нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - W00t!!!
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
W00t!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Hey! Do not mock the commercials of DOOMy goodness!!!!

I would never do that! Shocked
I was referring to the actual gameplay, not everything else. After all, Super Bowl Sunday is the closest thing we have to "National MAN Day". Wink
PostWed Jan 22, 2003 2:22 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
hahaha, to true. the one day a year where men are encouraged by all to drink fermented hops, eat charred flesh, doing both while yelling and acting like a madman, and the only vegetables allowed into the house are in salsa and quacamole form. God bless america. reminds me, I need to buy beer, ribs, wings, and 6 dozen avacodos.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostWed Jan 22, 2003 1:38 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Oh we're so stocked right now.

8 tombstone pizzas
3 bags of frozen wings
2 cases of bottled IRC root beer
4 jugs of Gatorade
3 bottles of Orange sody pop
2 packages of lil' smokies
3 bags of assorted chips
3 tubs of assorted dips

6 foot sub, Baby backs, and other stuff we're getting on saturday.

PARTY!!
PostWed Jan 22, 2003 2:55 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
GO BUCS! *Holds a sword in the air while wearing a nifty pirate hat and eye patch*
PostWed Jan 22, 2003 6:14 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Takes sword and cuts off slims head for no reason*
PostWed Jan 22, 2003 6:37 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Zechs wrote:
Oh we're so stocked right now.

8 tombstone pizzas
3 bags of frozen wings
2 cases of bottled IRC root beer
4 jugs of Gatorade
3 bottles of Orange sody pop
2 packages of lil' smokies
3 bags of assorted chips
3 tubs of assorted dips

6 foot sub, Baby backs, and other stuff we're getting on saturday.

PARTY!!

arr matey, ye's got tons o food, how many scallywags are coming to watch the game? I only got like 3-4 people coming (Eyeineye don't have that much room)

PostWed Jan 22, 2003 10:04 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Spookmonkey wrote:

arr matey, ye's got tons o food, how many scallywags are coming to watch the game? I only got like 3-4 people coming (Eyeineye don't have that much room)

Um three so far...

Me, Myself and I ^^
PostThu Jan 23, 2003 3:07 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
damn, Zechs, you got a tapeworm or something?...

I'm supposed to go to a Superbowl party, but strangely enough my parents are coming into town that day. I don't know what the hell my dad was thinking driving on the "Holiest Sunday of the Year"... Twisted Evil

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostThu Jan 23, 2003 5:12 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Huh, yeah, I got nothing. I'm not a football guy, I guess. And not interested in either team. I'm staying home, and it's gonna be a typical Sunday for me.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Jan 23, 2003 7:01 pm
Deraghdreg

Frequenter

Post subject:
Your not the only one CP. I haven't had a interest in the super bowl for a few years.
PostThu Jan 23, 2003 7:21 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
I only watch it for the commercials.

Last edited by The_Dragon_Master on Thu Jan 23, 2003 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostThu Jan 23, 2003 7:23 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
I actually hate football, but I do enjoy watching bowl games, because it seems like that's the only time football games really matter for anything...

as for this Super Bowl, it's going to end up just like every year... me barely paying attention except when the commercials come on or when someone actually scores, and me stuffing my face full of food... I treat football like I do church... sometimes I pay attention, but usually I just kind of go through the motions of actually giving a crap... okay, that sounded bad, I admit, I sound like a blasphemous nerd, but whatever... I only pay attention to the stuff that really matters... the rest is just fluff...

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostThu Jan 23, 2003 9:04 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
JohnnyPsycho wrote:
I actually hate football, but I do enjoy watching bowl games, because it seems like that's the only time football games really matter for anything...

as for this Super Bowl, it's going to end up just like every year... me barely paying attention except when the commercials come on or when someone actually scores, and me stuffing my face full of food... I treat football like I do church... sometimes I pay attention, but usually I just kind of go through the motions of actually giving a crap... okay, that sounded bad, I admit, I sound like a blasphemous nerd, but whatever... I only pay attention to the stuff that really matters... the rest is just fluff...

I'm in total agreement with your ideals here except for the hating football part. I watcha game everynow and again, preferably a chargers game, patriots too if they actually show em. Plus it's another reason to have some beer and barbeque.

PostThu Jan 23, 2003 10:51 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
Beer? No. BBQ? Maybe. Honestly I don't intend on evr having any type of alchoholic drink ever. MAYBE some wine, but no beer for me. My friend, who had a sip once, said it tasted like rotten cherries. BBQ I will eat any day.
PostThu Jan 23, 2003 11:32 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Um, k. Glad to hear you're straight edge . . . but that's a discussion for another thread.

Lewis Black Goodness!!!:

"The Superbowl halftime show has gotten EXPONENTIALLY WORSE every year. I use the word 'exponentially' because I learned it in math class and hanve't been able to use it SINCE."

More goodness to come when I feel like it.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Jan 23, 2003 11:52 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: