нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Mailbag: Infolink Edition
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Mailbag: Infolink Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Daikun wrote:
I have the promo for The Boondocks' Uncut & Uncensored DVD. http://creative.myspace.com/groups/_ap/boondocks/video/trailer.mov

I'll have to clear that with Tyler.

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptK1wLmsDA
My name is Alisandre Lee of Killeen Tx. For the last year I have tried to get one of the best animes ever, Sailor Moon, back in North America but all to no avail. I've probably sent off over 100 letters, phone calls, and e-mails and probably signed every Sailor Moon petition there is. But I know its going to take more than one person sending in letters and e-mails and phone calls. Really, its going to take more than just this petition to bring Sailor Moon back to North America again. What I'm asking everybody to do is to contribute to this cause. I'm asking you to not only sign my petition but to make your own petition (online and in real life) to show how much we want Sailor Moon back. By doing this it show these networks that we are active in wanting Sailor Moon back. I'm asking you to send letters, e-mails, phone calls to Cartoon Network, Dic, and Cloverway. I'm asking you to make our voice heard because one person alone can't accomplish this task. One person alone cannot bring Sailor Moon back. Its going to take all of us to show how much we want Sailor Moon back. Youtube.com has Sailor Moon clips that you can send to friends and to the Networks I mentioned above. Go to this site and send the Networks these clips over and over again until they bring Sailor Moon back. Please contribute in anyway you can to Show how much we want Sailor Moon back! Even the littlest help can make a big difference. I've been to some of these petitions to bring back Sailor Moon and some of them have over 1000 signatures. If we can get those 1000 people to send off letters, phone calls, and e-mails telling Cartoon Network that they want Sailor Moon back than they will have no choice but to acknowledge us. I mean come on, if Cartoon Network can put garbage like a monkey who plays with his buttocks and a Nose hair fighter, than surely they should have no problem putting Sailor Moon back om the air. After all Sailor Moon was one of the best rated shows of Cartoon Network by girls and boys. Please help bring the best anime ever to appear in North America back.

Out of all the contacts in that video, the only one that can do anything is Toei. They're the ones who are sitting on the rights to Sailor Moon. So go bug Toei.

DSouthwick wrote:
Will you be updating the Inuyasha intros/endings and other shows to h.264?

Tyler said he would be upgrading the Inuyasha and Case Closed/Detective Conan intros and endings.
I'm not sure when, but hopefully he will find the time.

As for myself, I'm working with a new IVTC process that will (hopefully) remove the jerkiness and combing out of footage that we get from DVD sources. I'm practicing with some of the existing stuff so I can learn to best use it for the new videos.

Stuff that will be remastered:
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig Intro II (already finished and uploaded to ASF. Looks better than the previous version.)
Eureka Seven Intros 1, 2, 3 & Endings 1 and 2
Even though they are already in H.264, there's some jerkiness and combed frames I want to get out.

Stuff that will be updated to H.264:
Wolf's Rain Intro
Witch Hunter Robin Intro

Stuff that will be added (not sure if in H.264 or xvid yet):
Trigun Ending II
Wolf's Rain Ending
Bleach Intros 1-4 & Endings 1-8

I would like to remaster the other Ghost in the Shell stuff one day, but so far only 2nd Gig Intro II has been done because it needed it the most.

If Tyler doesn't start on the Inuyasha stuff by the time I get Season 3, then I might give it a try.
Just a note that the current Inuyasha PE videos have the button to play them in full screen. If they get upgraded to H.264, I don't know if they will still have that option.

Other stuff like Reign and Kikaider might get updated if I ever get the DVD footage.
PostMon Jul 24, 2006 1:21 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
I gave the InuYasha OP/EDs a try a few months back, but the telecine was always whacky. I think my "Perfect" method (AfterEffects IVTC, Bicubic 720x540) only works on true film-based material.
PostThu Jul 27, 2006 2:49 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
And now a ratings report from our favorite contributor:
Anonymous wrote:
naruto(the show)

1. ITS MY FAV SHOW

2. FROM 1-100 I RATE IT A PERFECT 100

Thank you for your attention, short as it is. Wink
PostTue Aug 01, 2006 9:32 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's been a while since I posted in here, and the messages were starting to pile up.

JB wrote:
Yo, fry just make a move on leela you idiot or i'm gonna draw leela making out wit the doc. peace

Quote:
I want Sailor MOON R the movie to re-air!

Quan wrote:
stupid sailormoon

Ashley wrote:
BRING BACK SAILOR MOON!!!!!!!!!

Lauren wrote:
Sailor Moon R the movie please can you air it atleast one more time on public television?????

Richard M. wrote:
Hey, there was an inuyasha commercial that was airing around summer 2005. It started by stating "Once upon a time in feudal japan." Can you tell me what the name of the music playing in the background?

Lips wrote:
There is a commercial that I saw 8 or 9 years ago and I'd like to find it. It has something to do with the Toonami elevator. The narrator says "A new toonami is coming once again. Get into it." Can you find any like that and put them on your web site? It's one of original Tom 1 commercials.

J.J. wrote:
looking for moltar version of Voltron intro, at the end Lotor says "end it now".

Paul Cowden wrote:
An ad for the Bleach dub aired in the last day or so, no idea when. If you have time, please look into it and the Bleach intros/outros for its page on the site (though the bleach-addicted monkey pic did crack me up), your high quality videos are one of the best things on the net. Keep up the fine work.

J. Williams wrote:
hey...man i almost cried when i found this sight. it was great enough seeing a couple of the old skool intros i found on youtube.com but God has blessed the world by this website! Only one thing that's missing is my personal favorite, The Toonami Gundam Wing ending, not the original Japanese one with Relena (after owning all the GW Dvd's i really started to miss the toonami ending on tv y'know haha). Haha exactly that's what I was looking for but it's not here! I was wondering if you had it around somewhere or could find it/put it up? I'm sure it's not as easy as it sounds. But anyway yeah that I guess is all. Man this site is the best ever. God bless ya'lls and toonami, old skool and new, foreva! peace easy J. Williams

Thomas wrote:
umm... its not on adult swim...but...It was the toonami opening of Gundma Wing but it had a giutar solo in it ...it was Just communication with a giutar solo

Ryan wrote:
I am not allowed to wacth adult swim, but they have a new MIGUZI intro and new MIGUZI bumpers. P.S. I have realised that you have not updated your MIGUZI page in well over a year, if not two years.

Joe V. wrote:
I happened to notice that the "Almost Toonami" section is in bad need of update, heh.
Naruto, One Piece, Rave Master, Teen Titans and stuff are still in there...not that it really matters

PostFri Sep 15, 2006 10:48 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Quote:
Adult Swim UK Advertising Enquiry

Hi Guys,

I’m looking to promote the new UK website of the cult animation show Adult Swim. It’s big in the states but has only just been released in the UK. We are running an affiliate scheme and wondered if you would be interested in participating? Basically any users you drive through to us that purchase a subscription - you receive 20% of the revenue. A subscription currently costs £10 but will rise to £20 when the initial launch offer is over, we would also be willing to offer you some content for your site and of course a complimentary subscription.

I think Adult Swim would be a great fit with your users

Please let me know if you are interested and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Check out the site on www.adultswim.co.uk

Many Thanks

James

Quite interesting, considering this thread just popped up earlier today.
PostThu Oct 26, 2006 12:41 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's amazing how legit that site looks, but something DEFFINITELY doesn't smell right. The kind of not-smells-right that CN and AS should probably be made aware of . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Oct 26, 2006 1:49 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
The site's legit.

The advert revenue offer I leave to Tyler's judgment.
PostThu Oct 26, 2006 3:31 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
The site does have trademark notice and such, but that doesn't make it legit. Most noteably, there isn't copyright or ownership information on every page. I was pretty sure it was company standard at this point to put such matter at the bottom of every webpage, regardless of what's on said page. Cartoon Network and Adult Swim's sites follow this rule. This AS.UK does not. It just smells fishy, is all, offering the same content we get online for free, for a fee.

PostThu Oct 26, 2006 8:44 am
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
Quote:
Domain name:
adultswim.co.uk

Registrant:
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.

Registrant's address:
One CNN Center
Atlanta
Georgia
US

...and sadly:

Quote:
Due to current restrictions this site is only viewable to users within the UK due to rights restrictions. This website also uses Microsoft Digital Rights Management software to prevent piracy of its video content this means that full episode subscription content will only work on Windows machines using Internet Explorer and is not compatible with any other browser or operating system. For further information please review our Terms and Conditions on. this site.

...so an affiliate program would only be worth it to UK visitors...not Americans etc. looking to subscribe to shows.
PostThu Oct 26, 2006 10:18 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Note to self: learn how to track down the owner of any domain name. And by learn I mean google.

PostThu Oct 26, 2006 11:56 am
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
http://www.dnsstuff.com/
PostThu Oct 26, 2006 1:17 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
There's also completewhois.com
PostThu Oct 26, 2006 10:37 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ok, this is starting to grate on my nerves:

Quote:
Name: Anonymous

Title: Grom

Message: Hello, very nice site! Please also visit my homepages: health insurance utah for small business business general liability insurance small business group insurance care group health insurance home owner insurance rate quote http://insurancesimple.info/insurance/maryland-long-term-care-insurance.html http://insurancesimple.info/insurance/medical-insurance-international-traveler.html http://insurancesimple.info/insurance/employment-insurance-quebec.html Thanks!

Hello, very nice site! Please also visit my homepages: health insurance utah for small business business general liability insurance small business group insurance care group health insurance home owner insurance rate quote http://insurancesimple.info/insurance/maryland-long-term-care-insurance.html http://insurancesimple.info/insurance/medical-insurance-international-traveler.html http://insurancesimple.info/insurance/employment-insurance-quebec.html Thanks!

Is there a way we can ban this stupid bot? It's treating our news submission form like an Email box for free spamming. It sent us this message SIX TIMES over the past two days.
PostThu Nov 02, 2006 1:32 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Daikun wrote:
It sent us this message SIXTEEN TIMES over the past two days.

Fixed.
I just delete them.

I'd rather like to be able to clean up the news comments, myself.
PostThu Nov 02, 2006 4:32 am
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
Daikun wrote:
It sent us this message TWENTY TIMES over the past two days.

Thought I'd add my deletions to the pot...

We can't ban a specific name or IP address or anything like that?
PostThu Nov 02, 2006 11:06 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 9 of 13

Jump to: