нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Snow!!
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Snow!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
could be worse slim, you could have broken your wrist ON christmas or christmas eve.

hmm... these bad gifts give me an idea.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostWed Dec 18, 2002 3:02 am
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
hmmm... does spook think of making thread?
PostWed Dec 18, 2002 3:21 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
no! no... no... probably not... maybe not. maybe. prossibly. probably. yes.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostWed Dec 18, 2002 10:53 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Let's see if I can come close to the outrageous stories so far...Ahem

On December 23, 2000 I went in for an outpatient surgery. More exactly it was to repair a hernia I was born with. 'Where exactly was it?' you ask, well let's just say the nurses had to shave me, and women can't get a hernia there. by the afternoon I was tired, sore, and my bloodstream full of really powerful drugs. The next thing I knew it was 8 p.m. on Christmas Eve, and I was opening presents. I still have the scar, a reminder of a wonderful present that year.
PostFri Dec 20, 2002 12:56 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hey, jsut be happy there weren't any... complications. With that complex a surgery, you should consider it a festivous miracle.
PostMon Dec 23, 2002 1:24 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
I assure you John, that everything down there is in perfect working order, they didn't screw up on me. Actually, they said it was a fairly routine operation, and I was in and out of the OR room in about 30 minutes.
PostMon Dec 23, 2002 4:36 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The_Nightweaver

Post subject:
You might as well paint a bright red target on central Mass. We are going to get POUNDED with almost a foot of snow come Xmas.
PostMon Dec 23, 2002 5:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
I can't believe this. It's 40 degrees in the desert and all we get is a nonstop hail and rain storm. I want snow damnit!
PostMon Dec 23, 2002 6:17 pm
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
The_Nightweaver wrote:
You might as well paint a bright red target on central Mass. We are going to get POUNDED with almost a foot of snow come Xmas.

Can you send some our way?

Or maybe just a little to the mountains so we can start skiing?
PostMon Dec 23, 2002 6:17 pm
Deraghdreg

Frequenter

Post subject:
Come to the mountains to get all you want. We've had three consecutive days of snow. The sky has been cloudy for at least five days.Then there's also the wind...
PostMon Dec 23, 2002 6:20 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I like snow. Snow is good.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Dec 23, 2002 10:08 pm
The_Nightweaver

Post subject:
But not the yellow snow. That's not so good. Especially for the eating.
PostTue Dec 24, 2002 12:50 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm sure you would know, NW...
PostTue Dec 24, 2002 5:51 pm
The_Nightweaver

Post subject:
I DO know, I watched you eat some last Xmas, Bono. Remember how sick you got?
PostTue Dec 24, 2002 9:41 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Naw, must've been too drunk...
PostTue Dec 24, 2002 9:51 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 6 of 14

Jump to: