нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - I CaMe BACK!!! I know you all love me....
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
I CaMe BACK!!! I know you all love me....
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ph33rN3kkidSk1llz

Post subject: I CaMe BACK!!! I know you all love me....
heres some stuff i brought wOk.....peoplez if you know me and don't follow these rules you will have a big chance of living in HELL reincarnet.

Rule 1. I AM GOD reincarnated, Treat me like it.

Rule 2. Don't mess with me or my friends....or you will get the privelage of meeting the devil... personally

Rule 3. I can kick anyones ass in DoA3, so save yourelf from a death bed beating.

Rule 4. Don't insult anime or you will find your face in the sole of my shoe.

Rule 5. Final Fantasy(squaresoft) games are L337, play them or be danmed to hell.

Rule 6.Ph33r |\/|`/ l337 sk1llz(fear my elite skillz)

Rule 7.Bill Gates is evil....

Rule 8. Don't oppose Pepito's Dominatio Force when we are taking over canada, and destroying microsoft, or you will find yourself burning in the fires of Hell with Bill Gates(jp) himself.

Rule 9. Play sports.....

Rule 10. ALL HAIL PEPITO!!!
...just kidding....

.... Thats my new and imroved profile lol......anyway it feels good to be back...

The have me as a NEWBIE!!!! -_-

Last edited by Ph33rN3kkidSk1llz on Sat Dec 21, 2002 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostSat Dec 21, 2002 4:24 pm
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
Welcome back PNS. Now if you can get Chon to post more....

*This thread is allowable because PNS is a PDF CS player.... You don't like it.. TOUGH!*

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostSat Dec 21, 2002 4:26 pm
GoufCustom

Post subject: Re: I CaMe BACK!!! I know you all love me....
Ph33rN3kkidSk1llz wrote:
heres some stuff i brought wOk.....peoplez if you know me and don't follow these rules you will have a big chance of living in HELL reincarnet.

Rule 2. Don't mess with me or my friends....or you will get the privelage of meeting the devil... personally

Rule 3. I can kick anyones ass in DoA3, so save yourelf from a death bed beating.

Rule 5. Final Fantasy(squaresoft) games are L337, play them or be danmed to hell.

Rule 8. Don't oppose Pepito's Dominatio Force when we are taking over canada, and destroying microsoft, or you will find yourself burning in the fires of Hell with Bill Gates(jp) himself.

Rule 9. Play sports.....

...just kidding....

.... Thats my new and imroved profile lol......anyway it feels good to be back...

I'm atheist, so I guess that rules out rule #1. Laughing Razz
PostSat Dec 21, 2002 5:56 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
No, Gouf, it doesn't. It just measn that to you, PNS doesn't exist. Neat little paradox, actually.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSat Dec 21, 2002 6:14 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Ph33rN3kkidSk1llz wrote:

People play DoA3 for fighting (O_o)...wow...
PostSat Dec 21, 2002 8:45 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Ph33rN3kkidSk1llz wrote:

Rule 9. Play sports.....

...just kidding....

1. Naw
2. Don't be stupid then
3. *clears throat* bring it
4. There is a shitload wrong with most anime, just as there is a shitload wrong with american cartoons. anime aint special.
5. FF 7 on beyond are way way over-rated and lean more towards sucking greasy donkey balls
6. eh..... no
7. If you look at it int he right way everyone is evil. Jobs and Wozniak are evil for stealing from Atari. They just as evil as Gates, only less successful financially.
8. Canada will be MINE!!!!! Mexico will become a giant parking lot/vacation resort.
9. By sports you mean "drinking beer while watching football" right?
10. Seig Pepito

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostSat Dec 21, 2002 11:35 pm
The_Nightweaver

Post subject:
If all FF games FFVII and beyond are overrated, why do they have the most fanart, and the most fans in general? This sounds like some old-school gamer jealousy rearing its ugly head.
PostSat Dec 21, 2002 11:48 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
actually it sounds like someone who knows quality in games and isn't driven by graphics. I'm not saying they suck, I'm saying they're not nearly the shiznit people think. They also get the fanart partially because the more stupid of people get obsessed. Obession leads to fanart.

PostSat Dec 21, 2002 11:52 pm
GoufCustom

Post subject:
Gah, I think FF9 is an amazing game. Shocked
PostSun Dec 22, 2002 9:39 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Huh, I thought FF7 was damn fun, and I got it 2 years after it came out. The graphics sucked compared to what else was out there . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Dec 22, 2002 10:32 am
HLB

Post subject:
Aren't you not supposed to make threads saying that you are back? O.o
PostSun Dec 22, 2002 11:06 am
Ladymercury

Ph33rN3kkidSk1llz wrote:

No, Hyde and Gackt are god Razz

Quote:

Twisted Evil

Quote:

I don't like DoA.... Razz

Quote:

Anime Sucks Major Ass....

nah, I'm just playing.

Quote:

VIII really sucked.

Quote:

I hate that language... that's why there the English Language Razz Razz Wink

Quote:

w00t!

Quote:

why would I in the first place, I still want my piece of Japan! Razz

Quote:
Rule 9. Play sports.....

:: cough ::

Quote:
...just kidding....

Great to have ya back!!!! ^_________________^[/img]
You last visited on Wed Jan 01, 2003 4:38 pm

and the bitch of anime returns....
PostSun Dec 22, 2002 12:49 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ph33rN3kkidSk1llz

Post subject:
Wow....i didn't expect people to remember me lol..... I have to get Chon to post more.....He is supposed to come over today, but he's not home Crying or Very sad ....and ya I guess spook is right about that, but i was jokin with half the stuff.......even though you all knew that and ya i dunno what to say....so I'll just stop.
PostSun Dec 22, 2002 1:47 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Very Happy

PostSun Dec 22, 2002 2:17 pm
Ph33rN3kkidSk1llz

Post subject:
lol..... Very Happy
PostSun Dec 22, 2002 2:31 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: