нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Computer FAQ
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Computer FAQ
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
antivirus.com has a free online virus scanner, it works pretty good

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostWed Oct 29, 2003 6:25 pm
MegamanTrigger

Veteran

Post subject:
Okay, here's my question. I have this MP3 on my computer that sounds great when I play it during early morning, but when I play it later in the day, some of the sounds don't come up. Do I need to upgrade to a new soundcard?

"Is everything all right?"

"Yep. Two dead bodies, everything's normal."
PostThu Oct 30, 2003 1:05 am
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Whoa, its acting different depending on the time of day? Never heard of that one. It might just be some back ground program causing the issue.
PostThu Oct 30, 2003 1:59 am
MegamanTrigger

Veteran

Post subject:
Well, it plays fine regardless of when I play it, I just notice that some of the extra sounds don't play with the rest of the song when I play it in the afternoon or night times.

PostThu Oct 30, 2003 10:43 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
but that is the only mp3 that does that? Considering that all mp3s are pretty much the same if your other mp3s aren't weird, maybe just that one is weird...
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostThu Oct 30, 2003 12:53 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MegamanTrigger

Veteran

Post subject:
As far as I know, it's the only one that does it, but I think I solved my problem already. I was able to find a larger version of the same MP3 and it sounds fine so far.

I also played both versions and I noticed the older one is at a fixed speed of 128kbps and the other one flucuates, going from anywhere from 160kbps to 320kbps.

PostThu Oct 30, 2003 1:24 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
... thats just weird
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostThu Oct 30, 2003 1:53 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
many mp3s fluctuated bitrate, especially up in the high ones. but w/e

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostThu Oct 30, 2003 2:28 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
What's a good resample setting to use when resizing images?

Nearest neighbor, bilinear, or bicubic?
PostSun Nov 09, 2003 4:54 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
i usually use bicubic
PostSun Nov 09, 2003 7:02 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
Bicubic = Awesome, but slow.
Bilinear = Ok, a little faster.
Nearest Neighbor = Supercrap, ultrafast.
PostSun Nov 09, 2003 8:18 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
eh deinately go with bicubic ^_^
PostMon Nov 10, 2003 1:27 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Well since everyone is reviving Dead threads, I figured, "hell why not? Might as well make the new admins my bitches." Thats right, I went there.

Anyways, I'm having an odd problem with my home built desktop. As the computer starts up it hits a snag with the POST. It'll complete the scan for ram and then go to a black screen with nothing but blinking cursor for like 30 secs then display the POST results before going into the OS. Any idea on why it would be doing that? The mother board is a 'Foxconn'. And Tyler, so help me, if you respond with a "go buy a mac", I'll gut you like a fish. To the moon, Alice!
PostWed Dec 08, 2004 12:53 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
so how did removing the primary IDE cable work?
PostWed Dec 08, 2004 6:00 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
gfpaperboy22 wrote:
Well since everyone is reviving Dead threads, I figured, "hell why not? Might as well make the new admins my bitches."

Wait, Tyler and Zogg were replaced? When? Shocked
PostWed Dec 08, 2004 6:12 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: