нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Gaming Discussion
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Gaming Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
Advent Children was leaked, did anyone watch? For the first time ever a miracle has happened. I actually dont want to download something, I want to buy the dvd.
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostWed Sep 14, 2005 6:39 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I have multiple friends that have it. But I don't want to TOUCH it because I expect SquareSoft to come down like the iron curtain . . .

But the only response I've heard is that it's 100% amazing.

So I'll see it legitimatly in a month or so.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Sep 14, 2005 8:50 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's not a miracle; it's standard practice. The thing was out in Japan for almost a full day before it was released on fansubs. That's actually kind of slow for some groups.
If only those guys were working on FMP!TSR...
PostThu Sep 15, 2005 12:07 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
The miracle is that Vegito want's to legitimatly OWN Advent Children.

Heh, took me a minute to figure it out, myself.

PostThu Sep 15, 2005 12:27 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
What I'm really looking forward to and hoping for is a dual wielding link.

Oh the swords.... I want to use the controller as a sword.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostMon Sep 19, 2005 1:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yeah, one of my roommates and I, our first thoughts were "SWORD FIGHTS!!!" with both Link and other games. Sword fighting could be REAL cool.

PostMon Sep 19, 2005 1:46 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
people were supposed to follow the "discussion" to this thread, out of the news thread...
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostTue Sep 20, 2005 11:07 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hey, would anyone be interested in a game of MKDS/AC:WW anytime soon?
PostTue Jan 17, 2006 10:29 am
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Ok, so i've been playing Kingdom Hearts 2 for like the last few days and wow... QA really did their job. This is a beautiful game and easily surpasses the first. I'm not going to spoil any of it for you but I will tell you this much: you must play through KH: Chain of Memories or you will really be out of the loop. Anyone else had a chance at this game yet?
PostTue Jan 17, 2006 1:16 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Heh, Guess I'll be out of the loop then. I couldn't stand Chain of Memories. The battle system was pretty bad. But I'm sure someone on Gamefaqs will put together something for those of us that haven't played it. As for KH2, I have high hopes for it after the 1st one.
PostTue Jan 17, 2006 2:20 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
You can view the ending of KH:CoM over here. As far as the gameplay is concerned, it would appear that Sq-enix finally got the controller layout corrected. Camera control is now done with the right analog stick instead of with L2 and R2. The triangle button is now the action button. In battle, you can hit the triangle button at certain times to "skid" around the enemy and attack them from the back. In town, triangle is used to view items on a wall, activate switches, talk, etc. Circle is now solely an attack button.
PostTue Jan 17, 2006 6:36 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hmmm, I never had a problem with the Gameplay in KH. But the "Skid" sounds like a cool idea.
PostTue Jan 17, 2006 8:26 pm
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
As good as KH2 is looking right now, there's one thing that would make it freaking awesome in my book. You know how Square Enix (or, Tetsuya Nomura, to be more specific) likes to throw a ton of Final Fantasy character cameos in there? Why not some cameos (or, heck, even a stage) from Chrono Trigger? With all the time travel portals and whatnot, it would fit in perfectly. Besides, who wouldn't want to see Crono kick some serious Lavos butt alongside Sora? Let's not forget how awesome all the combination attacks from CT would look in 3D! Ahem. Sorry. I just had to get that off my chest.
PostMon Jan 30, 2006 1:09 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
So... has anyone played any games lately? I have been playing Gears of War and DOAX 2. I also downloaded TMNT Arcade off of XBLA, It's a pretty fun game. I also forgot that the old April looked pretty good. Much better then the one that was in the more recent TMNT series.
PostFri Mar 16, 2007 3:33 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm always playing something, but rarely is it a recent title...

Last week I started Chrono Cross, which I'm only like six hours into right now. It's sorta confusing though, as they throw a lot of characters and situations your way all at once, and it seems like I've made plot-changing decisions already without really knowing it. As long as the game has a 'New Game +' like Trigger though, it shouldn't be that big a deal...

I also signed up with an online rental service called GameznFlix back in January to see if they had some older games that are near-impossible to find nowadays. Their PS1 selection sucks, but some obscure PS2 titles have shipped my way. I recently finished playing King of Fighters 2000/2001 and just received Galactic Wrestling: Featuring Ultimate Muscle. Not familiar with the show it's based on, but I'll play any wrestling game developed by Aki...

Chibi_Zero wrote:
I also downloaded TMNT Arcade off of XBLA, It's a pretty fun game.

Ah, memories. I plunked down many a quarter into that machine, though in those days it only took one quarter to play...

::goes off on "old guy" rant::
PostSat Mar 17, 2007 11:59 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 56 of 57

Jump to: