нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Happy Birthday TOM and Toonami
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Happy Birthday TOM and Toonami

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toonami_fan

Post subject: Happy Birthday TOM and Toonami
It has been 11 years Since you have been on the air and you have a bought us Some great Show even with all the Time Changes over the years,

I rise my coke to you tom Happy Brithday my Freind May toonami live on forever
PostMon Mar 17, 2008 12:40 pm
just

Veteran

Post subject:
This Saturday we were also given new bumps. Happy Birthday Toonami. Thanks for the memories, shows, and all the action. All the best, and many more to come!
PostMon Mar 17, 2008 1:20 pm
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
Happy Birthday Toonami. My favortie line of the night "One Piece may seem like it's a pirate show, but it's really a life show. Think about it." Seeing the new bumpers were pretty cool. 11 years and more to come!
PostMon Mar 17, 2008 1:27 pm
Toonami_fan

Post subject:
bumps? what are is that? and by the way where can I find the Gundam
wing game that was on cartoon netork or toonami site a couple of years, back it was a mix of a chess game and paper, rock siscors,?

and you could use all 5 gundams to stops then Soliders..
PostTue Mar 18, 2008 5:27 am
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
I'm not sure about the Gundam Wing Game but you can check out the 2008 Hodgepodge on www.toonamiarsenal.com
PostTue Mar 18, 2008 10:54 am
rizwan787

Frequenter

Post subject:
Bumpers are the little snips of TOM, D, or Flash saying something before and after breaks. This is the first time Toonami has updated the bumps since the new reinvention.

And Happy Birthday. Here's to all the years of love, and many more to come.
PostThu Mar 20, 2008 10:34 am
VortexSpin

Post subject:
WOW, I'm good. Very Happy

Here's that Gundam Wing game. I remember playing this as a kid.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070607171719/www.cartoonnetworkla.com/english/play/wing_assault/index.html
PostFri Mar 21, 2008 7:54 am
Toonami_fan

Post subject:
Happy 12th brithday my friend ( sorry that it is a belated )
PostFri Mar 20, 2009 11:06 am
Toonami_fan

Post subject:
Happy 17th birthday tom and the rest of the toonami gang!
PostMon Mar 17, 2014 10:53 pm
Toonami_fan

Post subject:
Well it has been 18 years Since toonami & Tom and the rest of the toonami came to the world of cartoon network. So I raise a can of coke and wish you happy 18 Tom ,Sarah and Toonami.

2015-1997= 18
PostTue Mar 17, 2015 8:16 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: