нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Griping about relationships thread
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Griping about relationships thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
funkymunky

Post subject:
And to be honest spook, i agree about the ADD issue, but isnt it based on the same argument i used agaisnt recreational drug use? we turn to drugs for answers, either at the advice of profesional, or just for kicks. The thing is thats not where we shoyuld be looking.....so it seems we agree, at least in principle Wink
PostTue May 06, 2003 11:01 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Two things:
1) The whole ritalin thing, I know that little thing well. "hey, since your kid doesn't have any friends and never goes outside, then gets hyper around the house, don't encourage them to have friends. Friends are dangerous, and so is the outside world--all those unsavory characters lurking about your middle class neighborhood. No, give him drugs! Drugs that hyperaccelerate the system to the point of crashing. Oh, don't worry that he's getting fat off of 1200 calories a day, what's a little more alienation from his peers when he's getting good grades with his razorsharp focus.
And by the way, I only took it for a year or so, so my metabolism got to add weight and kill my running speed. But the philosophy behind most parents' reasoning is the same. I don't have a paying attention problem. Maybe if I wasn't whipped in 5 different directions every morning starting at seven I could focus a little better.
2) I really hate to say this, RLH, but lighten up. Don't be afraid of getting a little hurt because some guy doesn't like you back--it's not as if he had any obligation to in the first place, but that's another story. What I mean is you should be able to be that loose without a mind altering chemical floating around. Go ahead and lick the man's nipple, no one is going to think any less of you and you will sure as hell think more of yourself.
PostTue May 06, 2003 8:43 pm
RanmasLadyHalf

Post subject:
Quote:
2) I really hate to say this, RLH, but lighten up. Don't be afraid of getting a little hurt because some guy doesn't like you back--it's not as if he had any obligation to in the first place, but that's another story. What I mean is you should be able to be that loose without a mind altering chemical floating around. Go ahead and lick the man's nipple, no one is going to think any less of you and you will sure as hell think more of yourself.

Dude, I tell myself this all the time. And believe me, I'm much better than I was say, last year. Stuff along the lines of nipple licking comes out alcohol aided or no, and it's more fun without because it shocks people because they really don't expect it of me. Twisted Evil
PostWed May 07, 2003 3:38 am
stFalcon5

Frequenter

Post subject:

PostWed May 07, 2003 6:49 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
???
PostWed May 07, 2003 7:44 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
My friend really annoys me sometimes.
HE's a lazy bum and blames everything on ADD and his genes.
He's a dork.
He's my friend....

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostWed May 07, 2003 9:33 pm
stFalcon5

Frequenter

Post subject:
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo wrote:
???

You look up "shocked" on Google, you find some pretty weird stuff.

RLH, I salute you. You have surpassed the definition of "über-kinky".
PostWed May 07, 2003 10:56 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'd give to my friend who gets turned on by the idea of licking guys hair. She's closer to uber-kinky than RLH is.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostThu May 08, 2003 1:29 am
DeeLite

Frequenter

Post subject:
what is this word uber?
PostThu May 08, 2003 2:00 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
basicly its geerman for super

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostThu May 08, 2003 12:25 pm
DeeLite

Frequenter

Post subject:
Oh ... so in other words it's alemán for estupendo.
PostMon May 12, 2003 2:11 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Es sierto.
PostMon May 12, 2003 1:31 pm
Gerbera345

Post subject:
In my chunk of the universe (Aberdeen SD) there is one woman who likes stuff I do, unfortunately she scares the living shit out of me (a little creepy).

However I was in Sioux Falls yesterday and I met someone who completely kicks ass, she looked nice, and I saw her in the science fiction section looking at the Star Trek technical manuals, and then she moved over to the RPG area and was pissed tha they didn't have the 3067 Battletech TRO, needless to say I nearly crapped my pants when I heard her getting ticked about the lack of those books.

Yet she lives 350 miles away.

Side Note: Only about three years till I travel the world, I may meet some of you (note: I'm weird).
PostMon May 12, 2003 7:46 pm
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
My girlfriend is a person who I love, but in exchange for that love, she gives me hatred. She acts snooty in my neighborhood, She is mean to EVERYONE in my youth group, and calls me at 3 in the morning just because she "wanted to talk". And yet, even though I know I should dump her, I keep clinging on and hoping, she'll go back to the way she was. You see, she used to be a nice person to everyone, and love me with a deep passion, but she changed.

However, Another girl just came into my life. She moved into my neighborhood, and plans to go to the same collage as me. She is everything I saw in the first girl plus more. What should I do?

Any advice?
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostWed Jul 02, 2003 12:56 am
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
okay, this is what I think...(and I'm the master at dishing out relationship advice...uh, well, I'm good at GIVING it...doesn't always work, hehe)

Look, the new girl should not have any effect on what you do with your current girlfriend - that's just a really bad way to think. You shouldn't dump a person FOR another person, especially for someone you don't know intimately. After all, this new girl is bound to be NOT perfect - if you date her, you'll still have problems...just different problems.

And as for your girlfriend, TALK TO HER. Problems left unspoken fester and boil into even bigger problems. Talk to her about what's bothering you...if you guys can't put it back together, then it might be time to move on. But you know what? If you still love her, you should try everything you can to make it work, and not just dump her for the new, more convenient model Razz
PostWed Jul 02, 2003 4:56 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: