нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Mith's Castle
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Mith's Castle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neo

Post subject:
I guess I'll make a shot at an ogre death...I haven't posted in awhile.

Neo: Oh, man, what a wee bit of day this tis day is. I cant stand the heat! Oh, eh, wait a sec. I feel a breeze. *Looks down* oopsies...

Some Weirdo: Yo Saying it man! WAZZUP?!!!! DO YOU LIKE IT HOT OR BOILED? HAHAHA! WE COOL PEOPLE, LIKE ,WE HIT ICY BREEEZZEEE! Dude, dude, Mr. dude, Mr. DOODU, haha, get it?, like want some of this nice stuff that gets me all highy an' stuff?...It's the best!!!! I got it for free man, the best druggies out there!

Neo: Um...No thanks. I dont do drugs. Besides, those are Advils you dumbass.

Weirdo: EH?! NO FAIR WHATTHEFUUUUUUCCIESS!!!! I PAID LIKE JEEBUS 50 BILLION BUCKS ON THIS! MAN SO NOT FAIR SO NOT COOL! I'M GONNA GET ME SOME REVENGE AND GET MY SWEET 50 MILL BACK! WAHOO!!!!

Neo: Uh...50 million? haha. Real funny. I saw you pay $5 bucks for that.

Weirdo: Damit, your supposed to LAUGH. Cant you take a joke? That's it, last time I ever try to make your crack a smile. I cant believe it...all these years and the only time I saw you laugh was when you got all the capitols to US states wrong and I started laughing at you...WTF is up with that man? Got no WUZ in ya?

Neo: OMFG! THEY'RE HERE!!! THEY'RE HERE!!! RUN OMG THE ALIENS ARE HERE! AHHH!!!!!!!!! SWEET MAMA! NO!!!! IT'S THE INVASION!!! THE ALIENS! OH THE ALIENS!!

Weirdo: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! NOO!!!!!!!!!!NOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOO!!!!!!NOT AGAIN! I'VE ALREADY BEEN ABDUCTED EIGHT TIMES, WHAT DO THESE THINGS WANT WITH ME!!!!!!AHHH!!!!!!

Neo: Just kidding, dumbass.

Weirdo: I hate you.

Neo: Uh...What was I here for anyway?

Weirdo: I dunno, yuou said something about getting killed by ogres. That's what this is for. Best Orgre Death.

Neo: Does it have to be funny?

Weirdo: Yeah, believe so.

Neo: *raises eyebrow* hehe, WELL WELCOME TO THE PARTY! *Jumps up mouth open and starts running away*

Weird Thing, Probablly that guy: Hey..UH...What's so funny man? Is it me again, because I dont think I said a joke...dammit, I told you to stop making fun of my IQ...It's 33! THAT's not really theat badfkgi isjt ?hkghlkdhehehahahahah!!!!

*Suddenly out of nowhere, a giant robot orgre appears*

Weird thing (or idiot( or smart guy, I dont care anymore, I dont even remember....never mind,...), ummm....

hmmmm.....

hold on, I'm thinking.......

UHHHH......

What would be a funny death?

*Weird thing shreeks like a little girl Jonny Bravo and dies of a heart attack at age 18*

THE END. Wink
PostFri Mar 07, 2003 11:45 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well you can't run away screaming like a girl if you want funniest death don't you know anything? You're supposed to run around in circles squeaking like a seal and being all strange and stuff... and ya gotta trip over stuff ja know?

Oh, and DM, since we don't have a cook for this quest we won't be having any POWs.

What? Don't look at me like that, we have to eat somehow!
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostFri Mar 07, 2003 11:51 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Neo

Post subject:
*Neo comes back with a bazooka*

Neo: NOT FUNNY ENOUGH FOR YA? WHAT IF I BLOW UP THE OGRE WHILE SINGING THR NATIONAL ANTHEM?!!!

*Shoots at leg* OH SAY CAN YOU SEE BY THOSE LIGHT THINGYSSS, *Shoots chest* BY THE BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! OVER THE SEAS AND THE SKY AND WHATEVER ELSE THERE WAS, OH CAN YOU SEE THE I DONT KNOW THE WORDS!!@_@O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O! *Shoots at other arm*

*Suddenly a spaceship appears and Fry walks out from Futurama*

*leela gasps*

Fry: I cant believe it! Someone stupider than me! I'm gonna fight you to the death! Theif! That's MY role! I'm a delivery boy AND an idiot!

Bender: ...and my Gender Bender unit whips up some tight pink action, YO!

*Orgre Screens out in anger and pain*

Ogre: WAHHH!!!! OUCHIE!!!!! *Falls down and kills Neo, Fry, Leela, and Bender doesn't die, but gets up, jumps Neo, Fry, and Leela taking all their money and runs away*

How's that for an ending?
PostFri Mar 07, 2003 11:59 pm
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
dougisfunny wrote:
Well you can't run away screaming like a girl if you want funniest death don't you know anything? You're supposed to run around in circles squeaking like a seal and being all strange and stuff... and ya gotta trip over stuff ja know?

Oh, and DM, since we don't have a cook for this quest we won't be having any POWs.

What? Don't look at me like that, we have to eat somehow!

*phone rings*
"Hello! As a naval officer, I abhore the implication that the Royal Navy is a haven for cannibalism! It is well know that we now have the problem relatively under control. But it is the RAF who now suffer the largest casualites in this area. And what do you think the Argiles ate in Aden? Arabs!? Yours sincerely: Capt. BJ Smethig, in a white wine sauce with Schillot's mushroom lincarly."

Rycel's Disembodied Ghost: Yeah, so I'm still dead, but I can still quote Monty Python from beyond the grave. And no, I won't do the "Bring out your Dead" bit. Stop picking on the dead guy.
PostSat Mar 08, 2003 11:32 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Casts Life - 3*
Rycel, You deserve another chance at life. Besides every jester needs an esquire right?

(oh and believe me, even as a jester I do have powerful mage magedness)

As dread might say, Lit-3 on the f00 who don't listen to me!

Mr. T.: Pity dat f00.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSun Mar 09, 2003 3:13 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
LOCKDOWN WARRIOR- Sup dudz! Know where I can find some DBZ flash games?
Beat- Knights, attack!
{The Knights beat LD Warrior sensless}
LOCKDOWN WARRIOR- My eye! What did you do to my eye!?
Beat- Beautiful!
PostSun Mar 09, 2003 2:33 pm
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
dougisfunny wrote:
*Casts Life - 3*
Rycel, You deserve another chance at life. Besides every jester needs an esquire right?

(oh and believe me, even as a jester I do have powerful mage magedness)

As dread might say, Lit-3 on the f00 who don't listen to me!

Mr. T.: Pity dat f00.

"Oh bless you and thank you Wicked Witch of the North!" I promise that I'll do my best as your apprentice, ready with notebook in hand to take notes on your hilarious style of...uh...funny stuff doing things. Although I should warn you that I may die from time to time as humor dictates. I really should start carrying magical stones of self-resurrection, but I blew my last paycheck on fabrige eggs. Hey, I can quit anytime I want, just not right now!
PostSun Mar 09, 2003 10:07 pm
Mith

Post subject:
Spring break time. I’m not going to be around for a little while, sooo Princess Dill will hold down the castle until I’m back. If she's gone beat's in charge.
PostMon Mar 10, 2003 1:17 am
GundamFreak

Post subject:
Beat: *Locks Dill in the dungeon* Yay! I'm in charge!

Wolf's Rain is cool...
PostMon Mar 10, 2003 10:13 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
he is into that bondage stuff isn't he... sicko.. with a minor thats just wrong.
PostMon Mar 10, 2003 2:06 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
dougisfunny wrote:
he is into that bondage stuff isn't he... sicko.. with a minor thats just wrong.

You're talking about GF, right? I'm not into that sick crap.
PostMon Mar 10, 2003 2:24 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Shadow walks in behind GF and places his Jade Dagger to GF's throat.*

CP: I am the royal guard. Correct?

GF: Erp!

CP: And Dill is the princess, correct?

GF: Erp erp?

CP: And as Royal Guard, I protect the royalty, their land, and everything they own. But first and foremost, I protect them, right?

GF: Erpidy erp . . .

CP: Let Dill go. *GF unlocks her cell.* Good boy. *Releases his grip.*

GF: *Rubbing his throat.* You aren't going to punish me?

CP: Well, I wasn't, but if you insist. *CP slams his dagger down as GF sheilds himself, only to have CP slam the Dagger into the ground below him. CP removes his dagger from the stone floor and walks away. Just as GF breaths a sigh of releaf, trees sprout around his legs and wrap up his entire body so that he can barely move, let alone breath.* Toodles. *CP and Dill walk back to throne room.*

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Mar 10, 2003 6:23 pm
Shiris

Post subject:
Yay!!!! The castle!!! Oh yeah, I guess I’m still chained up in the dungeon. You know, you guys weren’t being very nice!!! Killing a lady's army, destroying her castle and locking her up in a dungeon aren’t the most chivalrous thing to do! Now why don’t one of you be nice and unlock me, hmm?
PostTue Mar 11, 2003 4:16 am
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ok.*climbs up the tree to GF, gets the keys, climbs back down, unlocks the cell door*There you go.
PostTue Mar 11, 2003 8:59 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
{Puts a tracer on Shiris} Just to be sure.
PostTue Mar 11, 2003 2:01 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 5 of 12

Jump to: