVD will feature Dolby Digital 5.1 sound for both language tracks, the original RoD trailer, interviews with director and crew and a free poster.

PostTue Apr 15, 2003 12:24 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Anime News Network has released their list of whats new in japan this year. Look for Ninja Scroll TV towards the bottom.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature.php?id=134

PostTue Apr 15, 2003 12:26 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Family Guy - Volume 1
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Specs: Full screen video, Dolby Surround audio, commentaries, and behind the scenes featurette. Review here.
The controversial, and cancelled, animated show finally arrives on DVD in the US; with only a few minor changes from the mass-imported Region 2 release. This "Volume 1" set includes the episodes from the first and second seasons.
Release Date: 4/15/03

PostTue Apr 15, 2003 1:02 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Cowboy Bebop: The Movie $26.95 06/24

Read the article at Anime on DVD
PostWed Apr 16, 2003 7:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
Beefy, I have a list of extras from the DVD release.

Quote:
Cowboy Bebop Video Release Information
Columbia TriStar Home has announced that Cowboy Bebop: The movie will be released on home video on June 24th for $26.95.

DVD SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Digitally Mastered Audio & Anamorphic Video
* Mastered in High Definition
* Widescreen Presentation
* "From the Small Screen to the Big Screen" featurette
* "International Appeal - What's Not to Like?" featurette
* "Spike: A Complex Soul" featurette
* "Faye: Intellectual Vixen" featurette
* "Ed: Resident Eccentric" featurette
* "Jet: No Ordinary Dad" featurette
* Character Profiles
* Music Videos - "Ask DNA" & "Gotta Knock A Little Harder"
* Conceptual Art Galleries (Characters / Aircrafts / Automobiles / Monorail / Accessories)
* Four Storyboard Comparisons
* Theatrical Trailers
* Audio: English 5.1, Japanese 5.1, French (Dolby Surround)
* Subtitles: English, French
* Interactive Menus
* Scene Selections
Also available is the Cowboy Bebop: The Movie / Osamu Tezuka's Metropolis DVD 2-pack priced at $48.95 SLP

From the press release: Mars - 2071 A.D. On the eve of Halloween, a tanker explodes on a freeway in the crater of Alba City, releasing a deadly virus that kills hundreds. When the surviving witnesses begin to die mysteriously, the police suspect a terrorist attack using a biological weapon and offer an astronomical reward for the arrest and capture of the person behind the destruction.

On the space ship "Bebop," Spike Spiegel and his crew of intergalactic bounty hunters (muscle-bound brute Jet Black, vixen Faye Valentine, computer whiz Ed and data dog Ein) are in dire straits as usual, but the news of the reward changes everything and this rogue vigilante crew gets on the case, each using his or her own tactics to stop the tragedy.

Spike begins his search to identify the poison on Moroccan Street, where "anything can be had." He obtains a vase containing a small round capsule from a guy named Rashid. Meanwhile, using his ISSP connections, Jet comes across a rumor that a pharmaceutical company may be involved in the incident.

After analyzing an image taken from the scene of the crime, Ed and Faye discover that the prime suspect has a tattoo on his arm and further investigation leads to the information that he is a military officer named Vincent Volaju. The case becomes stranger as they learn, according to official records, that Volaju has been dead for some time and has a dangerous connection with Spike's love interest Elektra.

As the Bebop crew pieces the information together, the mystery takes shape. A suspect who died a long time ago. A pharmaceutical conglomerate. A special unit of the military. And a mysterious round capsule. It's obvious that there was more to this incident than just a random terrorist attack.

I hope this helps.
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostThu Apr 17, 2003 8:32 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Thats enough extras to make it worth buying. Im suprised they added so much. As popular as the series is they could have gotten by without adding anything and selling a lot of copies.
PostThu Apr 17, 2003 9:01 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Just Announced
Spirit Warrior Vol. #1: Revival of Evil - $19.99 - 49 minutes - 08/12/2003
Hades Project Zeorymer Vol. #2: Extinction - $19.99 - 60 minutes - 08/12/2003
DNA2 Vol. #4: Crossfire - 75 minutes - $29.98 - 08/12/2003
Machine Robo Vol. #2 - 125 minutes - $29.98 - 08/12/2003
Trouble Chocolate Vol. #5 - 100 minutes - $24.98 - 06/10/2003
Ranma Forever Vol. #7 - 75 minutes - $24.98 - 06/10/2003
Pokemon: Crash of the Dairy - $19.98 - 06/24/2003
Project Arms Vol. #5 - 75 minutes - $24.98 - 06/10/2003
Inu Yasha Vol. #6 - 75 minutes - $24.98 - 06/03/2003
Inu Yasha Vol. #7 - 75 minutes - $24.98 - 06/24/2003

Just Released
Ai Yori Aoshi Vol. #2: My Dearest Pioneer Animation 125 min. 2 29.98 04/22/2003
Arjuna Vol. #4 Bandai Entertainment 75 min. 4/4 29.98 04/22/2003
DragonballZ World Tournament Box Set Funimation Productions 1 42.95 04/22/2003
Great Dangaioh Vol. #3 Viz Inc. N/A min. 3/4 24.98 04/22/2003
Inu Yasha Vol. #04 Viz Inc. 75 min. 4 24.98 04/22/2003
Inu Yasha Vol. #05 Viz Inc. 75 min. 5 24.98 04/22/2003
Mobile Fighter G-Gundam Box #3 Bandai Entertainment 300 min. 3/4 49.98 04/22/2003
Mobile Fighter G-Gundam Vol. #7 Bandai Entertainment 100 min. 7/12 19.98 04/22/2003
Mobile Fighter G-Gundam Vol. #8 Bandai Entertainment 100 min. 8/12 19.98 04/22/2003
Mobile Fighter G-Gundam Vol. #9 Bandai Entertainment 100 min. 9/12 19.98 04/22/2003
Orphen: The Collection ADV Films 600 min. 1/1 89.98 04/22/2003
Project Arms Vol. #04 Viz Inc. 75 min. 4 24.98 04/22/2003
Rei Rei SoftCel Pictures 50 min. 1/1 29.98 04/22/2003
Samurai, The ADV Films 45 min. 1/1 24.98 04/22/2003
Speed Racer Limited Edition Vol. #1 Other 275 min. 1/? 22.98 04/22/2003
Trouble Chocolate Vol. #4 Viz Inc. 100 min. 4/5 24.98 04/22/2003

PostMon Apr 21, 2003 11:16 pm
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
Here are the Bandai releases for May.

Quote:
Please Teacher! -- Hot For Teacher
Witness the unique relationship between an 18-year old high school student, who has not aged in three years due to a coma that stunted his growth and a teacher whose possesses a secret that only this student knows…she is an alien sent by the Galaxy Federation to observe the Earth. As the sole human being with knowledge of this secret, Kei Kusanagi, must marry this alien, Mizuho Kazami. Homework, dating and a gorgeous alien wife?going to school has never been quite this fun!

The Please Teacher! – Hot For Teacher DVD offers the following features:

• Interactive Animated Menus
• English/Japanese language
• English subtitles optional
• Bandai Previews

CATALOG #: 669198227097
RUNNING TIME: 100 min.
RATING: 16 and Up
GENRE: Romantic/Comedy
SRP PRICE: $29.98
STREET DATE: May 6, 2003

Please Teacher! (V. 1) – Hot For Teacher: LIMITED EDITION Box With DVD
Kei Kusanagi isn’t your typical 15 year-old high school student. He’s actually an 18 year-old with a rare disorder that puts him into what he calls a “standstill.” When he was younger, this disorder left him in a deep coma, which stunted his growth for the next three years! Mizuho Kazami isn’t your typical teacher either. She’s actually an alien sent by the Galaxy Federation to observe the earth! As the sole human being with knowledge of Ms. Kazami’s secret, Kei must…marry the alien?! Homework, dating, and a gorgeous wife – going to school has never been quite this fun.

The Please Teacher! (V. 1) – Hot For Teacher: LIMITED EDITION Box With DVD offers the following features:

• Dolby Digital Audio

RUNNING TIME: 100 min.
RATING: 16 and Up
GENRE: Romantic/Comedy
SRP PRICE: $59.98

LIMITED EDITION Box With DVD Includes:

• Limited Edition Box with DVD (only 15,000 Pieces made)
• Reversible DVD Cover
• Commercials
• Episode 1 Preview
• Design Gallery
• Promotion Clip
• Please Teacher! Trailer
• Original CD Soundtrack
• Onegai Teacher mini-manga
• Please Teacher! Postcard Set
• Bandai Previews

Fancy Lala -- A Passing Dream
Just when Miho thought she’s experience it all, she finds out that her beautiful sister Lala may be cheating on her boyfriend and Lyrical Productions informs her that Lala has landed her premier concert! Will having a concert so early in her career have a negative influence on the star? Will she survive her painstaking dance training? And what would happen if she lost her magic sketchbook and pen? You never know what to expect of this twisting tale.

The Fancy Lala -- A Passing Dream DVD offers the following features:

• Fancy Lala Fashion Gallery
• Bandai Previews

CATALOG #: 669198133596
RUNNING TIME: 100 Min.
RATING: Ages 7 & Up
GENRE: Kids
SRP PRICE: $24.98

.hack//SIGN – Outcast (Version 2)
Tsukasa has been captured by the Crimson Knights! Subaru talks with him and tries to understand his plight, but the unbalanced Sora stages a jailbreak. Tensions mount within the group as Mimiru confronts BT about her betrayal of Tsukasa. Mimiru decides to give it all up, but after a chance encounter with another player, she changes her mind. As the clues unfold, everything points to a powerful legendary item called 'The Key of the Twilight'. Could this be the source of all the trouble in The World? Everyone seems to think so. Alliances are formed and plots are hatched with everyone's sole focus to uncover this item’s location.

The .hack//SIGN – Outcast DVD offers the following features:

• Isolated Score Audio Track
• .hack Timeline
• Character Gallery
• Production Art Gallery
• Commercial Collection 1
• Bandai Previews

CATALOG #: 669198221194
RUNNING TIME: 125 Min.
RATING: Ages 13 & Up
GENRE: Action/Fantasy
STREET DATE: May 20, 2003

.hack//SIGN LIMITED EDITION (Version 2)
From the same all-star anime creative team: Yoshiyuki Sadamoto (Evangelion), Kazunori Ito (Ghost in the Shell), and Koichi Mashimo (Noir). Login to the most successful online game in history! “The World” is being played by millions of people around the world, making it the most popular game ever. Players can go online and trade items, form parties, and go on quests. But none of that concerns Tsukasa. Trapped within "The World", a virtual prisoner - His journey from the digital world to the real world has just begun.

The .hack//SIGN LIMITED EDITION (Version. 2) special features include:

• Isolated Score Audio Track
• .hack Timeline
• Character Gallery
• Production Art Gallery
• Commercial Collection 1
• Bandai Previews

LIMITED EDITION Includes
• Limited Edition DVD Slipcover
• Original CD Soundtrack #2

CATALOG #: 669198221699
RUNNING TIME: 125 Min.
GENRE: Sci-Fi/Drama
SRP PRICE: $64.98

Banner of the Stars -- Only The Beginning (V.3)
The Imperial Star Forces has suffered a catastrophic blow under the might of the United Mankinds new weapon! Admiral Bebaus is faced with losing nearly half his fleet and the main battle has only just begun! On the front lines, the Basroil's doing the best it can, but despite their valiant efforts it looks like the battle may be lost! Lafiel, who is an Imperial princess, isn't used to losing and she isn't about to start now. And just when things look their darkest... disaster strikes! Will Lafiel and Jinto survive this latest challenge?

The Banner of the Stars -- Only The Beginning (V.3) DVD offers the following features:

• Special Reversible Cover
• Production Art Gallery
• Textless Ending #2
• Bandai Previews

CATALOG #: 669198218194
GENRE: Action/Sci-Fi

Geneshaft -- Volume 1
In a final attempt to save the human race, a genetic engineering program was initiated in hopes of creating a new breed of human beings with special skills and abilities to benefit all of society. However, this newfound peace is interrupted as an artifact of unknown origin hangs between the Earth and the moon. A group of these new breed of humans have been selected to investigate, however Mika, one of the members of the team, is confused as to why she’s been included since she doesn’t seem to have any super abilities. Armed with a prototype ship and mecha known only as 'Shaft', this strike team may be the only thing standing between peace and the total destruction of the Earth!

The Geneshaft -- Volume 1 DVD offers the following features:

• Pilot Film
• Geneshaft Glossary
• Bilkis Programs Explained
• Bandai Previews

CATALOG #: 669198210099
GENRE: Action/Sci-Fi
STREET DATE: May 20, 2003

ABOUT BANDAI ENTERTAINMENT
Bandai Entertainment Inc. is the premier distributor of Japanese animation on DVD home video in North America. The company has distributed notable titles like Mobile Fighter G Gundam, Escaflowne, Cowboy Bebop, and Outlaw Star. Bandai Entertainment Inc. is a subsidiary of Bandai America Inc., who makes the toys for the hit television series, Power Rangers, Digimon, and Mobile Suit Gundam. All U.S. operations are headquartered in a large, ultra-modern facility in Cypress, Calif. Bandai Co., Ltd is the third largest toy company in the world comprising 53 subsidiaries in 18 countries. In addition to toys and children's entertainment, Bandai Co.'s global interests include video game software, multimedia, music and full-length feature films, vending machines, trading cards, candies, and licensed apparel. Bandai Entertainment is headquartered in Cypress, California and additional company and product information is available through our website at www.bandai-ent.com.

I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostWed Apr 23, 2003 2:08 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
The preliminary solicitation information has come out for some Bandai titles, so expect these dates to change:

Saber Marionette J Ultimate Collection - 1605 minutes - $199.98 - 08/19/2003
.hack//SIGN Vol. #4: - 100 minutes - $29.98 - 09/02/2003
Please Teacher Vol. #3: - $29.98 - 09/02/2003

This is in addition to what I posted here.
Source: Anime on DVD.

:add: Not to mention this stuff. It's a busy day at Pioneer Distributing. Wink

According to an update at Right Stuf this morning, Pioneer Animation is all set to do some repackaging and repricing on some of their titles from a year or two ago:

El Hazard: The Wanderers Box Set - 650 minutes - $79.98 - 07/01/2003
El Hazard: The Alternative World Box Set - 325 minutes - $79.98 - 07/01/2003
Sol Bianca: The Legacy Box Set - 180 minutes - $59.98 - 07/01/2003
Adventures of the Mini Goddess Box Set - 400 minutes - $79.98 - 07/01/2003
NieA_7 Box Set - 325 minutes - $79.98 - 07/01/2003
PostThu Apr 24, 2003 1:50 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Don't forget, Disney's Treasure Planet comes out next tuesday (April 29th) on DVD. I've seen it and it is not only pretty damn true to the book it has some of the most phenominal animation I have even seen in it. The blending of 2d and 3d is absolutely F L A W L E S S. Disney just needs to learn how to market its stuff again. Go buy it or at the very least rent it.

Find something wrong with it and see what I have to say.

PostFri Apr 25, 2003 4:18 am
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Blue Submarine No. 6: Special Edition $34.98 06/03/03
Angel Links: Collector's Edition Set $49.98 07/01/03
Crest of the Stars: Collector's Edition Set $49.98 06/17/03
.hack//SIGN #3: Gestalt (DVD & OST) $39.98 07/08/03
.hack//SIGN #3: Gestalt (DVD only) $29.98 07/08/03
Chobits #3: Darkness Descends $29.98 07/08/03
Sailor Moon Season 1: uncut, sub $149.98 07/15/03
The Simpsons: Season 3 $49.98 07/30/03

EDIT: Angel Links CE changed from 06/17 to 07/01.
Another EDIT: .hack//SIGN #3 changed from 07/01 to 07/08.

Last edited by Beefy on Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total
PostFri May 16, 2003 6:23 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
For those too lazy to go to Anime on DVD: Very Happy

Saber Marionette J Collection details (10:00 PM EST): We got in the details tonight from Jerry Chu of Bandai Entertainment about the upcoming Saber Marionette J Collection. This is something that's definitely turning into a limited edition! Due out on 08/05/2003 for $199.95 and containing the two TV series and the OVA series, each Ultimate Collection will be individually signed/autographed by Saber Marionette J character designer Tsukasa Kotobuki! This release is being limited to just 5000 sets, so keep that in mind as you waffle about getting it.

New (Bandai) title announcements (06:08 PM EST): This fall continues to gain an impressive slate of titles:

Argentosoma Vol. #5 - 100 minutes - $29.98 - 10/07/2003
Kikaider vol. #2 - 75 minutes - $29.98 - 10/07/2003
Love Hina Again Movie - $29.98 - 09/09/2003
Witch Hunter Robin Vol. #1 - $29.98 - 10/21/2003
Witch Hunter Robin Vol. #1 Limited Edition - $59.98 - 10/07/2003

Pioneer New Title Announcements (09:23 AM EST): Pioneer's also laid out their schedule for the remainder of September and a look into the first half of October this morning on their site:

Sakura Wars The Movie Limited Edition - 85 minutes - $39.98 - 09/09/2003
Sakura Wars The Movie Standard Edition - 85 minutes - $29.98 - 09/09/2003
Heat Guy J Vol. #2 - 100 minutes - $29.98 - 09/23/2003
X Vol. #7 - 75 minutes - $29.98 - 09/23/2003

Ai Yori Aoshi Vol. #5 - 100 minutes - $29.98 - 10/14/2003
Beyblade Vol. #5 - 100 minutes - $19.98 - 10/14/2003
Lupin TV Vol. #4 - 125 minutes - $24.98 - 10/14/2003
Master Keaton Vol. #3 - 125 minutes - $29.98 - 10/14/2003
Sugar Vol. #4 - 100 minutes - $29.98 - 10/14/2003

New CD Title Announcements (09:00 AM EST): Pioneer is definitely continuing it's committment to a consistent and strong release schedule for their music CD line-up as we've got a peek at more September and October releases that were just announced on their site:

Sakura Wars The Movie : Original Soundtrack - 58 minutes - $14.98 - 09/09/2003
Ai Yori Aoshi : Sakura: Original Soundtrack - $14.98 - 10/07/2003
Chobits: Original Soundtrack 002 - $14.98 - 10/07/2003
Mahoromatic: Something More Beautiful : More Beautiful Soundtrack - $14.98 - 10/07/2003

Last edited by Nobuyuki on Thu May 22, 2003 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
PostThu May 22, 2003 1:53 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 1 of 25

Jump to: